State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-6-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Let's hope the jury hears what so many others have heard... this is BIG if the judge has not forced white noise in that part.

If the words are there, they will be in the transcript.
Which is exactly what I have said for 5+ years.

darn...they cut it out
Too bad, cause it was one of the clearest things she said

It was an unlocked garage door. Door from the garage to kitchen was also unlocked. Or the killer could have knocked on the front door and pushed their way in. Michelle may have been stalked by her killer and followed home as was the Pettit family. I agree we will never know unless there is a confession.

JMO

So the killer may have knocked on the front door and pushed their way in, then had Michelle go upstairs and get into bed before attempting to strangle her, then beat her to death, cleaned up Cassidy, and took only some jewelry? No cash from her purse? Nothing else? :floorlaugh:

OMG, MF is saying that Cassidy is saying someone was in the house !!!

Locked when MF arrived, but we don't know what doors were open or locked the nite before.

So am I inferring correctly that you think the killer locked up on the way out? If that is the case, more likely then that <modsnip> is the killer. Totally random murderer isn't going to be so polite as to lock up on his way out!

It was an unlocked garage door. Door from the garage to kitchen was also unlocked. Or the killer could have knocked on the front door and pushed their way in. Michelle may have been stalked by her killer and followed home as was the Pettit family. I agree we will never know unless there is a confession.

JMO

MF testified in the last trial the Youngs never locked the inside garage door..
Shelly Schaad's testimony of being scared and feeling like they were being watched is crucial.

SS was so scared she asked MF to walk her to her car, and then she called her husband and talked to him all the way home..

So am I inferring correctly that you think the killer locked up on the way out? If that is the case, more likely then that <modsnip> is the killer. Totally random murderer isn't going to be so polite as to lock up on his way out!

2 people.

JMO

Not sure about you, but every garage door I have seen on a modern home is powered by an opener and always locked when closed.

With that, how would anyone know to try to lift the door?
Only the homeowner that knew it was broken.

The fact the interior mudroom door was unlocked is a moot point.

2 people.

:waitasec:
So, one person wouldn't have been so polite to clean Cassidy up and lock up the door behind them, but two people would have? I would think that if there were two, while one was cleaning up Cassidy the other would have had time to take more than just jewelry.

Not sure about you, but every garage door I have seen on a modern home is powered by an opener and always locked when closed.

With that, how would anyone know to try to lift the door?
Only the homeowner that knew it was broken.

The fact the interior mudroom door was unlocked is a moot point.

Meredith was able to raise the garage door, meaning it was not locked. All somebody had to do to figure out the door was unlocked was watch Michelle coming or going and shutting the garage door manually.

There has been no testimony that only the homeowner knew the door was broken. Meredith knew it.

JMO

Meredith was able to raise the garage door, meaning it was not locked. All somebody had to do to figure out the door was unlocked was watch Michelle coming or going and shutting the garage door manually.

There has been no testimony that only the homeowner knew the door was broken. Meredith knew it.

JMO

Correct !!

The responder checked Cassidy to see if she was dehydrated and she was not, and he had her on his lap.
He said she was fine!

After being in the home alone all nite, she was fine?????

LOL, the Judge just said he likes taking the stairs over the elevators!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801