Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder what the deal is with the hose.

Old Jason hosed himself off out back prior to getting back in his car. Probably even stripped down, put all his 'never seen again' clothes into a garbage bag. Put on fresh clothes, shoes, probably wrapped the bat/murder weapon in the garbage bag, to dump it all on his way back to Virginia. JMO

Old Jason hosed himself off out back prior to getting back in his car. Probably even stripped down, put all his 'never seen again' clothes into a garbage bag. Put on fresh clothes, shoes, probably wrapped the bat/murder weapon in the garbage bag, to dump it all on his way back to Virginia. JMO

Trying to figure why everyone is talking about it. Ms. Holt even brought it up in the opening statement. I figure it was used for something along the lines you mention, perhaps hoping the DA has something to make it remarkable I guess.

For those of you that remember, I didn't hear any mention by the defense lawyer about jelly beans and the Lion King.

Seems pretty stupid to me. If I was going to do something like this, I would change clothes on the way back (before doing the killing) and change back in to the clothes I was last seen wearing afterwards.

Seems pretty stupid to me. If I was going to do something like this, I would change clothes on the way back (before doing the killing) and change back in to the clothes I was last seen wearing afterwards.

He didn't plan on it being such a violent attack and alot of blood.

He obviously regrets his numerous mistakes that sealed his fate.
Then again, he is stupid, so I guess it fits.

Trying to figure why everyone is talking about it. Ms. Holt even brought it up in the opening statement. I figure it was used for something along the lines you mention, perhaps hoping the DA has something to make it remarkable I guess.

For those of you that remember, I didn't hear any mention by the defense lawyer about jelly beans and the Lion King.

Just The Facts was an interesting poster for sure.
She wasted no time spinning for little brother all over the internet and pointing the finger at Meredith.

Murderers often do dumb things. Dumb murderers and smart murderers. Never a perfect crime.

Does the Young family honestly believe Meredith had anything to do with the murder? I mean... seriously?

Hi ya.

ok, me = dumb criminal. I am totally sure I would not think of that.

welcome back, ya'll - need to get back to listening to the live feed on my iPhone.

Just The Facts was an interesting poster for sure.
She wasted no time spinning for little brother all over the internet and pointing the finger at Meredith.

More colorful than getting a pretzel at "Sheets" (?) and being on camera to verify it. :D

I thought Meredith did a fabulous job; very confident, stoic and precise in her answers. At other times, she just broke my heart and I assume broke the hearts of everyone in the courtroom... well almost everyone.

I do wonder since Dr. Clark has been on the stand, who will testify as to an opinion of TOD. There simply has to be more information about the autopsy than Dr. Clark.

Thanks for all the updates. I'm watching 2 trials at the same time so I'll have watch the video of MF's cross. KC's trial had Google searches and time stamps this afternoon. :banghead:

I respectfully disagree. My 2.5 year old daughter has often put my shoes on (size 13) and walked around with them. It's quite funny to watch. But she will put her 8 year old sisters on and easily walk around with them as if it it was completely normal.

Can she walk in them, without dragging her feet? Can she make *footprints*, like in sand or blood, without any sort of shuffling or dragging imprints?

He wasn't supposed to be 'last seen' in any clothes besides his 'jammies'. He was 'tucked in for the night' in his hotel room. Didn't himself know he was caught on video so that his 'last clothes' could be identified.

I do wonder since Dr. Clark has been on the stand, who will testify as to an opinion of TOD. There simply has to be more information about the autopsy than Dr. Clark.

I missed that testimony today....did he give a range of midnight to 6AM?

He wasn't supposed to be 'last seen' in any clothes besides his 'jammies'. He was 'tucked in for the night' in his hotel room. Didn't himself know he was caught on video so that his 'last clothes' could be identified.

He went out to smoke a cigar

That was to cover why he had 2 bottles of water, a newspaper, heavy pullover and gloves.:floorlaugh:

hoteldark.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member