State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-9-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
jason wouldn't speak to LE not even to tell them who her friends, family, associates, etc were so he could figure out michelle's life and where to start the investigation.

In the photograph of the bathroom you can see two little footprints on the carpet just outside the bathroom door, as if she'd been carried and then set down there.

The officer says they were there ... photos may not show them properly.

I'm not disputing they were there. I'm simply saying, had CY walked on the carpet *before* walking into the bathroom, I don't think her footprints would have been as profuse, as bright in color, and as complete if you will, in shape. Some of the blood from the bottom of her feet 'should have' been absorbed into the carpet prior to stepping into the bathroom. Perhaps CY had been running around upstairs during the killing. But IMO, those footprints in the bathroom had to have been fresh blood. They were too complete in nature. They look as if someone stuck her foot into paint and then attempted to *make* complete footprints, much like my grandsons have made in their preschools and such. MOO

Blood on doorknob sent to lab, consistent with MY's dna, only blood found downstairs

Jason Young wouldn't go thru the house to say if anything was missing..

so the sister had to go do it

glider was in reclined position: not normal
radio was playing: not normal (in CY's room)
large object missing off a table: not normal
jewelry box missing from master br (a jb had been taken by LE)

missing wedding rings
(later in investigation he found this out)

in bonus room: treadmill was left on and a bottle of water half consumed (LE had also noted it earlier)

blood on doornob from kitchen to garage: it was my's dna

report from dna security being shown and entered into evidence: swab from doornob matched michelle's dna

blood was also found in mb, foyer, master bath and common bath

Becky asking if Pat Young, Heather and her husband Joe came down to the police station, said Yes.

Det. David was on the case for another 6 months.

wedding rings were never located

drawers to the jewelry box missing and have never been located

Everyone went to talk to LE except JY. Not a good point for JY IMO.

Public phones in general area were checked.

Defense up now.

We are moving faster now.

So Meredith and Linda were in constant contact with LE and Jason never would speak?

Well silence is golden, but not when your wife and unborn son are murdered. IMO JMO MOO.

The killer was nice enough to put music on CY's portable CD player for her. Such a thoughtful killer. Cleaning off CY, giving her adult meds, and putting music on.

So Meredith and Linda were in constant contact with LE and Jason never would speak?

Well silence is golden, but not when your wife and unborn son are murdered. IMO JMO MOO.

According to the Constitution, silence is golden. There will be several witnesses testifying that they advised Young to retain legal counsel and that the legal counsel told him not to speak to anyone, including family.

This is the first case I've ever followed where the suspect has refused to speak to EVERYONE.

JMO

I hope the jury can see what they are pointing to on the chart! Get yur buns outta the way. Sheesh ;)

The killer was nice enough to put music on CY's portable CD player for her. Such a thoughtful killer. Cleaning off CY, giving her adult meds, and putting music on.

The music was on in her bedroom. She was found in her parents' bed.
Yet another piece of a puzzle that makes absolutely no sense.

JMO

The music was on in her bedroom. She was found in her parents' bed.
Yet another piece of a puzzle that makes absolutely no sense.

JMO

Correct, it may have been on when MY put her to bed because SS was there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!