State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-8-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone going to recap his testimony? I got a work call when he came to the stand...bad timing. I missed the details!

Is this case like the NC case where you can watch the video from the current day later same evening?

Yep, he is trying to show she was in the area, had said she might go by the Birchleaf house, and she didn't go straight home. Therefore she could have killed Michelle herself. This is where he is going, reasonable doubt that maybe she did it.

Yep, he is trying to show she was in the area, had said she might go by the Birchleaf house, and she didn't go straight home. Therefore she could have killed Michelle herself. This is where he is going, reasonable doubt that maybe she did it.

Well check out her feet, you people in court. They must be humongous if she wears size 12 men's shoes. :floorlaugh:

Or even a 10 franklin...she doesn't strike me as a hushpuppy woman.

Well check out her feet, you people in court. They must be humongous if she wears size 12 men's shoes. :floorlaugh:

If you are going to say that, then you'd have to make the same argument about Jason wearing size 10 shoes. But he did it and he did to stage the crime scene.

I certainly hope this guy isn't going to try and suggest Meredith did it.

Big bad gang of killers must have taken C potty.

"I know where this is headed" At the Birchleaf house.

If you are going to say that, then you'd have to make the same argument about Jason wearing size 10 shoes. But he did it and he did to stage the crime scene.

Easier to keep a too small shoe on ones foot than a humongous one IMO. My husband wears a size 12 shoe, and I've tried to slip on a pair of his shoes on occasion to let the dogs in or out. I can't keep them on my feet, literally. I wear a common, women's size 8 shoe. His shoes are at least twice the size of my feet, width and length.

That is exactly what JY's familly and friends have suggested on every crime forum they posted on, just so you know. Meredith the drug crazed girl was jealous of her sister and wanted Jason for herself. I kid you not. No wonder the lawyer is going this route...she also took those jewelry box drawers.

Easier to keep a too small shoe on ones foot than a humongous one IMO. My husband wears a size 12 shoe, and I've tried to slip on a pair of his shoes on occasion to let the dogs in or out. I can't keep them on my feet, literally. I wear a common, women's size 8 shoe. His shoes are at least twice the size of my feet, width and length.

I respectfully disagree. My 2.5 year old daughter has often put my shoes on (size 13) and walked around with them. It's quite funny to watch. But she will put her 8 year old sisters on and easily walk around with them as if it it was completely normal.

Pure dee ol' SHOCK would account for any lapses in memory. Been there done that. I lost whole DAYS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie