State vs Jason Lynn Young 2-9-12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you are working as a clerc, someone gives you trouble, then leaves without pumping their full amount they paid... but he wouldn't 'stand out' to you??? His face looks nothing preppy to me, unless the wicked witch of the west face looks preppy in some way.

I know that if someone upset me the way she said, I would tell my boss about it, and if he was a foot taller than me, and getting in my face, I might even call the police........

Otto, your impression?

Did they clear up who was in the store with her and where that person is?

I missed her testimony ... but it looks like the defense established that her memory is faulty. I'm assuming that weakens her testimony.

Where's this fingernail testimony going? I don't recall from the first trial? Seems if his DNA is on them, this is open and shut?

I know that if someone upset me the way she said, I would tell my boss about it, and if he was a foot taller than me, and getting in my face, I might even call the police........

Better not work at a gas station (alone) and call the police when a customer is irritated at you... they would need to stay there all the time from my experiences in gas stations. If you are 5'2"... alot of guys are gonna be a foot taller. I think more memorable... than in danger anyway.

See, this is the difference, imho. The camera does a side-shot of JY while they're bringing out the evidence, showing MY's blood soaked top, and JY looks like he can hardly stay awake.

The camera pans over to M's sis, and she's dabbing tears from her eyes. Oh, and she couldn't have known the camera was on her either, it was a side-back view.

No emotion on the part of the defendant, seeing his poor murdered wife's top. :(

JMHO
fran

I overslept............

Was the witness in the store the regular customer or the newspaper delivery person?

I brought coffee sleepyhead!

I think that Gracie meant the NP delivery guy and the regular customer are the same person.

I felt she held up well under cross, but too many contradictions. Cams/no cams..
I do believe she saw him tho. But would not convict him on this eyewitness.

:( Michelle fought hard for her life :(

Where's this fingernail testimony going? I don't recall from the first trial? Seems if his DNA is on them, this is open and shut?

Couldn't the defense offer up that any DNA was supplied earlier (the previous day) before JY's departure?

No physical evidence of sexual assault.

Her clothes were on her--fully clothed.

Tshirt, panties, zip up sweatshirt, and sweatpants. None were ripped or removed from her body.

Fortunately no one has to convict him on just this one eyewitness. In a circumstantial case it's the totality of the evidence, the body, the crime scene, the movements of the perp, etc, etc. Gracie places him at a place he should not have been, at a time he should not have been there. That also is circumstantial evidence.

I brought coffee sleepyhead!

I think that Gracie meant the NP delivery guy and the regular customer are the same person.

I felt she held up well under cross, but too many contradictions. Cams/no cams..

:( Michelle fought hard for her life :(

Thanks, OctMoon,
I will have to watch her tonite.

Yes, Michelle must have put up quite a struggle.
Very sad and heartbreaking case..:(

The friend that testified yesterday (Shaad?) - I was hoping they would question her more about if it was odd for Jason to lay out his trip hour by hour when talking with her. Wouldn't you say "I'm going out of town for a meeting tomorrow" or maybe even "I'm heading to x-town for a meeting" rather than specifically saying "I'm driving 3 hours today and 2 more hours tomorrow"? Especially when he's telling someone who is not his wife, mother or anyone that needed to know that information (other than to plant his fake alibi in her mind)??? I doubt he EVER told her his plans before that night. Let alone so specifically.

Couldn't the defense offer up that any DNA was supplied earlier (the previous day) before JY's departure?

There was no dna found under Michelle's finger nails, is that what you mean?

:confused:

Something I find ironic.....after all the complaining Jason did about wanting more sex....she wasn't sexually assaulted or raped, just beaten to death. He didn't want sex with Michelle imo.

Fortunately no one has to convict him on just this one eyewitness. In a circumstantial case it's the totality of the evidence, the body, the crime scene, the movements of the perp, etc, etc. Gracie places him at a place he should not have been, at a time he should not have been there. That also is circumstantial evidence.

I agree with you 100%. :)

I didn't watch the first trial or follow this case, so this is all new to me.

So far it doesn't look good for JY, but I will wait until the DT has put on their case to form my opinion.

This must be a difficult part of the trial for the jurors. :( Actually seeing the autopsy photos.

I'm not going to watch, just listen. :(

They accidentally showed a glimpse of Michelle.

I can't watch.

fran

ETA, just this experts description is about all I need. I get it.

The friend that testified yesterday (Shaad?) - I was hoping they would question her more about if it was odd for Jason to lay out his trip hour by hour when talking with her. Wouldn't you say "I'm going out of town for a meeting tomorrow" or maybe even "I'm heading to x-town for a meeting" rather than specifically saying "I'm driving 3 hours today and 2 more hours tomorrow"? Especially when he's telling someone who is not his wife, mother or anyone that needed to know that information (other than to plant his fake alibi in her mind)??? I doubt he EVER told her his plans before that night. Let alone so specifically.

When Michelle and Shelly set up plans for that nite, it was because Jason was going out of town.

He was running late that day, he said he cut the grass and stuff, and did not even print out directions to his meeting until minutes before he left.

I think if this was planned, he might want to know that fact in advance.

JMO

Why can't he sit up straight???? Looks like he's "sitting on the bench" for a game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics