State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-6-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only person that would have realized that garage door was unlocked and able to open manually was JLY.
Outside doors and windows were locked...no forced entry
Rules out anyone random, for sure.

The outer banks are 3 to 3 1/2 hours one way. So, yeah, that's an indication to me that the M-I-L wanted to move in for those three days every week. Free babysitting or not, having an in-law living with you half of every month would be a bit much even if you liked them. It's been made abundantly clear that she and Jason couldn't stand one another.

JMO

I heard Meredith Fisher say that 'Michelle wanted her mother to care for the new baby, Rylan.' Not that M-I-L 'wanted to move in.' In fact, didn't Mrs. Fischer say she wasn't wild about having to do all those stairs, because of her hip or knee surgeries? Has it been stated that Linda Fisher wanted to live at the northern outer banks or the southern outer banks? There is a definite difference in drive time between the two areas. We can make it down to Atlantic Beach or Emerald Isle in a couple hours. If so, I missed that. As an aside, I wouldn't have minded my MIL living with us. When she did come down to visit, before she passed away, she often stayed for weeks at a time. It was a long trip, expensive flying, she stayed as long as she wanted or could be away from her home. Our situation now is, we live right next door to our youngest daughters family, so we are in a position to offer our help when ever necessary. They had three little boys in less than 2 yrs., so our help was definitely wanted and appreciated.

Note: Garage door was closed all the way when MF arrived at approximately 1pm ish that day. There were earlier incorrect assumptions made that the garage door must have been open.

Note: Garage door was closed all the way when MF arrived at approximately 1pm ish that day. There were earlier incorrect assumptions made that the garage door must have been open.

That does not mean a door somewhere in the house was left unlocked.
We will never know.

We will never know.

I find it doubtful that Michelle would have left any doors, or windows for that matter, unlocked with Jason out of town and her alone with a small child. With all the talk previously about the trailer park behind them, it's not a logical consideration.

I heard Meredith Fisher say that 'Michelle wanted her mother to care for the new baby, Rylan.' Not that M-I-L 'wanted to move in.' In fact, didn't Mrs. Fischer say she wasn't wild about having to do all those stairs, because of her hip or knee surgeries? Has it been stated that Linda Fisher wanted to live at the northern outer banks or the southern outer banks? There is a definite difference in drive time between the two areas. We can make it down to Atlantic Beach or Emerald Isle in a couple hours. If so, I missed that. As an aside, I wouldn't have minded my MIL living with us. When she did come down to visit, before she passed away, she often stayed for weeks at a time. It was a long trip, expensive flying, she stayed as long as she wanted or could be away from her home. Our situation now is, we live right next door to our youngest daughters family, so we are in a position to offer our help when ever necessary. They had three little boys in less than 2 yrs., so our help was definitely wanted and appreciated.

It was stated at the last trial that Linda Fisher wanted to move in. We know she and Jason didn't like each other. It is what it is. Not too many people want somebody moving in with them that they don't like. If the prosecution is hoping the entire jury will side with the in-law, I think they're are in for a surprise.

JMO

I find it doubtful that Michelle would have left any doors, or windows for that matter, unlocked with Jason out of town and her alone with a small child. With all the talk previously about the trailer park behind them, it's not a logical consideration.

Why?
Michelle walked Shelly out to her car around 10:30 pm, and she testified she felt someone was watching them that nite.
Who is to say someone did not slip into the house at the time and wait for Michelle to go to bed?
Or,even, trying the garage door to see if it opened?

UT OH.

There were NO parts of the 911 call that were altered or deleted !!

Only parts that were inaudible, OMG.

So much for the white noise to cover Cassidy or secret decisions that were made in the Judge's chambers.

Daddy did it......plain as day, should be on transcript this time

We will never know.

It was an unlocked garage door. Door from the garage to kitchen was also unlocked. Or the killer could have knocked on the front door and pushed their way in. Michelle may have been stalked by her killer and followed home as was the Pettit family. I agree we will never know unless there is a confession.

JMO

I have been so rough on BH that I do want to point out that she looks very nice today. Hair and makeup, skirt-suit. Nice.

We will never know.

Front door locked. Patio door locked. Garage door unlocked. Mud room door (I forget)

UT OH.

There were NO parts of the 911 call that were altered or deleted !!

Only parts that were inaudible.

So much for the white noise or decisions that were made in the Judge's chambers.

OMG

Excellent!

Wow. Let's hope the jury hears what so many others have heard... this is BIG if the judge has not forced white noise in that part.

Listen carefully as soon as the phone rings to WCSO......"daddy did it"...."Ok"

Why?
Michelle walked Shelly out to her car around 10:30 pm, and she testified she felt someone was watching them that nite.
Who is to say someone did not slip into the house at the time and wait for Michelle to go to bed?
Or,even, trying the garage door to see if it opened?

If she felt that way, then logically, all the doors except the one she came out would have been locked for security reasons. You have to realize that with the brutality of the killing, and the fact that the killer obviously cleaned up Cassidy, that it had to be someone who cared for Cassidy and that was very ANGRY with Michelle. That wouldn't be some random person roaming the neighborhood looking for an opportunity to hide in a home for several hours in order to steal only jewelry. Now who was really angry with Michelle that night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper