State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-9-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OctMoon, are you getting video or audio now. :please:

Young's house all lit up, interior, pillar, porch.

Not normal for that house.

She had to drive by there 2 x, in a 3-5 minute period.

Dead end street....

Saw vehicle across the street ,mini van. (this should be Travis Branch other newspaper delivery person)

SUV parked on the street on yard, light, yellow, white, beige.

Medium size car.

She didn't see any people.

She was stopped and asked for questioning later on, and then went to the sheriff's office.

Officers brought her back to identify the home, she did.

BH showing her aerial view of home so she can show her route.

Q:confused:

Is this the same mail delivery person who testified in the first trial?

I thought I remembered a gentleman?

I could be wrong.
fran

youngs house lit up inside, outside and in the driveway which was odd (middle of the night) and it jumped out at her (usually dark at that time)

she had to drive by the house twice (once going in and once going out) to deliver her papers...

inbetween first and second pass was 3-5 minutes

all the lights were still on

there was one car parked on the side across from the house: a mini van and an suv parallel to the house.. the suv was a light color.. yellow, beige, something light.

the suv was medium sized (smaller than expedition)
would classify a ford explorer as a "medium"

I think the prosecution is doing an excellent job of building a case that Jason was in the area of the house in the middle of the night.

Thank you so much for the play by play court updates
So appreciate them!!!

I'm having a hard time with WRAL's live video:please:

I think the prosecution is doing an excellent job of building a case that Jason was in the area of the house in the middle of the night.

Lotsa people drive light-colored SUV's. Michelle drove a medium, light-colored SUV parked in the garage with an unlocked garage door.

JMO

Talking about delivery N & O observer person, Travis Branch, she used to work with him.

He would be in the van......

Defense up now.

Picking up papers at 2:30 -3:00 am

Got to Enchanted Oaks at 3:30-4 am

Asking about interior lights, she thought someone was having a party.

Asking about SUV now.

Tiller was driving a black SUV then.

Now, she sees van directly across the street from Birchleaf, both times.

TT now pointing out where she saw the SUV...

says typically you wouldn't notice the house unless you were looking for it because it sat back...

but she said all the lights were on and she noticed it... even the pillar lights were on.

she picked up papers betwn 0230-0300 and it took her 45 minutes to get to the location of the house

in terms of traffic hardly any other traffic except for the newsobserver guy who drove a small white mini van (travis is his name she used to work with him)

Lotsa people drive light-colored SUV's. Michelle drove a medium, light-colored SUV parked in the garage with an unlocked garage door.

JMO

this is a neighborhood with hardly any traffic at that time of the morning per TT.

OK,..............too bad she's a little confused which it is.

On one hand she said the light covered suv was parked closer to the home, in the yard, but parallel to the home. Which would have been so it would be less visible to anyone passing by.

OTOH, it MAY have been in the street, parallel to the home.

At first she was certain it was up close to the house and not in the street. But after LE took her to the scene in the dark one night, she became doubtful which it was.

JMHO
fran

PS....and MANY lights on in the house. Usually you couldn't see the home because it's set back and of the landscaping. But this one night, the house was lit up, both inside and outside....

DT up:

really driving home how the lights in the middle of the night really drew her attention. TT again says she cannot really recall the exact location of the parallel parked suv

says she saw the minivan when she was going in and coming out of the sub

nothing more

brent davis? up next

Thank you Otto :)

But I still can't get audio on that page :banghead: :blushing:

:sigh:

Thanks to all who post.

I went through this yesterday, and I ended up completely shutting comp off, taking out plug, doing a new reboot, and I was fine.

Also make sure the video didn't stop and you missed playing the resume button.

I wish I could help you more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member