State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi,

I got the document off of the docstoc site and wanted to know what was up. It was uploaded by the same uploader "cugie", whom has always posted credible documents, and has posted several other documents linked to WS. If this is not a credible source, just let us all know. (And, yes, I realize they are not all credible if they have been uploaded there....).

If anyone else can shed some light on that list, I would also appreciated it. :)

Dr. Garavaglia from the ME's office is not on this list - curious.

Hi,

I got the document off of the docstoc site and wanted to know what was up. It was uploaded by the same uploader "cugie", whom has always posted credible documents, and has posted several other documents linked to WS. If this is not a credible source, just let us all know. (And, yes, I realize they are not all credible if they have been uploaded there....).

If anyone else can shed some light on that list, I would also appreciated it. :)

That's a good pre-cautionary post, Jomo, IMHO. This should serve as a good heads-up to everyone to be aware that this may or may not be legit...just be advised. And when/if someone sees it confirmed, please bring that info here.

Much appreciated!

I think it is possible that folks have got Mr. Morgans witness list for the civil case mixed up with the State of Florida's witness list in the criminal case. Anyone?

I think it is possible that folks have got Mr. Morgans witness list for the civil case mixed up with the State of Florida's witness list in the criminal case. Anyone?

I think you're right! Although I am not the one that originally posted this as a new Prosecution witness list, I am the one that helped circulate it on another thread, so I am taking part of the responsibility for this misinformation.

Sorry to be so OT,but did not know where to post this,I notice that D Casey,and J Hoover are not on the new states witness list.What's with that?
That right there makes me know for certain that the two lists have somehow gotten intermingled. Because at the very least Mr. Hoover will definitely be testifying. He tipped off EquaSearch on Nov 8th, he took the video where Mr. Casey is searching for Caylee in the woods near where she was ultimately found, and he turned that over to police. He also was NOT paid and was NOT employed at any time BY the Anthonys SO he is free game-NO privilege of work product there-no contract no nothing. Dominik MIGHT escape the list by some stretch of the imagination but NO way Mr. Hoover can...

Ok I am at that other forum and here is what it says:
The latest additions were from last weeks document dump.
Posted by humbleopinion

I don' think it's valid.
http://humbleopinionforum.net/2010/03/29/whose-on-the-states-witness-list/
Link:

I believe humbleopinion compiled this list and put it on docstop - it is not an official witness list that was filed by the State (I believe).

Does anyone have a link to the complete 48 pages of the Supplemental Witness List that MD posted 6 pages of, on his site?
Tim Miller is on this State Witness List.
So is MD himself, and Wray, as well as the TES searchers who were named in the last doc dump – Linda Tinelli, Lisa Hoffman, Richard Creque, Brett Reilly, Daniel Ibison, Joseph Jordan ….. etc.
Dominic Casey is also on this witness list.

Supplemental witness list – 6 of 48 pages posted

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/03/26/a-wray-of-hope-for-the-defense/
Where can the full 48 pages of this document be found???

I believe humbleopinion compiled this list and put it on docstop - it is not an official witness list that was filed by the State (I believe).

Does anyone have a link to the complete 48 pages of the Supplemental Witness List that MD posted 6 pages of, on his site?
Tim Miller is on this State Witness List.
So is MD himself, and Wray, as well as the TES searchers who were named in the last doc dump – Linda Tinelli, Lisa Hoffman, Richard Creque, Brett Reilly, Daniel Ibison, Joseph Jordan ….. etc.
Dominic Casey is also on this witness list.

Supplemental witness list – 6 of 48 pages posted

http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/03/26/a-wray-of-hope-for-the-defense/

Where can the full 48 pages of this document be found???
Yep. Add THAT list to the one we both just posted and is THAT the complete list?

Yep. Add THAT list to the one we both just posted and is THAT the complete list?

I have been trying very hard to find the official witness lists, and cannot find them (only what we have posted today).

WHERE did MD get that Supplemental Witness List???? Someone must have gone to the courthouse and personally paid for the full 48 page list???? MD only posted 6 pages of this list. I want to see all 48 pages ......

I think I see the confusion now ..... the 6 pages that MD posted of the Supplemental Witness List, is from OCSO (not from the State). These are witnesses that the Sheriff's Office says are witnesses. This is not an official STATE witness list that has been filed. It means that the OCSO has interviewed this list of people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back