State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-8-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else just see/hear MF say that CY said 'daddy did it' (without actually saying it)????

Yup, something they didn't get in the first trial. No re-cross. Probably didn't want to give Meredith the opportunity to repeat 'CY *refrencing her father' again. :maddening:

So you just 'heard' it from MF that CY very much said 'daddy did it'! Am I right? Did anybody else see/hear this?

Did anyone else just see/hear MF say that CY said 'daddy did it' (without actually saying it)????

Oh dear, I must have missed this when I went out. Darn, so it *did* come out but in a convoluted way?

Oh dear, I must have missed this when I went out. Darn, so it *did* come out but in a convoluted way?

She said that C. said "daddy" and then later referenced "he" when talking about what happened to her mama. :(

I'm DYING of suspense!! You have to spill! What happened??

Meredith said something about 'CY refrencing her father' while Meredith was on the phone with 911. I'll have to relisten to it myself later.

So much for trying to follow the case on TTV. :what:

They just said there were 2 two year old children found hiding under the bed in the Young's home.

Good grief...:what:

Meredith said something about 'CY refrencing her father' while Meredith was on the phone with 911. I'll have to relisten to it myself later.

yes "referencing her father" and Cassidy "said HE" but Meredith did not say that Cassidy said "daddy do it"

I much prefer the female prosecutor to the male. He makes me sleepy!

He does have that tendancy. We've heard him before in a high-profile case. :waitasec: Was hoping for a better prosecutor this time around. :(

So much for trying to follow the case on TTV. :what:

They just said there were 2 two year old children found hiding under the bed in the Young's home.

Good grief...:what:

Lmao! They got that from Nancy Grace I think!! And these people specialize in court cases?? Lol!!

He does have that tendancy. We've heard him before in a high-profile case. :waitasec: Was hoping for a better prosecutor this time around. :(

Was that the Brad Cooper trial? Cause I sure know his voice from somewhere.
TIA :)

I can't recall, is the Young residence located in Garner, Apex ???? I knew it wasn't Raleigh, for some reason I thought it was Apex, but apparently not?

Was that the Brad Cooper trial? Cause I sure know his voice from somewhere.
TIA :)

Yup, Brad Cooper. I was so hoping for Boz this time around. :( It's something when the preference is for Becky over the other prosecutor. :( Especially since she didn't do much the first time around. :maddening:

OMG this guys voice is more relaxing than a hot bath lol.

I can't recall, is the Young residence located in Garner, Apex ???? I knew it wasn't Raleigh, for some reason I thought it was Apex, but apparently not?

The Young residence on Birchleaf is in Raleigh. MF lives in Fuquay Varina

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member