State Wants Evidence From Casey's Defense Team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Exclusive Preview of JB's Compelling Defense

The Defense is allowing the media this exclusive preview of our compelling story in support of KC and her innocence. We feel strongly that, once the general public reads my book you will all admit that, now I get it, now it all makes sense, KC is innocent, poor thing.

attachment.php

*snort* OMG! I just learned I can pass an entire chicken burrito through my nose! LMAO! :crazy:

I think the big issue here is the fact that Bias said Casey is innocent, he did not say not guilty. In the justice system there is a BIG diffrence between not guilty and innocent. If he is claiming that Casey is innocent than he has to prove that, if he states not guilty then I think all he has to do is dispute states evidence. Of course I'm just a house mom and not a lawyer but thats the way I beleive it works.

But Eunice, He hasn't gotten all those names of the searchers yet......could be one of em' put her body there while KC was in jail an' while there were cameras & protester's and people up & down that block nite n' day.......OR he just hopes upon hope he can find something hinky in TL's phone records that just might pin it on him being over there while all those peeps were still there, yup--to somehow suripticously (sp?) dump a body................or. or what else has he been on a fishin' expedition for? OH YEAH.....JG's entire life story an' his cell phone, pc an' pings cuz ya know, even tho the "nanny" took Caylee an' JG hadn't seen her since what? The year before? Somehow according to the Monster of the Year "he's not to be trusted"..........and, and soooooo many other people had access to that car of hers even tho' good ole JB said in open court waaaay back NO ONE ELSE had that car in their possession the whole time, OOOps!

OH, yeah, an' ole G said someone else's body was in the trunk of his GRANDAUGHTER'S car, it was NOT his GRANDAUGHTER in that trunk............UGHH, yup they did do all them depo's but those were HONEST people, as is KC is in his Imagination--just as the "nanny" is/was in hers......

This is one of the most defenseless cases I have ever seen--besides maybe 2 or 3 other's in the entire Country..........maybe even Universe!!!!

And, may I add everyone involved's FAME & FORTUNE as opposed to trying to get a plea for this GUILTY client.....which I don't believe the state would even 'entertain' at this point cuz they've got the GOODS on little miss "innocent"!!!

PS After hearing KC's dreams of fame and fortune, signing her jerk Hancock on her pics and making the media rounds CAN you imagine her IRE at the fact her MOTHER was at the forefront of all that??? HaHaHaHa!!! Think that's why she's so mad at mommy & daddy? they got on national media. She did NOT. Ha Ha Ha!

Had to get that out..........after days in hospital tryin' to catch up again and just couldn't help myself here.

They got just what they had day THIRTY ONE.

NOTHING.

ETA: They're still hardly working on their 'discovery' as AL said in tha t last hearing--they need time to "investigate"............don't have time for check fraud case!

Great post! BBM Georgie, Georgie, Georgie. If Caylee wasn't the body in the trunk, who was? If you know, shouldn't that info been given immediately to LE? Their poor family has a right, a need to know.

Sarcasm aside......when GA made that statment he acknowledged/confirmed that indeed there was a dead body in the Pontiac's trunk. Stepped right in it. :doh:

I believe it was during the M&M deposition that Cindy was asked about other ZG's, and she said there was one they had been watching, and under her breath - just as the other person began to speak, I could have sworn she said "They're still watching her", but it sort of got lost in other voices, but I know I heard it. Maybe that's who they're going after next, the one they're still watching. :confused:

Legal question here - what is the next step after this? How long does the Defense have to reply back to the motion? When the motion is filed, does it get put on the docket and get a hearing scheduled for it rather quickly, or could this be a month before we hear from it again? Does the Defense have to respond in say 3 days, or will they have a month or whatever to prepare an answer that they would have to give at a scheduled motions hearing? Thanks for any clue, I'm clueless!

IIRC, he deposed people from Johnson's, a couple of officers from the Sheriff's dept. (Adriana Acevedo?? maybe) and Kio. Trying to remember any others.......?

FROM APRIL 3, 2009

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case--2.html

In depositions today, Baez seemed to be focused on three issues, Belich said: 1. The sheriff's office investigation of Zenaida Gonzalez. 2. The office's handling of an August tip about a suspicious find in the area where Caylee's remains were later found. 3. Meter reader Roy Kronk, who found Caylee's remains in December.

Today Baez questioned Kronk's supervisor, the deputy who signed off on Kronk's tip in August, and a sheriff's investigator who looked at Anthony's computer and found a single reference to Gonzalez.

WKMG-Channel 6's Adam Longo reported that the deputy handed the tip to the case's lead detective, who allegedly said the area had been searched. "This defense team is convinced Caylee's remains weren't in those woods until after Casey went to jail," Longo added.

You bring up a good point Eunice! To date, the depositions back in April are the only ones that we have heard Baez has conducted. Yet, I am assuming they haven't been turned over to SA since we have not seen any document dump? Is this to say that he didn't learn of anything that would help him?

All the defense can do at this point it would seem is to hand back the names of those 32 searchers.. and a few tag lines about some of them. seems likely to me that some of them may have had brushes with the law. Or been in dire financial straits .. something that might have led to some sort of 'kidnapping' and the subsequent death of little Caylee.
that wouldn't explain a whole lot of issues, nor is it 'exculpatory evidence' but it is better than standing there before a judge empty handed.

Maybe they could get someone to say the ground in the swamp was dry part of the time in August while kc was in jail.. it probably was ... which says nothing at all about when she was placed there. If one goes by that criteria, then the body could also have been there since June ..but at least it gives them something to say.

All in all, I think they have made a major blunder saying they had proof of innocence, or words to that effect. They are going to have to admit now that they don't. I wonder if that is some sort of crime, is it considered to be perjury or something?

Oh I think the script is supposed to be like Oz--always behind the curtain!

(Do you think the "script" will be exposed as OZ was?)

And KC will find that she had the solution after all..."there's no place like home"

I think this is the best news I have had for a long time with this case. Looking forward to seeing how JB and crew handle it.

kew,

I really wasn't aware that the defense had to share their discovery,just dispute the discovey the State presents at trial. I know now,after reading the post here explaining it. Your reply was sort of snarky,but that's okay.:)

Oh capps :blowkiss: no snark intended towards you in anyway! Was more directed at the defense! I do apologize....this defense team just brings out the snarky in me and I can't help myself sometimes!

Thanks for your understanding! :blowkiss:

FROM APRIL 3, 2009

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case--2.html

In depositions today, Baez seemed to be focused on three issues, Belich said: 1. The sheriff's office investigation of Zenaida Gonzalez. 2. The office's handling of an August tip about a suspicious find in the area where Caylee's remains were later found. 3. Meter reader Roy Kronk, who found Caylee's remains in December.

Today Baez questioned Kronk's supervisor, the deputy who signed off on Kronk's tip in August, and a sheriff's investigator who looked at Anthony's computer and found a single reference to Gonzalez.

WKMG-Channel 6's Adam Longo reported that the deputy handed the tip to the case's lead detective, who allegedly said the area had been searched. "This defense team is convinced Caylee's remains weren't in those woods until after Casey went to jail," Longo added.

You bring up a good point Eunice! To date, the depositions back in April are the only ones that we have heard Baez has conducted. Yet, I am assuming they haven't been turned over to SA since we have not seen any document dump? Is this to say that he didn't learn of anything that would help him?

There were a few more, way before the jail incident, I'm thinking maybe in Aug/Sept/Oct of last year? There was some news coverage of them - Tony L was definitely one, Amy H possibly (not sure), maybe the Johnson's Towing people as Eunice said. Not very many, and nothing was ever heard about them again.

And KC will find that she had the solution after all..."there's no place like home"

I think this is the best news I have had for a long time with this case. Looking forward to seeing how JB and crew handle it.

touche

My gosh you hit the nail on the head. I bet KC wishes she could have it SO good as she did back on Hopespring.

Bette Davis, in "All About Eve"-- "Hold onto your seats, folks. It's gonna be a bumpy night!"

Brini that is one of my all time favorite movies.....but doesn't BD say "Fasten your seat belts folks, it's gonna be a bumpy night?"

Now I'm going to have to watch the movie---LOL--great excuse huh?

Does anyone know when this bumpy ride is to begin? Because my belt is fastened and I'm ready to go! moo

JB has been saying that KC was innocent since the beginning. Now the defense is saying she is innocent because she was incarcerated at the time the body was placed where it was found. Since the body wasn’t found until Dec 11, it must mean that JB:

A: is Psychic
B: took a lucky guess that the body would be found when it was found and KC would be in jail
C: was lying

JB has been saying that KC was innocent since the beginning. Now the defense is saying she is innocent because she was incarcerated at the time the body was placed where it was found. Since the body wasn’t found until Dec 11, it must mean that JB:

A: is Psychic
B: took a lucky guess that the body would be found when it was found and KC would be in jail
C: was lying

D: KC convinced JB that Cindy is responsible and KC refuses to implicate her mother, she <sob,cry,cry> loves, respects Cindy too much or is to frightened to tell the truth.

Brini that is one of my all time favorite movies.....but doesn't BD say "Fasten your seat belts folks, it's gonna be a bumpy night?"

Does anyone know when this bumpy ride is to begin? Because my belt is fastened and I'm ready to go! moo

I don't think BD said "fasten your seat belts...",because I'm pretty sure seat belts weren't even invented when this movie was made.:)

There were a few more, way before the jail incident, I'm thinking maybe in Aug/Sept/Oct of last year? There was some news coverage of them - Tony L was definitely one, Amy H possibly (not sure), maybe the Johnson's Towing people as Eunice said. Not very many, and nothing was ever heard about them again.

Plus all the talk about their own experts needing to be there and collect evidence, etc. There are those reports, working notes, etc.

But it must be pointed out that the court has had to point out to JB many, many times that it needs to do it's own work. That was including going out and doing some investigation, depos, etc.

I don't think BD said "fasten your seat belts...",because I'm pretty sure seat belts weren't even invented when this movie was made.:)
The first seatbelts were invented in 1849 by Volvo.

And that is the quote.:blowkiss:

I love that movie, All About Eve, and I just saw it last Saturday at a wonderful restored theatre. The dialogue is fantastic, rapid fire.....IIRC (just last week) Margo Channing/Bette Davis says....."Fasten your seat belts. It's going to be a bumpy night." Trouble was brewing at a party she threw for her boyfriend, and she was spoiling for and drinking her way to trouble......Sorry OT.....

Yep, she did say "fasten your seatbelts." Here's the clip from the movie for proof, if you want to see for yourself: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eg-ckMup6SI"]YouTube - All About Eve - Bumpy Night[/ame]

And seatbelts were invented in the 1800's... before Bette Davis was even born. :p

However, I think the quote applies to this case either way! :eek:

Yep, she did say "fasten your seatbelts." Here's the clip from the movie for proof, if you want to see for yourself: YouTube - All About Eve - Bumpy Night

And seatbelts were invented in the 1800's... before Bette Davis was even born. :p

However, I think the quote applies to this case either way! :eek:

It sure does apply! Thanks for the clip! Such a great movie, and what a treat to see it on the big screen last week. Addison DeWitt played by George Sanders was such a great character too. That voice was the ultimate in sophisticated snarkiness! OK, OK. OT.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back