State's Witness List Released 2008.11.18 Updated 2008.12 & 2009.01.26

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I find it a bit odd that Annie, Dante, and Ann Marie (?) are the only ones on there with the notation where their normal info would be. (Who is Ann Marie?)

I read somewhere on the board yesterday about a blogger somewhere else saying she was part of the case or something then giving a scenario including people who were going to turn State Witnesses against Casey. There were 3 people, but she didn't mention names. Coincidence? Anyone recall where this was on the board? (It sounded rather like a plausible theory actually.)

SS, I think what you are talking about was posted on the NG thread from last night. Lemme go see...

ETA: Yep. Post #350 on page 14.

Ann M. C.- saw KC at Target on July 10th.

I think they put the old list up. These are the same names, even Annie's and Dante's last names are spelled wrong like before.

Old one: http://www.wesh.com/news/17601789/detail.html
Supposedly new one: http://www.wftv.com/news/18008819/detail.html

?????

ADDED: Well, I see that this new list was sent to Jose on 11/14, but it still looks like the old list to me. I don't think this is for the murder trial. WFTV stated on video they had over 40 pages of info. :waitasec: I'm confused.

Dee C. address comes up for Orlando Fashion Square. I wonder if this is where KC went to Subway at.

Yuri's wife is listed as a witness. Still no Tracy the body guard, though.

Could the NOI mean "not of interest" as in not a person of interest?

It does appear to be the same list. But the new one was signed on 11/14/08 and the OC clerk of courts has it listed as being filed 11/17/08.

So they filed the same list twice??? Odd.

It does appear to be the same list. But the new one was signed on 11/14/08 and the OC clerk of courts has it listed as being filed 11/17/08.

So they filed the same list twice??? Odd.

Yes, this is exactly the same as the old list. I don't get it either, but there is no way these are the only people for the murder trial imo.

Roy H.
blogger posts that he sees Casey with Caylee at the club on Friday night, and several people tell her she shouldn’t have Caylee at a nightclub on June 13th.

NOI...Notice of Interest. This makes me think they are probably in the process of moving so they put that until the person calls them with new address.

Roy H.
blogger posts that he sees Casey with Caylee at the club on Friday night, and several people tell her she shouldn’t have Caylee at a nightclub on June 13th.

That's Clint, one of TL's roomate at the the time.

I find it a bit odd that Annie, Dante, and Ann Marie (?) are the only ones on there with the notation where their normal info would be. (Who is Ann Marie?)

I read somewhere on the board yesterday about a blogger somewhere else saying she was part of the case or something then giving a scenario including people who were going to turn State Witnesses against Casey. There were 3 people, but she didn't mention names. Coincidence? Anyone recall where this was on the board? (It sounded rather like a plausible theory actually.)

Anne Marie C is MH's mom

So, does anyone know why this is the exact same witness list that was released in October? Are they and can they add more witnesses later? This can't be complete. Does anyone know?

The only thing that may be different is the obvious black line where Baez's name was taken out. I don't recall if that was on the original, or not.

It looks exactly like the old one! Even the spelling mistakes with Annie's and Dante's last names!???

I know. I don't get it. Maybe Baez lost his old copy and had to request a new one, so he knows who to depose. Ha! :crazy:

It seems to me as though they've had to release the list. Used the old one with a new date...And that they'll simply be adjusting it as need be. Is that possible?

Geez. At the very least, they could have corrected the spelling on the names!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jdogcatfish
Back