State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-22-11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think JLY's team took a hard look at how the BC trial went down and are attempting a 180 as much as possible.

He's giving details no one cares about. Like he's at a family party spinning yarns. WHAT ABOUT THE MURDER???

Leave to JY to be so excited about the changing colors of "poop".

He felt safe in the house. Michelle felt safe except for when the leaves fell down one could see a trailer park behind the house. Here we go...

He's so polished and comfortable on the stand it creeps me out. Wonder if the jurors feel the same.

Another note - I have noticed in personal experience that when some people lie, they tend to over-explain. Come up with lots and lots of details instead of a quick and simple answer. I can see the same thing in JY. He gives lots of random tidbits in an effort to make him sound endearing and plausible.

They got married in civil ceremony and then formal wedding. Civil so he could get M on his health insurance. M arranged the wedding, she'd planned all her life. He was ok with what she wanted to do. She was economic and had good taste. Honeymoon, he picked out site...............didn't go right after wedding because of work..................delayed, 6 or 5 mos later. AFTER C born. Went to St Martin, Netherlands Antilles. Had great time!

Settled into house........chores around the house, M didn't like bathrooms. She liked to vaccuum etc., he didn't mind and mopping, so they each did some. He would procrastinate and M would want chores done early and he put it off. He'd say he had all day and they'd quibble about it. House finances, both had sep accts and then joint too. Util paid on cc and cc bill paid jointly. No prob meeting obligations. No debt other than mortgage. He enjoyed doing 'his thing' with his money. No debt over fun things.

Any time struggling. They were blessed and pretty well off. Season tickets for sport games, vacations every year.

M's preg with C........how did M's pregnancy progress? Did her moods change? He felt preg there was an emotional diff, she could cry at drop of hat, more mood swings for her. Hard to deal with and some arguments. He felt some were crying over spilled milk, they were both stubborn. Argued more when she was preg. Lot of yelling, both ways. sometimes he would pout and not talk. Both yelled. typically resolved, he'd wanted to take a break and she wanted to talk it out. It didn't always work. Ultimately, they'd figure out it wasn't worth it and do something sweet for the other and they'd work it out. He went to birthing classes. That plan went through most of preg and fairly late on baby breech and she'd have to have C section. M was angry at doctors because she felt they messed up. (note, I had a breech and they turned baby at 6 or 7 mos and checked each visit).......turning baby didn't work, elevated heart rate and went from being manipulated to emergency C section because of vital monitor concerns of baby. M had on her glasses and she was lying down and he was comforting her.

Description of C's birth. (He's smiling while talking.) He didn't know if baby was supposed to look like that. When they heard cry he and M smiled. They put C under warming lites after she was cleaned up. He hadn't held her yet. The birth was awesome.

when C came home, because C section M tender so he was able to take care of baby from the beginning. described baby's first messy (poops ) etc. Described things that needed to be done when baby comes home and how exhausting it is for new mothers. Said M amazing mother. :)

He saw first mother/daughter bond. {sweet!} He first held C down for M who was lying on her side. C was crying and M had tears and said "she's beautiful" as soon as M spoke, baby stopped crying. Awesome moment. Incredible mother.

They lived in townhouse and decided to buy a house. Needed more space because of baby. financially doing fine. wanted yard and bigger house, neighborhood. White picket fence and all that stuff.

M & J looked together, first for fun then when decided to buy, picky. M liked neighborhood, she was used to neighbors, he was used to mountains, etc. Hard to find in their price range. Looked for long time. Liked birchleaf home immediately, neighborhood, holiday parades for kids. Both liked it. It was a relief to get home. they decided to keep townhouse as investment. He felt safe in the house. M felt safe but heard first fall bought house, when leaves started falling you could see trailer park in distance. It was more asthetic, she didn't like looks of it. She called him, later on hearing strange noises. He was out of town for business. He told her to call 911 but she downplayed it and didn't.

Mr. G was inside dog. slept in their room on the floor. he has his own bedtime and doesn't matter what's going on, if it's his time to go to sleep, he just goes up and goes to sleep. He had run of house, no dog gates, etc.

No big whoop. MY dead. He's cheerful recounting these stories. Details, details.

He's so polished and comfortable on the stand it creeps me out. Wonder if the jurors feel the same.

Another note - I have noticed in personal experience that when some people lie, they tend to over-explain. Come up with lots and lots of details instead of a quick and simple answer. I can see the same thing in JY. He gives lots of random tidbits in an effort to make him sound endearing and plausible.

Just like Casey Anthony. Tons of details. Details no one asked for. :liar:

Pretty happy fella considering his situation.

He's fairly giddy--I guess it's nervousness, but the sorrowful expressions look very forced to me. I think he practiced these faces in the bathroom...

When defendants go through trial prep, and choose to take the stand, they are counseled to give a lot of details because it lends "credibility" to their accounts. It makes them more emotional stories, brings the jurors in. I think it just makes him look slick in this instance.

I have to say--he's been well trained. He's easy talking and looking at the jury. That is not what I would have expected from him.

He's had years of sales training and experience. I'm sure that helps his easy-ness and smoothness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
f48567899