State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-22-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah.....his tears will be well rehearsed...that's all he had to do for the past 2 years....don't forget "You Came Here For That"!!!!!

If he ducks, I'm keeping an eye out for the Visine bottle... ;)

Icefun - I will never forget that disgusting coment, ever. It portrayed JY better than anything else that has come out so far, other than his perverted nature.

He hated LF. That is clear to me. I think part of his motive was to get LF out of his life as much as MY.

He hated LF. That is clear to me. I think part of his motive was to get LF out of his life as much as MY.

Mama's Boy wouldn't have been able to continue fooling around on Michelle with someone as sharp as Linda around.

JY needs to pedal easy on MY's calling her Mom when she was upset...

I wonder if he is really prepared for the "in your face" confrontation he will likely get from the prosecution. They make call him a killer to his face and show him photos of the crime scene. I wonder how he will react to that kind of treatment. If he blows up, it will be over.

Icefun - I will never forget that disgusting coment, ever. It portrayed JY better than anything else that has come out so far, other than his perverted nature.

I agree 100% - I hope they play that video for the jury....with his long scarey dirty hair and demeaning attitude toward Michelle.....

When defendants go through trial prep, and choose to take the stand, they are counseled to give a lot of details because it lends "credibility" to their accounts. It makes them more emotional stories, brings the jurors in. I think it just makes him look slick in this instance.

Do you have a legal background WolfpackWoman? You always post very insightful things about the process I would not normally know. Please keep posting, your information is always very helpful!

He needs to drop the "dramatic" thing--he's stressed that enough.

He is really one of the most vile, repulsive human beings I have ever looked at. His charisma MUST not come across via photos and tv because I can't see how in the heck these women would bed this guy - let alone be engaged or marry him. Disgusting.

I wonder which is real - this act or the emails he sent to Michelle ? Fortunately the jury has been able to read those.

No he never seriously thought about divorce...

He decided to kill her instead. Duh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members