State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-8-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad there wasn't a fetal homicide law in place so he could be charged with 2 murders.

Here comes cross exam. Defense says he's sorry about her sister.

At least he acknowledged her terrible loss and said sorry. More than her own brother-in-law or his family ever said.

He sure is bolstering her talking to the police. I wonder what she said that he finds so important to bolster now.

Although he sure isn't being clear and concise with his cross.

He sure is bolstering her talking to the police. I wonder what she said that he finds so important to bolster now.

Although he sure isn't being clear and concise with his cross.

I COULD be wrong, but it appears to me, he MAY be leading up to discrediting Meredith or for later preservation of facts in evidence to discredit the police investigation and, or particular investigators.

I base this from watching past cases and an MO. Will be interesting to see if that happens here.

JMHO
fran

PS....have to leave for awhile. Take good notes!

Notice how she said 'most of her interviews were at Wake County Sheriff's Office'? this came up during the Cooper trial, and some of us said 'it is common practice for witnesses to be interviewed at the offices of LE.' How Brad Coooper refusing to 'go in for' an interview was not SOP.

I COULD be wrong, but it appears to me, he MAY be leading up to discrediting Meredith or for later preservation of facts in evidence to discredit the police investigation and, or particular investigators.

I base this from watching past cases and an MO. Will be interesting to see if that happens here.

JMHO
fran

I agree. It sounds like he's boxing her in to saying she gave a better account then than she did now, or something to that effect.

Notice defense attorney mentioned "Deaver" from SBI.

Deaver is the fall-guy from the SBI. I think I see where they're going to go in one direction (possibly several directions at the same time).

Very interesting. I didn't know Deaver was involved in this case. But it's not surprising, considering the time period.

JMHO
fran

PS....have to leave for awhile. Take good notes!

That and to tow the Young family line that Meredith was the real suspect.

What a caring sister she was, wanting to make sure her sister got a good gift for her anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95