State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-8-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
SIDEBAR........I willl take a banana daiquari, please.

Obtaining an attorney is not unwise. I would have retained an attorney and then I would have answered questions, with my attorney present to protect my rights. Unless I was guilty, that is, and then I would have behaved exactly as JY did and not said a word to anyone at anytime, ever.

Agreed. It's not the retaining-an-attorney part that's disturbing - its that he never spoke. If his attorney advised him not to assist in finding the killer of his pregnant wife, they must have thought he was going to incriminate himself right outta the gate. Wonder why they'd think such a thing?

I'll bet you'd be trying to help LE find out WHO really did kill your spouse too, right? Unless you were guilty...

How does an innocent spouse help cops find the person who killed their spouse? Talking to cops won't help find the killer if the killer is unknown to the spouse.

JMO

QUOTE=Shelby1;7582577]My volume on my computer SUCKS. I can barely hear trial.

AND, I need to get off my butt and spray some Fabreeze so it smells clean in here lol.[/QUOTE]

:what:

Looks like pizza nite here as well, Shelby !!

I'll bet you'd be trying to help LE find out WHO really did kill your spouse too, right? Unless you were guilty...

That's exactly right Wyn, unless you were guilty...good to see you

Agreed. It's not the retaining-an-attorney part that's disturbing - its that he never spoke. If his attorney advised him not to assist in finding the killer of his pregnant wife, they must have thought he was going to incriminate himself right outta the gate. Wonder why they'd think such a thing?

My brother is a criminal attorney and he always advises his clients not to talk to police. It has nothing to do with whether he thinks they are guilty and has everything to do with providing his client with the best legal advice.

JMO

I have to admit, this is not a good day for Jason too, Otto.

You are right.

Elmer Goad maintenance man for the hotel..

aww he sounds like my grandpa did. :)

EXACTLY! BINGO! :maddening:

OT/ I just went and listened to the social workers 911 call in the Josh Powell murders. She's telling the 911 operator 'she needs help now', and he says 'we have to send our responders to those who are in eminent danger first.' Speaking to a second 911 operator, socialworkers says 'these boys are in danger' & then the house blows up. :(

I saw that segment on the news early this morning. So sad that they didn't think this situation was a priority.

Elmer Goad is up, he is the maintance guy at the Hampton,

not that I have ANY sound anywhere.

is that even appropriate?

My dad had a small stroke - is he unreliable to ever be a witness? How about anyone who has suffered a concussion? Gotten drunk and killed 10K brain cells?

I find that statement to be ugly.

"JMO"

It's the judge's decision. I agree with his conclusion that the jury determines credibility and should know about a key witness' permanent brain damage.

JMO

How does an innocent spouse help cops find the person who killed their spouse? Talking to cops won't help find the killer if the killer is unknown to the spouse.

JMO

That's quite true. He knew nothing about what happened on the night of the murder if he was at the hotel. He was most likely advised that, since he was the number 1 suspect, police would try to nail him down to a detailed story so they could then proceed to poke holes in it and use what he said to convict him.

That's exactly right Wyn, unless you were guilty...good to see you

Good to see you too, Janesdean. You'll probably see more of me elsewhere. ;) My tolerance for, shall we say, "fluff" is down, although I'm very happy the trial seems to be going extremely well for the prosecution this time around.

My brother is a criminal attorney and he always advises his clients not to talk to police. It has nothing to do with whether he thinks they are guilty and has everything to do with providing his client with the best legal advice.

JMO

Usually an attorney will advise you not to speak to LE w/o an attorney present, tons of people speak to LE when someone is murdered. If you didn't you'd be high on their radar ! Innocent people who love their significant other WANT to help because they want justice, they want the killer caught.
Jasons' attys probably knew his story sounded bogus, so they advised don't talk at all LOL

JMO

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members