State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I see that Vicky A. is on the list. What do we know about her?

I remember that Katie Sue R. an employee at Sawgrass who refused to give interview winded up informing Corp Edwards that Vicky A. lived at Sawgrass and good friends with Casey.

I wonder what she has to offer the prosecution?

Victoria Aleman, Katie R. and Matthew C. all were friends and went to high school with Casey. Vicky apparently lived in the Sawgrass apartments. According to her myspace page - which is now private - she listed "daycare worker" as her occupation. She also has a 3 year-old. Amongst her family and friends there were listed a Victor, a Samantha and a Raquel. Sound familiar? According to Casey ZFG was a nanny (daycare worker). ZFG supposedly had a sister named Samantha, a dad named Victor, and a roomate named Raquel. Jeff. H. had a 3 year-old son according to Casey. I think the state might be interested in having her testify because they believe this is where Casey got some of the material for her eloborate lies. And she might have seen or talked to Casey recently since they were friends. (I can no longer provide a link to this info because the myspace page is locked...so mods...if you need to remove my post that is ok. :) )

Victoria Aleman, Katie R. and Matthew C. all were friends and went to high school with Casey. Vicky apparently lived in the Sawgrass apartments. According to her myspace page - which is now private - she listed "daycare worker" as her occupation. She also has a 3 year-old. Amongst her family and friends there were listed a Victor, a Samantha and a Raquel. Sound familiar? According to Casey ZFG was a nanny (daycare worker). ZFG supposedly had a sister named Samantha, a dad named Victor, and a roomate named Raquel. Jeff. H. had a 3 year-old son according to Casey. I think the state might be interested in having her testify because they believe this is where Casey got some of the material for her eloborate lies. And she might have seen or talked to Casey recently since they were friends. (I can no longer provide a link to this info because the myspace page is locked...so mods...if you need to remove my post that is ok. :) )

There was a whole thread on this -
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76539&highlight=Meemom
but I think Dante or someone tried to shoot it down, that Vicky A. didn't know KC- still wonder why Katie R. send LE to her....?

Anthony Prosecution Team Files Witness List

Baez Requests Sanctions Against The State

A new witness list has been filed by the prosecution in the case against Casey Anthony. Anthony is charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Caylee was 2 when she was reported missing in July. The state filed the witness list Monday morning. It included the names of more than 140 potential witnesses, including Zenaida Gonzalez and several members of Anthony’s extended family. http://www.wesh.com/news/18565575/detail.html

Gee, I woulda thought someone noticed this already, but apparently not...

The "new" witness list was filed on Dec. 3, 2008 before Caylee was found. See the very last page.

The witness list the media said was new was actually the Dec. 3 list attached to the fax from Baez's office asking for sanctions against the prosecution for not putting a couple experts on the list. Note that the witness list on every page indicates it is from Baez's office, and that the page numbering starts at 6 / 14 (six of fourteen) and ends 13 / 14. The motion from Baez is 2 / 14 to 5 / 14. Front and back covers are not included.

That's why Kronk does not show.

The "new" witness list was filed on Dec. 3, 2008 before Caylee was found. See the very last page.

The witness list the media said was new was actually the Dec. 3 list attached to the fax from Baez's office asking for sanctions against the prosecution for not putting a couple experts on the list. Note that the witness list on every page indicates it is from Baez's office, and that the page numbering starts at 6 / 14 (six of fourteen) and ends 13 / 14. The motion from Baez is 2 / 14 to 5 / 14. Front and back covers are not included.

my bold.....

HAHAHA....that's why we need 'detailed' people around like you. :)

my 2nd bold...

A 'media' mistake ????.....you sure don't see that *often*. /sarcasm

Wow - yea - he isn't on there. He will HAVE to be called.

He really doesn't have to be called. Not everyone that finds a body gets called to testify. The location and discovery of the body can be approached from other routes. The state is not going to call anyone that opens doors they don't want to deal with. JB could still call him, but as soon as I saw RK on Good Morning America I though the odds of him being called were slim.

Tracy M probably won't get called unless the state HAS to - if she has a confidentiality agreement, she'd be breaking her contract to testify and she'd be liable for civil damages. If the state subpeonaed her to testify, whoever she has the confidentiality agreement could sue the state for tortious interference with contract... so I think that if the state wanted her to testify about something she was under contract about, a judge would have to nullify the contract saying it was obstruction after the fact, or something. A long complicated procedure that judges don't want to get involved with unless they absolutely have to...

I always thought Dante S. was Dante, with his last name misspelled,but I see on the list:

Dante S.
Deputy Michael Salamat, Orange County Sheriff’s Office
Dante S., Orlando

Other misspellings or incorrect names have been corrected.

Who is Dante S.? Or is it just a mistake? Anyone know?

Thanks! Sounds like she could be an important witness. Interesting stuff!

I always thought Dante S. was Dante, with his last name misspelled, but I see on the list:

Dante S.
Deputy Michael Salamat, Orange County Sheriff’s Office
Dante S., Orlando

Other misspellings or incorrect names have been corrected.

Who is Dante S.? Or is it just a mistake? Anyone know?

I thought Dante S. is the one who was posting here for awhile... I don't know who is...

Thanks for the heads up on that one...bears repeating...

I thought Dante S. is the one who was posting here for awhile... I don't know who is...

Dante S. is who posted here. He was initially listed as Dante S. in the documents, so I had his name listed that way on our who's who list.

Exit13 told me his name was spelled wrong

:crazy: Maybe he was playing mind games with me!

Besides Kiomarie, have any other witnesses "sold" their story to a news source? I know Jesse G has gone on several TV shows, but as far as I know he has not been lured by any money.

Does anyone know if RK the Meter Reader has been put on the state witness list? What about Leonard P?

Besides Kiomarie, have any other witnesses "sold" their story to a news source? I know Jesse G has gone on several TV shows, but as far as I know he has not been lured by any money.

Does anyone know if RK the Meter Reader has been put on the state witness list? What about Leonard P?

Ricardo.

Kristina gave an interview. She's the friend of KC's who spoke to her in one of the first jailhouse phone calls. IIRC it was in the Globe.

Quoting myself- I tried to make this its own thread- it got moved to omission thread and lost- maybe it won't get lost here- would really like help ingetting more info!

Links - I used the WS sticky with interviews etc listed, 2nd link is the amended SA witness list.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72088

http://www.wftv.com/news/18565940/detail.html

There are quite a few friends/aquaintences of KC on the SA witness list from whom we have not seen or heard statements. While some of these have their own threads, I thought it might be good to see them together and maybe we will find connections overlooked or just clarify what their relationship is to KC and what they may have to testify about in this case.
Please feel free to let me know if anything needs corrections and I will edit. I'm not sure what some of these people have to do with this case & KC, just cos there are SO many players. Most of these were not on the original SA list, but were added to the supplemental list in Nov.
as noted by the *.

They are -

Vicky A. * (Katie R. referred LE to her as "friend" of KC)
Victoria A. * (?)
John A. * (?)
Melina C. * (?)
Cameron C. * (TL roommate)
Ann Marie C. (?)
John Phillip C. * (Lake Vaj group- didn't like KC)
Kristina C. (friend of KC that was on 1st jail call?- there is a statement from a Christine C.? and a Kristina M.?)
Jean C. * (?)
Iassen D. * (text messages released)
Annie D. (reportedly BFF with KC until falling out)
Melissa E. * (Is this the guy's GF that KC tried to get to go with her for tattoo-noted that KC didn't speak much of Caylee?)
Jay F. * (Katie R. also sent LE to this one as someone who knew KC)
Richard G. * (JG's dad)
Mark H. (friend of KC in service in Calif. also connected to LA- LA dated his estranged wife-LA rant on Facebook or somewhere)
Roy H. (Clint- TL roommate)
Mike K. * (?)
Nathan L. * (TL roommate)
Mallory P. * (LA gf)
Katherine S. (amscott?)

Quoting myself- I tried to make this its own thread- it got moved to omission thread and lost- maybe it won't get lost here- would really like help ingetting more info!

Links - I used the WS sticky with interviews etc listed, 2nd link is the amended SA witness list.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72088

http://www.wftv.com/news/18565940/detail.html

There are quite a few friends/aquaintences of KC on the SA witness list from whom we have not seen or heard statements. While some of these have their own threads, I thought it might be good to see them together and maybe we will find connections overlooked or just clarify what their relationship is to KC and what they may have to testify about in this case.
Please feel free to let me know if anything needs corrections and I will edit. I'm not sure what some of these people have to do with this case & KC, just cos there are SO many players. Most of these were not on the original SA list, but were added to the supplemental list in Nov.
as noted by the *.

They are -

Vicky A. * (Katie R. referred LE to her as "friend" of KC)
Victoria A. * (?)
John A. * (?)
Melina C. * (?)
Cameron C. * (TL roommate)
Ann Marie C. (?)
John Phillip C. * (Lake Vaj group- didn't like KC)
Kristina C. (friend of KC that was on 1st jail call?- there is a statement from a Christine C.? and a Kristina M.?)
Jean C. * (?)
Iassen D. * (text messages released)
Annie D. (reportedly BFF with KC until falling out)
Melissa E. * (Is this the guy's GF that KC tried to get to go with her for tattoo-noted that KC didn't speak much of Caylee?)
Jay F. * (Katie R. also sent LE to this one as someone who knew KC)
Richard G. * (JG's dad)
Mark H. (friend of KC in service in Calif. also connected to LA- LA dated his estranged wife-LA rant on Facebook or somewhere)
Roy H. (Clint- TL roommate)
Mike K. * (?)
Nathan L. * (TL roommate)
Mallory P. * (LA gf)
Katherine S. (amscott?)

Meemom....i think this should be its own thread...that's why I brought this one forward....just to get us thinking again...i think there is much more work to be done with this witness list....I will be glad to work with you on this... care to start the new thread? gotta have a good, specific title stating what we need done....

Meemom....i think this should be its own thread...that's why I brought this one forward....just to get us thinking again...i think there is much more work to be done with this witness list....I will be glad to work with you on this... care to start the new thread? gotta have a good, specific title stating what we need done....

Thanks for bumping-sent you a PM

Any info on the (?) people would be appreciated....trying to find time to research more....:confused:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx
Back