State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of any discredited testimony or new (relevant) brought out by the PT is irritating. The number of guns the SFIL had is completely meaningless and a waste of everyone's time.

Makes the PT look as if they are reaching or grasping at straws...

Joe was driving his truck when he learned the news from Heather.
He went home, and they went to the Youngs.
Heather went to comfort Jason right away.
Jason was very pale, very upset.
Jason was crying, Heather was crying.
Making plans to go back to Raleigh.
Went back in Jason's SUV.
Joe drove.
Heather next to him.
Pat and Jason were in the back.

Nobody went into applebees...stayed in parking lot to figure out lawyer situation.

But what good old country boy, mountain man doesn't own guns? Even if they aren't a conspiracy theorist?

Right, but the documenting of quantity and types are considered by *some* "country boys" to be for only nefarious govt motives if you know what I am getting at? I think HC knew he wouldn't get an answer to that, and that's why he asked it.

But what good old country boy, mountain man doesn't own guns? Even if they aren't a conspiracy theorist?

Sounds like he had a small arsenal. Probably not relevant to this case, but a scary thought. Don't think I'd want to trespass on his property by mistake.

McCracken seems to be struggling, IMO. Like they forced him to testify on Jason's behalf and he's fulfilling a duty to the family.

And the 'don't talk' advice was immediate. I can only speak to what my family would do and they would be badgering anyone and everyone talking about what could possibly have happened. jmt

Hmmmm.....

When the lawyer asked Heather's husband how JY's mom was acting he said "She was ner...." Then stopped and said "She didn't know what to do...how to comfort Jason. She was packing."

I wonder if he was starting to say she was nervous?

I was getting ready to post the same thing. He certainly took that back quick!!! Like, oops

Put his hand on Michelle's belly and was crying. Real upset. My BS meter went off the chart on that one.

You are going to learn later that Jason was told CY was okay right from the beginning.

Nope or what happened! moo:what:

Exactly!!!! To think you left a healthy wife the night before and you are being told she is dead and you do not ask one question. LF's reaction of just saying "What" is much more what I would expect. But for JY not to ask: What happened? Was it an accident? Is Cassidy OK? bu to justt collapse to knees and not ask one question to me is not how one would react to this news.

About JY's step dad.

Can I please ask all to be respectful when discussing JY's family. They are family that have nothing to do with the crime of murder of MY. They are unwilling or unplanned victims in this sad situation.

I realize that many feel JY is guilty, but these are his parents and to them, it's unthinkable that their loved one could have committed such a crime. They honestly believe he's innocent. It really is an expected position for family to be in. I know if someone said one of my children could have committed such a heinous act of violence against their spouse, I probably would believe my child over others.

It's ok to say the family and friends are in denial, but please treat them as any other of the participants who've found themselves on the public stage, unwillingly.

TIA for your cooperation,
fran

No Applebee's..........!!!

15 minutes in the parking lot.

Guess, that settles that.

Some people knew they never ate or went into Applebee's.

Makes the PT look as if they are reaching or grasping at straws...

IMO, at the last trial (and this one) - State runs the risks of overextending the scope of evidence. The more questionable the particular "straws" are, the more questionable the overall case is. IMO, they risk undermining their strong point by persisting on the weaker ones.

Nobody went into applebees...stayed in parking lot to figure out lawyer situation.

Mystery solved...and I'm quite certain, since we went round and round about it on Friday, that it wasn't a coincidence that the question came up.

Missing some testimony due to commercials what is Applebee's all about? Did they meet there or something?

Sounds like he had a small arsenal. Probably not relevant to this case, but a scary thought. Don't think I'd want to trespass on his property by mistake.

McCracken seems to be struggling, IMO. Like they forced him to testify on Jason's behalf and he's fulfilling a duty to the family.

Hah! Some would think I have a "small arsenal" too then! I hope it's never held against me.

Mystery solved...and I'm quite certain, since we went round and round about it on Friday, that it wasn't a coincidence that the question came up.

So do the either the DT or PT read these boards? I know in the CA trial the DT had someone reading boards..

It IS odd. If your child is in the care of the other parent, and that parent turns up bludgeoned, you'd be out of your skin to know your child was okay. You wouldn't know if she was with LE, you couldn't be sure LE had been able to contact a family member.

If you know who your child is with, however, because you'd engineered the situation, you have an hour and a half to fall on the floor and cry for sure.

I agree with this...but we don't know with certainty that JY didn't ask about CY. After JY collapsed, cried, etc he probably did ask about CY...that's just my assumption/opinion.

Also, it would help if more specific questions were asked, but when JY was told about Michelle's death when he got to Pat's house, they probably mentioned that CY was with Meredith.

About JY's step dad.

Can I please ask all to be respectful when discussing JY's family. They are family that have nothing to do with the crime of murder of MY. They are unwilling or unplanned victims in this sad situation.

I realize that many feel JY is guilty, but these are his parents and to them, it's unthinkable that their loved one could have committed such a crime. They honestly believe he's innocent. It really is an expected position for family to be in. I know if someone said one of my children could have committed such a heinous act of violence against their spouse, I probably would believe my child over others.

It's ok to say the family and friends are in denial, but please treat them as any other of the participants who've found themselves on the public stage, unwillingly.

TIA for your cooperation,
fran

Thank you, Fran.
That is very kind of you.
WS is the best place....
I am so happy to be here.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online