State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-28-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a few things are going on here. I think HC is telegraphing to JY, "We're ready for you this time buddy, and this is a taste of what you're going to see if you get up here."

I think PT believes JY will most likely not take the stand, and this is their best chance to get some of the outstanding, uncomfortable questions addressed.

Also, don't forget that HC has the benefit of seeing how the jurors respond to his cross. Beth Karas said the jurors did not laugh or even crack a smile at the mooning story, even though the rest of the courtroom did. She said they were animated when she was there previously--before hearing of JY's extracurricular activity.

Lies? Can you elaborate? I watched all day yesterday and I didn't think she lied. I saw a woman who loves her son and loved her DIL. Let's not blame mom for JY's actions. I'm sick and tired of moms being blamed for what their kids do. He is a grown man!! He had affairs. He may have murdered his wife. She didn't tell him to do it.

Rant over

They need to do studies on the Mother's of guys alike Jason Young, Scott Peterson, Michael Peterson, Drew Peterson, Raven Abaroa and even Cindy Anthony when it came to her daughter. There's a lot of dysfunction there and the personality trait of these men are similar and I see personality traits of the mother's that are similar.

I'm not a psychologist, but this is definitely a study I think needs to be done because there seems to be a commonality between these mother's. In my opinion, there is a problem there and if you raise your son to believe his life is more important than any other persons life, you have culpability.

The difference is Cindy Anthony loved and adored her granddaughter and misses her and everything about her. That came through loud & clear. Plus, IMHO, she's a little crazy.

MaPat? Well, she thought MY was "pleasant." Until "her passing." Baby Rylan? Not one thought.

Huge difference here.

I think a few things are going on here. I think HC is telegraphing to JY, "We're ready for you this time buddy, and this is a taste of what you're going to see if you get up here."

I agree, I think its personal with HC - but to me it seems like HC is baiting JY to get up there.

The difference is Cindy Anthony loved and adored her granddaughter and misses her and everything about her. That came through loud & clear. Plus, IMHO, she's a little crazy.

MaPat? Well, she thought MY was "pleasant." Until "her passing." Baby Rylan? Not one thought.

Huge difference here.

Cindy loved her granddaughter but still shut her eyes to her daughter until the bitter end and all her screw ups. This is a commonality between Cindy, Jackie & Pat.

Hadn't heard about the street fair blocking traffic. The DT squashed the potential relevance of the car wreck with the trooper testimony yesterday anyway.

Seems they didn't have to reach too far:great:

Huge difference here.

Remember, JY himself said (half jokingly) that he "married up". I think PY resents that sentiment. MY is definitely not the daughter-in-law PY would have wanted for her son, that much is clear. On the other hand, its usually the mother's mother who is closer to and more involved with the grandchildren. Agree on CA btw.

She said before that the route JY took when he wrecked was the normal way to go but now she said it was because of the Memorial Day festivities that he took that alternative route around that curve. Those are the kind of inconsistencies lies what ever you want to call them. Some of you posting say what lies well there are to many inconsistencies like that one to count. How do you not hear those? No offense meant just curious? IMHO only.

So a little dig by HC to PY that she chose to spend Christmas in Brevard with her other kids (not JY) and not her "only grandchild" in Raleigh.

Beth Karas is on TTV now talking about it. Being kinda hard on PY. Compared her to Cindy Anthony.

Ouch! Beth is good and the most unbiased reporter so if that is her opinion, I believe her. Not good. But then again, look at what happened to Casey Anthony and that trial. :what:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx