State Wants Evidence From Casey's Defense Team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Baden and Baez also hint that the other prong of their defense will be claiming error on the part of LE throughout the investigation. The hairs Dr. Lee found proves that LE did not completely process the car. "All the implications that that entails". Also saying that is why they ask for "benchnotes/handwritten notes" and "this is a process of education" "we have to educate the judge, may never have come across this". "Many attorneys and judges don't know what benchnotes are." So, they are going to imply that LE, the FBI, the SA, and Judge S don't know what they are doing, basically. Ballsy broad, as my Dad would say. LOL There is a thinly veiled contempt for Judge S that LKB reveals in this interview. I hope she trots it out at trial, b/c the jury won't like it. Never mind that Judge S won't like it, but the jury won't appreciate it. I hope she makes this mistake. Baden is still claming that she didn't get the FBI's benchnotes, b/c the FBI's policy is not to give them to private attys, they have to get them from the SA, and this SA has not cooperated.:boohoo:

Couldn't the prosecution argue that given the actions of the grandparents in this case that they may have provided Dr. Lee with said hairs?

Couldn't the prosecution argue that given the actions of the grandparents in this case that they may have provided Dr. Lee with said hairs?

It's important to remember that the car was in a crime lab when Dr. Lee looked at it and this lab was monitored by camera's. Whatever he did was on camera. So the prosecution would have to have something on camera to prove that any impropriety occurred. The problem is that no impropriety was reported at the time or shortly after and it's been months since Dr. Lee looked at the car. It there had been an impropriety, the impropriety should have been reported months ago and evidence tampering charges filed. So to try and come back now and make this claim would look terribly disingenuous - like the lab was trying to cover their butt. I think it would play very badly to a jury and likely result in lawsuits against the lab.

Obviously they're bluffing. The SA will not fall for it. Except maybe they will fall on the floor laughing. heh :laugh: :D: :rolleyes:

I read their motions & the OS online article, and it made my head hurt trying to find the 'logic' - especially this summary from the OS that makes the motion sound so juvenile & sophomoric.

Her attorneys also filed a response to prosecutors' request for evidence supporting a defense claim that someone other than Casey Anthony placed Caylee's body in the woods. Anthony's attorneys wrote that their claim was based on documents, pictures and video provided by the state.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/serv...hony-defense-file-0091809sep18,0,709516.story

Then I remembered a little kiddy come-back "I'm rubber & you're glue - whatever you say bounces off me & sticks to you
smiley-taunt002.gif
".

Therrrrre's the logic.

smiley-laughing024.gif

thanks for the video link, essies :)

I thought the part was interesting where the defense were saying about Kio that it's of interest when any of the witnesses have changed their story in any significant way....they didn't say she changed her story, but we obviously know she did from the interviews.

Someone else changed their story too, hmm who was that?

thanks for the video link, essies :)

I thought the part was interesting where the defense were saying about Kio that it's of interest when any of the witnesses have changed their story in any significant way....they didn't say she changed her story, but we obviously know she did from the interviews.

And, ALL of the As changed their stories. Often in mid-paragraph.

The worst story-changer is KC.

And a lot more dramatically than the minor nuances claimed to have been changed by Kio.

I thought the hairs found by Dr Lee were collected by LE and sent to the lab. Dr Lee just pointed them out in the car when he examined it.
I seem to remember the all knowing Jose saying, in court, that Dr. Lee took the states people "to school" that day...if karma is exact Jose has some huge pay back coming down the road. Between his "school" statement and LKB's "educate the Judge" speech, I can't decide who I find more nauseating.

Prosecutors want Casey Anthony's defense team to prove how the state prevented them and their experts from properly inspecting the scene where her daughter's remains were found, according to records filed in court today.

Assistant state attorney Jeff Ashton wrote a five-page response to the defense's request last week to dismiss the case because of issues with access to the crime scene. The defense claims its experts couldn't examine the area and the evidence and wouldn't be able to challenge the state's findings.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-casey-anthony-092209,0,1836397.story

Ashton want Baez and company to put up or shut up...IMO...:waitasec:

Mid-paragraph? How about mid-sentence.....LOL

The absolute, very best "top billing" example of mid sentence change of story was CA on LKL when a caller asks CA why she changed her mind, first saying the car smelled like a dead body then changing it to pizza. CA's response? Well listen for yourself, at the 4:25 mark..........

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF7Re8fDQu0&feature=PlayList&p=0F0F756E215C9242&index=18"]YouTube - Larry King 12/10/08 Part 3 George and Cindy[/ame]

Un-*%#*&^% believable!!!

:cow:

The absolute, very best "top billing" example of mid sentence change of story was CA on LKL when a caller asks CA why she changed her mind, first saying the car smelled like a dead body then changing it to pizza. CA's response? Well listen for yourself, at the 4:25 mark..........

YouTube - Larry King 12/10/08 Part 3 George and Cindy

Un-*%#*&^% believable!!!

Typical Cindy, "I changed my mind on that. I never changed my mind on that."

:banghead:

Yeah, CA is very good at spinning words.

She very well said it smells like a dead body was in the damn car...thankfully, it has been logged and recorded into evidence. :furious:

This the day Caylee's remains were found, while they were on their way back from LKL, knowing, absolutely Caylee was alive...I wonder how she feels now if she listens back...She knew from day 1 July 15th, Caylee was not coming home, especially after she found KC w/o Caylee...

I also remember, when KC and Lee were in her room and she told Lee she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days, CA was also on the phone with LE, she blurts out, "KC What have you done"...IMO, she knew...:furious:

Un-*%#*&^% believable!!!

YIKES! She not only doubled back on herself, she lied through her Pinocchio nose!

We ALL heard what she said on the 911 call, and we AL read the towyard manager's deposition.

Un-*%#*&^% believable!!!

LOL! I love watching the older videos. Her comments remind me of Luka, and his "did I see that video?" "no, I didn't see that video." Yes, I saw that video." bwahahaha! :loser:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrainbow85
Back