State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think that we will seeing more and more people added to this list. Do they have until the start of the trial date to add?

We have to remember that most likely ALL these people will not be called - they are on the list in some cases, just in case - the trial can take a certain turn and the prosecution will be covered by all the potential witnesses

I can just see Baez with every addition...... OO chit what do they know?.....

Well after re-reading the TB police interview I think I know why he was added to the witness list. Further on in the interview he gives a statement about the last time Casey was at home at the Anthony's.....see below from interview....shoot, can't copy and paste...well anyway TB states that on the 24th Casey tells him she hasn't even been living at the house in 9 days....Drama she say's and she will fill him in later. Count back from the 24th 9 days and you have June 15th. He is a timeline witness and it looks like police are trying to establish day of death or whatever. It's weird how all this info helps after the fact, I might go back and re-read everything I read months ago and see how it all links together.

The more witnesses the State puts on the stand to say that KC was acting very happy and having a good time and never mentioned that Caylee was missing, the better. It seems to me that they have located everyone that KC came into contact with during that time and not one of them had an inkling that anything was amiss in KC's life. IF the State failed to call 1-2 people, the defense would simply say "why didn't they call X & Y? Could it be that they were KC's confidantes and know about Caylee being missing? We will never know because the State did not call them and we can infer that they were not called because their testimony was favorable to KC and not the State."

Pile them on. Show the jury the OVERWHELMING evidence. Bury the defense in mounds of testimonial evidence of KC's character or lack thereof while her child was in the hands of those dangerous kidnapping sisters.

Then Baez can call his experts, but will not be able to put on one lay witness that helps KC in anyway and KC herself will never be sworn in.

Think about it like this. Baez is going to tell the jury that the child was kidnapped or that the death was an accident, but the mother isn't taking the stand in her own defense. She doesn't have to, but what innocent person would not want to tell the jury what happened, in her own words? None. The Judge can tell the jury all day long, every day that KC does not have to prove her innocence, but it will go in one ear and out the other. Jurors expect people to defend themselves against false charges - they are only human.

Acandyrose has a case names list here .....

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_name_list.htm

The name of the person is listed with the corresponding document link that the name was mentioned in.

Very handy when trying to find info :)

She also has the text transcripts and a timeline which can be accessed from here ....

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_transcripts.htm

I have found this and the calendar here very helpful to put events and happenings in the case in to a time perspective since there is so much information to keep up with.

Happy Holidays to all! :blowkiss:

(SNIPPED)
He is a timeline witness and it looks like police are trying to establish day of death or whatever. It's weird how all this info helps after the fact, I might go back and re-read everything I read months ago and see how it all links together.[/QUOTE]

ITA. That is the reason for TB, and CC is because they want to establish her overall lack of concern & attitude during the time Caylee was missing...making dinner, playing house, making dinner, etc...

---OR---
this could be a discovery smokescreen to make JB & crew 2nd guess why they would be potential witnesses, making them go out and depose them, etc...

(SNIPPED)
He is a timeline witness and it looks like police are trying to establish day of death or whatever. It's weird how all this info helps after the fact, I might go back and re-read everything I read months ago and see how it all links together.

ITA. That is the reason for TB, and CC is because they want to establish her overall lack of concern & attitude during the time Caylee was missing...making dinner, playing house, making dinner, etc...

---OR---
this could be a discovery smokescreen to make JB & crew 2nd guess why they would be potential witnesses, making them go out and depose them, etc...

Kind of thinking that the 16th was the last time the poor little thing was seen. moo

Well after re-reading the TB police interview I think I know why he was added to the witness list. Further on in the interview he gives a statement about the last time Casey was at home at the Anthony's.....see below from interview....shoot, can't copy and paste...well anyway TB states that on the 24th Casey tells him she hasn't even been living at the house in 9 days....Drama she say's and she will fill him in later. Count back from the 24th 9 days and you have June 15th. He is a timeline witness and it looks like police are trying to establish day of death or whatever. It's weird how all this info helps after the fact, I might go back and re-read everything I read months ago and see how it all links together.

*above bolded by me*

I think that TB may be used against GA. The prosecution may "hold GA's feet to the fire" regarding his statements that he last seen KC and Caylee on the 16th.

They may use it to prove obstuction of justice or just leverage to get him to tell the truth on the stand.

I hope this post can go here- we are talking about witnesses on the prosecution side- so may I ask, when are we going to get to hear who is on the prosecution side as far as the lawyers go, forensic experts, DNA expert, etc? any clue? Will we hear before trial or no?

Anthony Prosecution Team Files Witness List

Baez Requests Sanctions Against The State

A new witness list has been filed by the prosecution in the case against Casey Anthony. Anthony is charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Caylee was 2 when she was reported missing in July. The state filed the witness list Monday morning. It included the names of more than 140 potential witnesses, including Zenaida Gonzalez and several members of Anthony’s extended family. http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/ibs.hearst.contextweb/local;sz=300x250;ord=[timestamp]? http://www.wesh.com/news/18565575/detail.html
http://www.wesh.com/news/18565575/[default_href]

Anthony Prosecution Team Files Witness List

Baez Requests Sanctions Against The State

A new witness list has been filed by the prosecution in the case against Casey Anthony. Anthony is charged with the murder of her daughter, Caylee Anthony. Caylee was 2 when she was reported missing in July. The state filed the witness list Monday morning. It included the names of more than 140 potential witnesses, including Zenaida Gonzalez and several members of Anthony’s extended family. http://ad.doubleclick.net/jump/ibs.hearst.contextweb/local;sz=300x250;ord=[timestamp]? http://www.wesh.com/news/18565575/detail.html
http://www.wesh.com/news/18565575/[default_href]

I see Cindy's mother Shirley, and brother Rick, are now on the witness list. THAT should be interesting testimony, to say the least!

Now the Rev. Grund too ???

With him & Jesse the defense should have fun......:eek:(

I see that Vicky A. is on the list. What do we know about her?

I remember that Katie Sue R. an employee at Sawgrass who refused to give interview winded up informing Corp Edwards that Vicky A. lived at Sawgrass and good friends with Casey.

I wonder what she has to offer the prosecution?

It looks like Heather M. is still not on the witness list. It has me wondering if Lee did lie about her.
For those of you who believe that Caylee was killed the night of the 15th. Her cell phone puts her at the area of her house talking to TL into the wee hours of the morning of the 16th. It appears she was at home that night.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back