State vs Jason Lynn Young 6-8-11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused. :waitasec: JY said he thought his cell phone was dying, so he called his mommy and asked her to call MF for him. If he was able to call his mom, why not call MF again instead to be sure the message went through? Just the first of many parts of his story that don't add up.

Defense decided not to cross ?

This is going to be brutal - Dr. Clark.

I'm confused. :waitasec: JY said he thought his cell phone was dying, so he called his mommy and asked her to call MF for him. If he was able to call his mom, why not call MF again instead to be sure the message went through? Just the first of many parts of his story that don't add up.

He said his reception was really bad. Not that the phone was dying.

Defense decided not to cross ?

This is going to be brutal - Dr. Clark.

They asked to bring Dr. Clark out of order and will come back to MF. Dr. lives out of state and they want to accommodate his schedule.

Just me or does every M.E./pathologist have a kind of gray pallor, as if they've seen a ghost?

OMG! Poor Michelle. She must have seen her assailant's face as she had marks on her neck during strangulation, of her scraping her neck, trying to take the murderer's hands off. :(

Heartbreaking,
fran

OMG! Poor Michelle. She must have seen her assailant's face as she had marks on her neck during strangulation, of her scraping her neck, trying to take the murderer's hands off. :(

Heartbreaking,
fran

He's such a coward, I don't think he showed his face.

This was overkill. A rage/hate killing. Not from a robber.

This is horrifying!

what the heck did he hit her with?

fran

Sounds a bit like the beating Jeffrey MacDonald did to Colette, his wife. At least JY didn't kill the child. Well, the already born child anyway. :(

Is anyone going to recap his testimony? I got a work call when he came to the stand...bad timing. I missed the details!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95