State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Bumping this in hopes that others, like myself, who need to be distracted from the whole memorial service thing will
find this interesting to delve into further......any help appreciated.....I'm hitting dead ends....Thanks!

So, if I'm understanding this right, the two people Katie from Sawgrass directed LE to talk to, Vicky and Jay are BOTH on the witness list and their interviews, like Annie D and a few key others have NOT been released?? Given the fact that we know ZFG visited Sawgrass, this is even more interesting....there has to be something here...but what? Supposedly these aren't people who knew KC very well, and their names don't come up in conversations with other common KC friends...so what is their connection and why is LE playing it so close to the vest?

So, if I'm understanding this right, the two people Katie from Sawgrass directed LE to talk to, Vicky and Jay are BOTH on the witness list and their interviews, like Annie D and a few key others have NOT been released?? Given the fact that we know ZFG visited Sawgrass, this is even more interesting....there has to be something here...but what? Supposedly these aren't people who knew KC very well, and their names don't come up in conversations with other common KC friends...so what is their connection and why is LE playing it so close to the vest?

Good questions! There was a whole thread on Vicky A. here, as many of us thought KC had garnered the basis for her zanny story from this girl's life- names of relatives of zanny, etc. Exit 13 got on one night and was very pizzed that she had been brought into the discussion, stating Vicky A. didn't know KC, etc.....then why is she on the witness list? And Zanny's roommate was supposedly named Raquel F., some last name as Jay F.

If these are such insignificant players, why no released interviews or statements? What is their connection to KC then, and/or they part of a continueing investigation that LE is doing from info they got from these mystery people?

Bumping this in hopes that others, like myself, who need to be distracted from the whole memorial service thing will
find this interesting to delve into further......any help appreciated.....I'm hitting dead ends....Thanks!

Good idea, Meemom. Here's the ones I found that had a question mark after them on your list.

Melina C. - Friend of KC

Jean C. - Neighbor of the A's

Melissa E. - Troy B.'s girlfriend

Mike K. - KC's boss/co-worker @ Kodak

Thanks, MOMto5 ! (I'm sure you love being nana to that one, but wait till there's more...the more the merrier...lol...I'm Meemom to 4)

Another DUH for me...I missed Mike K. bold as anything on the interview list, I'm getting senile and blind...coulda sworn I saw a Mike K. & a Michael K. on the list, but no, just my brain melting from this case!

Dante S. is who posted here. He was initially listed as Dante S. in the documents, so I had his name listed that way on our who's who list.

Exit13 told me his name was spelled wrong

:crazy: Maybe he was playing mind games with me!

Yes he joked around saying b/c his name was spelled wrong initially..maybe he didn't have to testify. His last name is as you spelled it out above! I'm not sure why they left the mispelled name on the list. Can you not delete witnesses or something? JB is probably trying to find the other Dante LMAO.

Yes he joked around saying b/c his name was spelled wrong initially..maybe he didn't have to testify. His last name is as you spelled it out above! I'm not sure why they left the mispelled name on the list. Can you not delete witnesses or something? JB is probably trying to find the other Dante LMAO.

Thanks for being forward the who's who link from noway's quote! That cleared up a few people I wasn't sure about.

Still wondering about Victoria A. (this is not Vicky A. -different last name), Jay F., and Katherine S. and what their testimony may be about. Still wondering about the others that we know who they are, but not the what

Pattymarie asked about the girl in the green top and black shorts/skirt in the Fusion photos- anyone know if one of them is Jamie R,?

I see two girls with green tops and black shorts/skirt in these Fusion photos, one blond and one brunette- I think the brunette is the one also dancing with KC in the body body contest. I think they are both Fusion "shot girls". The fusion shot girls I know of are mentioned by one of them that was interviewed, Jamie R. At one time, the shot girls were her and her friend Erica, who filled in after two others, Nicole & Crystal, had quit. See Jamie's interview-

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFile...Transcript.pdf

Jamie & Erica worked Fusion June 27th & July 11th. The photos may be from the Grand reopening of Fusion on May 23rd- Jamie met KC then and talks about the Blue dress KC was wearing and Kc being drunk and dancing on stage(?)

Pattymarie asked about the girl in the green top and black shorts/skirt in the Fusion photos- anyone know if one of them is Jamie R,?

I see two girls with green tops and black shorts/skirt in these Fusion photos, one blond and one brunette- I think the brunette is the one also dancing with KC in the body body contest. I think they are both Fusion "shot girls". The fusion shot girls I know of are mentioned by one of them that was interviewed, Jamie R. At one time, the shot girls were her and her friend Erica, who filled in after two others, Nicole & Crystal, had quit. See Jamie's interview-

Jamie & Erica worked Fusion June 27th & July 11th. The photos may be from the Grand reopening of Fusion on May 23rd- Jamie met KC then and talks about the Blue dress KC was wearing and Kc being drunk and dancing on stage(?)

I can't find the picture you're referring to-- but I think Jamie R. has red hair.

I am referring to the dark haired girl. But you know what, I have not put it together that there are two girls in the same outfit? Was this their uniform? It is a photo that has been shown over and over again on TV. (btw, the link doesn't work)

I found the pic online but can't figure out how to paste it in here. Any tips?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6eonppuEMEo/SJ5EeEiKsoI/AAAAAAAABUo/ICOGAvy1Zng/s200/caseyanthony2t.jpg

I am referring to the dark haired girl. But you know what, I have not put it together that there are two girls in the same outfit? Was this their uniform? It is a photo that has been shown over and over again on TV. (btw, the link doesn't work)

I found the pic online but can't figure out how to paste it in here. Any tips?
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6eonppuEMEo/SJ5EeEiKsoI/AAAAAAAABUo/ICOGAvy1Zng/s200/caseyanthony2t.jpg

bold mine- Try this link to the document link thread- go to Patty g.'s post with the interview links posted and try from their-pdf format.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72088

I figured that these were the shot girls and that they were wearing these outfits as uniforms of a sort, so customers could idenity them from the patrons. Also, the fact that they're posing with KC, like they all work together looks like that's the case. Do we know the date of the dancing with the brunette girl photo?

Jean C. * (?)

Katherine S. (amscott?)

Jean C is the neighbor who witnessed two arguments between KC and Cindy. He lives catty-cornered across from the Anthonys.

And yes, Katherine S is from Amscot.

Sundance

Sorry to be so OT,but did not know where to post this,I notice that D Casey,and J Hoover are not on the new states witness list.What's with that?

Sorry to be so OT,but did not know where to post this,I notice that D Casey,and J Hoover are not on the new states witness list.What's with that?

Not sure what to make of that, ForDaniel... the whole state's witness list might merit its own thread, if one hasn't been created yet. MOO!

OT, but to answer the question IMO

I don't know where the latest witness list came from? I know I saw it just yesterday-here on a thread a WS, but it didn't look "professional/official" Although we have noticed these errors in past transcripts and such. I would hope that the "official" SA witness list would be - put together more professionally for lack of a better term.

So, wondering if the one I viewed had been altered for description by someone other than the SA?

I'll go try and find it.

I don't know where the latest witness list came from? I know I saw it just yesterday-here on a thread a WS, but it didn't look "professional/official" Although we have noticed these errors in past transcripts and such. I would hope that the "official" SA witness list would be - put together more professionally for lack of a better term.

So, wondering if the one I viewed had been altered for description by someone other than the SA?

I'll go try and find it.
Yes thank you and thanks for bumping this thread FORDANIEL. I tried to look for it last night and couldn't.
I noticed Cain wasn't on this new one either. It just looked like it was typed from another source. Not official doc at all.

I've always wondered why Debbie Polisano has not shown up on the State's Witness List, and why no LE interview for her was ever released. There was an LE report http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0121/18530509.pdf that summaried this LE interview, and Polisano was Cindy's direct supervisor.

I'll go try and find it.

Yesterday this "new witness list" was posted in the today's news thread. It was already downloaded to the docstoc site, and it was posted by Jomo. I was wondering what the source was for this new list also. Maybe Jomo could let us know.

Yesterday this "new witness list" was posted in the today's news thread. It was already downloaded to the docstoc site, and it was posted by Jomo. I was wondering what the source was for this new list also. Maybe Jomo could let us know.

Thanks, WA. Here's the post to which you are referring, but, I haven't noticed it on any of the MSM sites...only on boards. So...I dunno about the source :waitasec:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4986830&postcount=8"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - 2010.03.26 - 28 Today's Current News - ***NO DISCUSSIONS HERE PLEASE ***[/ame]

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back