State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-8-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shelly, I believe was the friend who watched Grey's Anatomy with MY. SHe was there when MY put CY to bed and when JLY left for his "trip"...

That's right. She and MF had been very close friends for several years by then. She's the one who had the creeps that same night feeling as if they were being watched. MF walked her to her car when she left, she was afraid and just creeped out.

She's the one who had the creeps that same night feeling as if they were being watched
Intuition.

Consider at the same time SS has these feelings, MY's slayer is arriving at the hotel, changing clothes, moving video cameras, and making his preparations to prop a door, drive back to his house to murder his wife.

This happened to me. I had very strong intuitive feelings one day that something was very wrong, something was up, just a feeling of dread, but not specific as to who this was about. Several hours later I got a call that my brother had been found dead in his bed. Could be coincidence but these feelings are hard to ignore and dismiss.

Jason made Allison so uncomfortable that she slept with Shelly.

Fiona, earlier roommate of MF, and an attoryney, drew up a will for M and J Y. SS and her husband were witnesses on the will. Will had plans that CY would go to HY, JY's sister, in the event of JY and MY deaths.

Intuition. Consider at the same time SS has these feelings, MY's slayer is arriving at the hotel, changing clothes, moving video cameras, and making his preparations to prop a door, drive back to his house to murder his wife.

{{spooky}} when you look at it that way!

:eek:
fran

I don't know who is who like those of you that have followed or watched the last trial. :)

Hi Fran,

Synchronicity is often eerie.

In the BC case, at the exact same time that NC was hearing about Interact from her domestic violence expert friend at lunch, BC was doing a search on Google maps and was panning into the spot where he would dump her body the next morning.

That really struck me when I looked at the timeline. :-O

I don't know who is who like those of you that have followed or watched the last trial. :)

I'm not 100 percent because I was back and forth with this trial and the CA trial in FL that was going on at the same time. I tried to watched the vids of this trial each night if I didn't watch during the day but I've had a birthday since and my age/memory has caught up with me.

Now I understand why MY deleted that message that the girls were going to ride in one car and the guys in the other and she wanted to ride with JY.

Just prior to that, when Shelly and her beau had that get together and invitation was extended to both MY and JY, JY had told MY that it was just guys. That was NOT the case and MY found out he'd lied.:mad:

He went by himself and left MY home. :(

fran

WTF????? Swallowed someones wedding rings?????

Hi Fran,

Synchronicity is often eerie.

In the BC case, at the exact same time that NC was hearing about Interact from her domestic violence expert friend at lunch, BC was doing a search on Google maps and was panning into the spot where he would dump her body the next morning.

That really struck me when I looked at the timeline. :-O

IF you watched the Laci Peterson case, SP told his g/f that he'd lost his wife and that was going to be the first Holidays without her. The fact is, that was BEFORE Laci disappeared on Christmas Eve.:(

He was right, I guess. :mad:

See, sometimes you have to spell out these types of things to the jury. It's all relevant in the grand scheme of things to make a proper decison.

fran

Jason Young swallowed his friend's wedding ring (female friend who he had sex with on the couch in his LR while his wife was in NY). The friend had to change her flight back home to Montana and wait until JY defecated to get her rings back.

Note that the dog, Mr. G, was much better behaved than his human.

Jason Young swallowed his friend's wedding ring (female friend who he had sex with on the couch in his LR while his wife was in NY). The friend had to change her flight back home to Montana, and wait until JY defacated to get her rings back.

Note that the dog, Mr. G, was much better behaved than his human.

Regarding the ring incident, did he really swallow the ring ... or was he pretending? Didn't he and Michelle talk about the ring and wasn't it returned the following morning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BEllis9801