State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-8-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Since this is a retrial and in all fairness to the Fisher family as well as the taxpayers, I honestly think they should have put their absolute sharpest ADA in first chair, BH in second, and HC as advisor. Even if they had to take their best sharp shooter off another case, this case is costing the taxpayers money not to mention the main participants, ie witnesses, jurors,etc. may be losing a paycheck or two. The DA's office knows all too well that they screwed up the first trial and should have paved the way for this trial to be exemplary because it's garnered so much local and national attention. I understand what John Fear mentioned about Howard Cummings but gosh, he just grates on my nerves with his down home demeanor. Does absolutely nothing for momentum.

That you for saying what I have been wanting to say! Makes me feel :great: knowing someone else feels the same about this matter!

I have to run to an appointment, so hopefully someone can catch me up when I get back.

Ok, I'll try. Sure others will do a better job than I.
Shelly Shaad is on the stand, just called.

Shelly is talking about friendships, living arrangements, and tailgating. Background info.

SS on stand--sorority sister. 1998 SS moved into condo with MF for 2 years. Move to a couple of other places, 4 years together total. MF eventually moved into a townhome with SS's future husband and JY. Talking about tailgating, nothing important--just laying foundation. McBroads topic coming up now, foundational questions about their friendships.

I don't recall. Did Shelly testify at the first trial?

tia
fran

IIRC, yes she did. But my memory is whacked out so hopefully somebody else can confirm.

Michelle called Shelly to tell her that Jason had proposed.

Michelle and Shelly were making wedding favors, and they were on the computer and Michelle showed her the ultrasound photo
of CY and that is how Shelly learned MY was pregnant.

Talking about Jason and Michelle's fights, silly fights, trying to up one another,
Jason complained about lack of sex.

Uh-oh...........she's talking about the fights MY and JY had. Not shy of fighting in front of anyone and it became uncomfortable because they'd pull them into it.

Fighting over not enough sex. JY angry at MY.

fran

He pee'd on the floor and came out nekkid? from the shower! (he was drunk, but really????)

Shelly, I believe was the friend who watched Grey's Anatomy with MY. SHe was there when MY put CY to bed and when JLY left for his "trip"...

My dog was 100% better behaved than MY's slayer. She never peed on the floor or on any carpet. I bet her table manners were better too.

Consider that JY could probably not serve on a jury because his conduct is often inappropriate. I can see it now...he'd be exposing himself to the other jurors, peeing on the floor in the jury room. Real classy guy, this JY.

Talking about MY being pregnant again, and that Michelle was very happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801