State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-27-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Put his hand on Michelle's belly and was crying. Real upset. My BS meter went off the chart on that one.

I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed, I haven't been able to keep up with the details as well as I'd like. Not to stray from the direct discussion of the testimony, I'm just wondering--was Michelle's casket open? I assumed it was closed due to the brutality of the attack that took her life. I was always thinking how sad it was that her family didn't get to see her to tell her goodbye at the viewing/funeral. Can anyone clarify this for me? TIA!

McCracken didn't call the lawyer. Why would he know/remember all the details?

This guy JM he was in the car JY and PY and I bet HY were talking about it out loud even if they were whispering. He would know what was going on. He is clearly forgetting information conveniently.

In a way I feel a little sorry for this guy....like he is being used as a pawn.

I was uncomfortable watching him testify. He looked like he'd prefer to be anywhere but there.

IMO

So this guy asked Jason to draw up a quit claim deed 'because it was free'?

I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed, I haven't been able to keep up with the details as well as I'd like. Not to stray from the direct discussion of the testimony, I'm just wondering--was Michelle's casket open? I assumed it was closed due to the brutality of the attack that took her life. I was always thinking how sad it was that her family didn't get to see her to tell her goodbye at the viewing/funeral. Can anyone clarify this for me? TIA!

The casket was open, at least for the family.

Where is she going with this? A house he purchased with Heather 2 years ago? What does that have to do with this case? Help me out.

I am thinking that it is about them having money to purchase a second home, so they had financial means to help JY with keeping his daughter if they wanted too. Well at least that would be my take on it.

Joe and Heather separated for awhile.
Jason prepared a quick claim document for them.

So, what?

This guy JM he was in the car JY and PY and I bet HY were talking about it out loud even if they were whispering. He would know what was going on. He is clearly forgetting information conveniently.

That's an assumption that could be true, but my assumption is that he was more focused on helping everyone out since he was driving. I think he was trying to play a supportive role since, as he testified, he didn't even know Michelle very well, but Heather, Jason, Pat, etc. did. He probably figured it wasn't his business anyway.

Also this all happened 5 years ago.

lawyered right up in applebees parkinglot!!!! moo moo moo Didnt even make it back to town. moo

On the night just after the murder, without future consideration of JY's ultimate guilt or innocence, being met by the LE, having your vehicle impounded under a search warrant, your luggage, and your parents luggage, as soon as you arrive, then lawyering up seems very prudent.

Remember, at this point in time, the LE has not yet busted JY alibi, they have not id'ed the shoe prints as JY's, in fact they have no earthy idea whom is responsible. But their first suspect is the husband with the deceased wife.

If he did not get a lawyer @ Applebee's, he sure as hell would have got one about 5 minutes after he got to his SIL's house.

Get a lawyer given the circumstances, guilty or not guilty, seems very prudent given the actions of the LE in totality on that night.

Subsequent details, JY actions and evidenciary revelations appear to have proved the LE right, that JY was indeed guilty, but getting a lawyer by JY at this point in time was smart, even if he was somehow innocent.

What is a quick claim deed?

Looks like for Joe and Heather's house.......what this has to do with Michelle, I have no idea.

BH rests.

Collins is back up talking about SUV.
It had not been washed, trash inside etc.

Witness excused.

Judge wants to see lawyers, ut oh.

This is just IMHO, but I think the relevance of question about the title and quit claim of the real estate was to show that JY was familiar with the law and he did it for them without having to PAY an attorney.

This goes to part of the case in that they lawyered up JUST because of what JY's friends said. I think they're getting at he lawyered up because he didn't want to talk to LE. Or that is what they pros is getting at

JMHO
of course,
fran

I was uncomfortable watching him testify. He looked like he'd prefer to be anywhere but there.

IMO

I think it would be for anyone having to watch a friend being tried for murder. I'd be a wreck.

McCracken didn't call the lawyer. Why would he know/remember all the details?

He was the driver of JY's Ford Explorer when someone called one of the other 3 occupants to tip them off that LE was asking "disturbing questions" regarding JY & his potential involvement in MY's murder. He can remember a phone call was placed to one of them telling JY to get a lawyer, but cannot remember who called them and whether or not they attempted to get a lawyer while sitting in that Applebee's parking lot? I find that hard to believe. Whoever took that call would have said that was Joe Blow, and he says you need to lawyer up because LE thinks you did this. You don't forget details like this when you have just found out your sister-in-law was beaten to death and to top it off you now hear LE thinks your brother-in-law, who is in your backseat had something to do with it. MOO.

For those asking and wondering (it's a very short form abbreviated document that relinquishes any ownership claim)

Definition of 'Quitclaim Deed'
A deed releasing a person's interest in a property without stating the nature of the person's interest or rights, and with no warranties of ownership. While a quitclaim deed neither warrants nor professes that the grantor's claim is valid, it does prevent the grantor from later claiming they have an interest in the property.

Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/q/quitclaimdeed.asp#ixzz1nbj5A8Ci

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member