State vs Jason Lynn Young: weekend discussion 11-25 Feb 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Coug......:)

The state may have added more emotion to the case, because they are lacking in physical evidence.....

I have all the confidence in the world we are going to see some good defense this week.....

These guys are too good to lay down !!
I think so too, I really like both of his attorney's. I would hire either of them.

I need to apologize for my meddling statements. I was wrong. :(

What were you wrong about, Octmoon, expressing your opinion?

I totally respect your posts and love reading them.

You didn't do anything wrong, you are one of my favorite people here !!

I hated to see people <modsnip> leave yesterday .:(

Like the Judge has said, we haven't seen all the evidence, all the case yet.

Some people think G, some people think NG, and some people see reasonable doubt, nothing wrong with any of that...

jmo

I wish there had been a video..this would have been all over for Jason .

But, you also have to ask yourself this.....

They found Gracie that weekend, why not pull Jason in for a lineup, why not arrest him for probable cause?

Why did they go to all the trouble and run surveillance tapes, yet never show them to her?

Why did they put fliers in the store asking for the customer to come forward she says was there?

It sounds to me like LE was already thinking there was going to be a problem with her.

And, it really is not up to whether I believe her or not, or whether I think she is credible, it is/ was up to the Jury...

The last jury must not have or we would not be doing this again.

Are you saying that because the jury did not believe Gracie, they ended up in a hung jury? How do you know what piece or pieces of evidence (or lack thereof) that they chose to believe and not to believe?

You are putting an awful lot of weight to one of the many pieces of this puzzle to one person. JMO

I just had an interesting thought:

Tracking back on JY's trip that night;

He left Gracie's gas-station about 5:30 am
He moved the camera up @ the hotel @ 6:35

So it took him nearly 65 minutes to drive 48 miles. It should have taken him about 45 minutes or less. What did JY do for the other 20 minutes....

Speculate away Sleuthers....

So it took him nearly 65 minutes to drive 48 miles. It should have taken him about 45 minutes or less. What did JY do for the other 20 minutes....

Sat in the car after he discovered his rock was gone and camera probably fixed and needed to regroup before reentering?

welcome! i have a son who wears a size 12 shoe, that will put his old size 10 rollerblades on & use for an hour or so doing tricks. when asked if they hurt, he'll say "yeah, but, only while i'm wearing them."

All I know is hubby can't get his foot in a 10 . There would be no way he could wear them for an hr or 2 mins.... He couldn't stand up straight... Either way it leaves doubt.

:innocent: ditched the evidence :innocent:

Steven Tyler just mooned the entire world this week on American Idol.

:)

Consider the source. My son is not Steven Tyler. Jason is not Steven Tyler. I still think it is disgusting to moon your GRANDMOTHER.

Your logic is lacking.

I think so too, I really like both of his attorney's. I would hire either of them.

You can see how much they have bonded with Jason as well.

Most defense laywers keep their distance

The other day I saw pics of Jason and Klinkosum leaving the courtroom
together, walking down the street.

And, remember the day Jason was let out on bond, no
one was happier to get him out of the clink than Klink!!

:floorlaugh:

Things must have changed since I worked in a store years ago. The $20 would have gone into the cash register and the store would be $5 over. What they did with it is another thing. Perhaps things have changed a great deal.

And where I worked $5 under or over, you were written up. $5 over means you short changed a customer.

All I know is hubby can't get his foot in a 10 . There would be no way he could wear them for an hr or 2 mins.... He couldn't stand up straight... Either way it leaves doubt.

Who said he actually wore the shoes to make several prints?
It appears he was wearing the HP's

And where I worked $5 under or over, you were written up. $5 over means you short changed a customer.

ITA! I worked in a store once and if we were over we did not get to pocket the money. If it happened more than once in a certain time period we were written up for short changing the customer

Are you saying that because the jury did not believe Gracie, they ended up in a hung jury? How do you know what piece or pieces of evidence (or lack thereof) that they chose to believe and not to believe?

You are putting an awful lot of weight to one of the many pieces of this puzzle to one person. JMO

I have no idea what the last Jurors were hung up on, literally, hung up on.

I know that the 2 that spoke, one said there was much reasonable doubt and the other one that was dismissed, due to transportation problems, said she would have liked to have seen more physical evidence.

LOL Mr. Gracielee will dispute that. ;)

:welcome:

Yes, he most certainly would! In fact he did his demo again, for one of our daughters, just the other day. No problem sticking his size 12's into my size 8 Ryka's, leaving his heels sticking off the back of the shoes. :great:

And he's getting a bit tired of being questioned by doubters, through me. He says to the doubters, 'try it yourself and see.' "Unless you have some sort of humongously FAT FOOT, sticking it all the way inside an athletic shoe is NOT difficult.'

:razz:

:takeabow:

:slap:

Now my Ryka's are slip on's, clog style open backs. But hubby says he would have no problem just folding down the back of an athletic shoe so his heel would rest on top of it.

:guitar:

:HHJP:

And frankly he's tired of being doubted, he says 'if they believed one could be dragged around the house in a sports bra, then they should also believe I can stick my foot in a size 8 athletic shoe! He refuses, on principal, to be dragged around the house in a sports bra, though.

:party:

:Banane59:

:Banane45:

:deadhorse:

Smoked a cigar?

i bet if he wanted to do someone in, he'd make them fit. lol

Whoever killed MY was enraged. This person was so enraged that they beat her to a pulp w/30 blows to the head/face, yet he took care of the 2.5 year old stranger girl, cleaning her up before he left??? He also did no harm to the stranger's dog? Even more, the killer wore a size 12 HP Orbitals - only 195 sold worldwide. Think about it: Jason Young and some random whacko killer - BOTH owned one of the only 195 pairs, BOTH in Raleigh and BOTH wore the same size???????

JY had the motive, means, and opportunity to do it. He had a volatile relationship with MY (IMO grew to hate her), he loved his daughter and his dog, he owned a size 12 HP Orbital. He didn't want a divorce, he took out life insurance on his wife and doubled it to $2Million shortly before his wife's death.

If everybody used common sense, based on all the evidence presented, this is easily a guilty verdict. It seems like those who are leaning NG are not looking at the evidence presented, but rather looking for the evidence not presented - they're looking for a smoking gun, which is very rare in murder cases.

Common sense seems like it's becoming less and less common.

Whoever killed MY was enraged. This person was so enraged that they beat her to a pulp w/30 blows to the head/face, yet he took care of the 2.5 year old stranger girl, cleaning her up before he left??? He also did no harm to the stranger's dog? Even more, the killer wore a size 12 HP Orbital - only 195 sold worldwide. Think about it: Jason Young and a random whacko killer - BOTH owned one of the only 195 pairs, BOTH in Raleigh and BOTH wore the same size???????

JY had the motive, means, and opportunity to do it. He had a volatile with MY (IMO grew to hate her), he loved his daughter and his dog, he owned a size 12 HP Orbital. He didn't want a divorce, he took out life insurance on his wife and doubled it to $2Million shortly before his wife's death.

If everybody used common sense, based on all the evidence presented, this is easily a guilty verdict. It seems like those who are leaning NG are not looking at the evidence presented, but rather looking for the evidence not presented - they're looking for a smoking gun, which is very rare in murder cases.

Common sense seems like it's becoming less and less common.

And they seemed to be careful to not make a bunch of bloody footprints on the first floor on their way out.

Yes, he most certainly would! In fact he did his demo again, for one of our daughters, just the other day. No problem sticking his size 12's into my size 8 Ryka's, leaving his heels sticking off the back of the shoes. :great:

And he's getting a bit tired of being questioned by doubters, through me. He says to the doubters, 'try it yourself and see.' "Unless you have some sort of humongously FAT FOOT, sticking it all the way inside an athletic shoe is NOT difficult.'

:razz:

:takeabow:

:slap:

Now my Ryka's are slip on's, clog style open backs. But hubby says he would have no problem just folding down the back of an athletic shoe so his heel would rest on top of it.

:guitar:

:HHJP:

And frankly he's tired of being doubted, he says 'if they believed one could be dragged around the house in a sports bra, then they should also believe I can stick my foot in a size 8 athletic shoe! He refuses, on principal, to be dragged around the house in a sports bra, though.

:party:

:Banane59:

:Banane45:

:deadhorse:

Sorry, but my hubby doesnt have a "humongously FAT FOOT" he's 6'3 and 180 .... Could be the type of shoe. In regular shoes he wears a 12, but work boots a 13....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove