State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
lawyered right up in applebees parkinglot!!!! moo moo moo Didnt even make it back to town. moo

How can you not remember who called you to tip you off that the police were asking "disturbing questions" and JY needs to get a lawyer? And how can you not remember whether or not a lawyer was called? Fishy IMO.

Mystery solved...and I'm quite certain, since we went round and round about it on Friday, that it wasn't a coincidence that the question came up.

I agree, strange huh?

Good lord, let it go...she's reaching isn't she? Talking about a trip that Michelle wasn't even there? What was the point of that questioning?

This PT team is absolutely terrible at cross examination. They ask a question, receive a response, and then move onto a completely different question. None of their questions go anywhere or do anything to cast doubt on anything a witness says.

Missing some testimony due to commercials what is Applebee's all about? Did they meet there or something?

There were some questions asked and jokes made about the family all going to eat at Applebee's before going to MF's house.

That was not true.

Where is she going with this? A house he purchased with Heather 2 years ago? What does that have to do with this case? Help me out.

How can you not remember who called you to tip you off that the police were asking "disturbing questions" and JY needs to get a lawyer? And how can you not remember whether or not a lawyer was called? Fishy IMO.

McCracken didn't call the lawyer. Why would he know/remember all the details?

I certainly hope they ask what color shingles the mountain house had and what color the master bedroom was. Oh, and whether it had hardwood floors or shag carpet.

So the McCracken's bought a vacation house 20 minutes from their current home in 2010?

BH trying to discredit the fact that Joe saw Michelle and Jason that much, but he corrected her !

She is really struggling on cross.

This is painful.

Talking about the moutain house again.

BH trying to discredit the fact that Joe saw Michelle and Jason that much, but he corrected her !

She is really struggling on cross.

Another instance where "no further questions" is more prudent and advantageous in the overall picture to the State's case.

In a way I feel a little sorry for this guy....like he is being used as a pawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95