State vs Jason Young 2-17-2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not realize today would have been Michelle's 35th birthday. I am sure that is making this even harder on the families today.

Can a man place the the first half of his foot into an athletic shoe that is 2 sizes too short for him? Yes.

Will his heel then hang out the back? Possibly/Probably

Does that mean the man cannot walk around in a small area with the heel of his foot outside/hanging out of the shoe? No.

Comfortable? No of course not.

So who else would have touched the ebay papers? Was this addressed in the last trial. TIA

Quick question about the contents of the dropper. Wasn't it testifed to that there was a mixture of meds in that dropper?? I *thought* early on it was stated that the dropper contained the Adult Strength Tylenol & mixed with that other codine type med JLY had samples of???

I remember info about the drug Pancof in the dropper, which JY had as a drug rep for a prior company. I don't recall if it has come in to this trial part deux yet or not.

Can a man place the the first half of his foot into an athletic shoe that is 2 sizes too short for him? Yes.

Will his heel then hang out the back? Possibly/Probably

Does that mean the man cannot walk around in a small area with the heel of his foot outside/hanging out of the shoe? No.

Comfortable? No of course not.

Leave indentations and blistery appearance on a photo of foot 4 days later? Yes

Madeleine, my posts support looking at evidence with totality, but that also means looking at each piece to see if it is relevant and credible. I do not believe that is in a vacuum. But if it is, then so be it, and we will agree to disagree.

One more quick question: How do we know when medicine was given to CY and by whom?

Yes, it happened in Peterson and it could happen in NC. I just linked the statute upthread.

I can't find your statute link. Can you repost it for my sanity's sake, so I don't have to search through the whole thread again! Thank you!

I remember info about the drug Pancof in the dropper, which JY had as a drug rep for a prior company. I don't recall if it has come in to this trial part deux yet or not.

Except for seeing it in the photo I do not think it has yet.

Hmmmm...CY's play therapy.

Wonder if this corresponds to the (alleged, not confirmed) info in which she was acting out the murder of her mother using 2 dolls?

ETA: yes, it is exactly that!

Madeleine, my posts support looking at evidence with totality, but that also means looking at each piece to see if it is relevant and credible. I do not believe that is in a vacuum. But if it is, then so be it, and we will agree to disagree.

One more quick question: How do we know when medicine was given to CY and by whom?

We don't... and we don't.

Sixth amendment confrontation examination issue????

That was said by the defense. Hope the gritguy can help.

Dang it folks, I am horrible at typing fast.

Hmmmm...CY's play therapy.

Wonder if this corresponds to the (alleged, not confirmed) info in which she was acting out the murder of her mother using 2 dolls?

Yes, and the teacher is willing to testify.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amakur