State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-8-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard C say 'daddy' and 'boo-boos' and 'washcloth' on the call. That poor little girl being left beside her mother's body for 10+ hrs.

I clearly heard "Daddy did it," the first & every other time I heard it, just as JTF did.

Did anyone else hear those words?

JLY spending time with attorney, wouldn't go to police to talk to them, didn't ask anything about how she died, didn't help with funeral, limited M's family contact with child.

Gee...who else does this sound like?

They're cut from the same cloth.

Were more scared C would tattle on her Daddy, IMO.

Exactly. That's what I have thought all along. And how'd they do at brainwashing her about what she saw and said???

OMG - if they did not publically support JY's innocence - no further contact with Cassidy would be allowed.

Unfortunately this is consistent with behavior demonstrated by this family (Youngs) on the web.

Oh, my. Where on the web? TIA.

I wonder if this jury will bond with each other like BC's jury did. That jury bonded quickly, and I think it's fair to say at least some of those friendships may last many years, if not forever.

I agree -- they went through a lot together and seemed to bond quickly. I can remember hearing them laughing together in the jury room; and then one day they were waiting for one juror to return to the jury room so they could go into the courtroom, and we heard them cheer when the juror returned. They brought a cake for someone's birthday and sang. Even the judge was smiling! Yeah, they shared a foxhole together.

Hey everyone!!!!
It certainly was all about Jason. No wonder Michelle was depressed.

Gee -- sound familiar?

Second verse, same as the first...

Do re mi
Me me me me ....

I noticed the defense team objected very little during M.F's testimony. This allowed the testimony to flow smoothly and quickly. I think there had been at least 3 tantrums and several kittens born at this point in that last trial.

Yep -- not even one, "I'd like to be heard..." Ahhhhh.

I clearly heard "Daddy did it," the first & every other time I heard it, just as JTF did.

Back in 2006 I didn't hear it at first but I had to listen more and I heard it. So sad :(

Capture-4.jpg
Capture-3.jpg

Just me or does every M.E./pathologist have a kind of gray pallor, as if they've seen a ghost?

"They" (not all, I'm sure!) are in a little circle (not a snobby clique or anything like that, seriously) that seems to be kinda "over there." Pathologists are MDs who never see live patients -- they see tissues. So forensic paths are one more rung up the ladder...

A pal of mine is a path and he's a great guy, but he lives by himself -- divorced early, no chirren, no details since I didn't ask; goes to & has parties. Good sense of humor, polite, very intelligent, but very shy. But not weird in the slightest, really -- regular guy, small house ITB, jaguar, one-man sailboat (of course!) , a distance runner, conservative but classy dresser, liberal in politics (bless him).

thanks JTF. I'm really bummed because the third video of Meredith has an odd cut in it and skips a bunch of testimony that I saw in this thread - about JY refusing to speak to the police, the insurance policy, etc and goes right to JY and PY's vm messages. :(

does anyone know if the full video would be anywhere else?

I will say this - what I did see - Meredith is an amazing woman -- her sister is smiling down on her today.

Just getting around to watching MF testimony from today. Poor Cassidy......I hope that baby girl doesn't have any horrible memories. The poor child didn't have a diaper on and she was hungry. JY is pure evil. :mad:

The general opinion is either a maglight or bat. No weapon was ever found.IIRC

IDK about a bat -- and please know that I'm not trying to be gross or morbid -- seems to me that with force, one swing of a bat could smash a head to pieces. And most anyone with normal strength could have that necessary force. I think it was something with a bit less heft. Maglight sounds more likely to me. I don't know. Crescent wrench? PVC pipe? Crow bar? Tire iron? Crescentric. Something found in a garage or a car trunk, perhaps.

30 blows -- yes, that is rage and hate.

Wonder what the deal is with the hose.

JY washed his feet with the outside hose before getting in his car and putting his regular shoes back on his feet. In a hurry; forgot to turn hose off.

He certainly wasn't gonna wear either the 10's or 12's from the house in his car.... those "inside" shoes are in a dumpster with the murder clothes he wore, and the gloves, and the weapon, etc., etc.

He didn't plan on it being such a violent attack and alot of blood.

Yep - Lucky for him, he had a closet full of clothes and a shower in the house -- but he did need to wash his feet after he exited the house...

Does the Young family honestly believe Meredith had anything to do with the murder? I mean... seriously?

They all know better. They can pretend all they wish, but...

His Mama knows -- he may not have told her, but she knows.

Yes that is what I heard too. Samiya clarified the call and it was as plain as day. Along with the boo-boo's.

Whats next?

What does the future hold?

Not to be for Jay

Four walls :behindbar and three not-so-square's a day. :sick:

Asking permission to p**. :loser:

Big men who are lonely "tonight." :eek: or
icon12.gif
It ain't NYC but it's home...

Moppin' floors, and sloppin' food into divided cardboard plates. :noooo:

And more trashcans than we saw in his yearbook picture... :tears:

Best All Around...
icon10.gif