Stephen Powell Arrested in Washington State #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Next thing you know, we will hear that Susan drowned and JP panicked and....sound familiar?

If JP and SP really didn't know what happened to Susan, why haven't they ever included that she might have been abducted by a stranger in any of their scenarios? Why just scenarios that blame Susan for her own disappearance?

Seems to me that if my loved one disappeared and I had nothing to do with it, I would at least think that she could have been abducted by a stranger.

Or have they and not following this as closely, I just hadn't heard?

Susan's To Do List:

1. Clean 'kool-aid' stain from carpet.
2. Commit suicide.

Try again, Josh.

If he knows that she committed suicide, wouldn't he also know where her body is?

~snipped~

Tuesday, Josh told the judge he believes his wife committed suicide.

Continue reading on Examiner.com Parents of Susan Cox Powell gain temporary custody of her children - National missing persons | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...mporary-custody-of-her-children#ixzz1ZFj4EK9j

Why is Josh suddenly saying that he thinks Susan committed suicide? Is this an idea that he is planting because he is afraid LE is close to finding Susan? How could she hide her own body if she committed suicide? I thought he said she ran off with another man and now almost 2 years later he's saying she maybe committed suicide. This just makes me mad. GRRR!

I think LE may be very close to finding her somewhere in the Topaz mtn area.

MOO

wm

He now knows that noone will believe that SHE was the one throwing herself at Steve. That story was blown out of the water with Steven's own confessions and the pictures. They have to change strategy now that they have been proven liars.

So...strategy #2 - she committed suicide. Uuuuggghhhh :banghead:

Josh is still trashing her name. But, this will also be part of his alibi I am sure. He didn't kill her, she took her own life. :sick:

What "good" husband would always assume the worst about Susan? What husband would NOT assume first that she was abducted before assuming the worst about her and her actions? A guilty one - that's who!

The Karma train is heading down the tracks Josh. :great:

ETA: It looks like I said the same thing as a couple of other posters in some of my thoughts. :)

I want to give a shout out to the author of that article, Isabelle Zehnder. I have info that she was so infuriated over Steven Powell planning the release of Susan's journals that she took it upon herself to contact police and urge them to review her earlier article that was similar to this one regarding SP's obsession with Susan. This was very significant and frankly she is a hero in my eyes.

Thank you Isabelle!!

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/isabelle-zehnder

:yourock:

Whoa...Josh told the judge he thinks his wife is dead. That she killed herself. He's getting closer to talking or to revealing more info. Keep talking Josh.

If JP and SP really didn't know what happened to Susan, why haven't they ever included that she might have been abducted by a stranger in any of their scenarios? Why just scenarios that blame Susan for her own disappearance?

Seems to me that if my loved one disappeared and I had nothing to do with it, I would at least think that she could have been abducted by a stranger.

Or have they and not following this as closely, I just hadn't heard?

I think SP briefly alluded to the possibility in his letter to the FBI, but he concluded it wasn't likely. Although he admitted that if she ran off with Steven Koecher and then changed her mind, he might have held her abducted her after that. He seemed really set on having her connected to Steven Koecher.

But now that LE doesn't seem to be accepting that, has even said they investigated the possibility and found no connections they had to come up with another scenario. But for that one to work they shouldn't have hidden her body.

I am so pleased that daddy dearest has been separated from Josh. It appears daddy was the plotter and mouthpiece and with him out of the picture Josh will hopefully dig himself a deeper hole. Does anyone know if conversations at visitations at the jail are recorded ?

I want to give a shout out to the author of that article, Isabelle Zehnder. I have info that she was so infuriated over Steven Powell planning the release of Susan's journals that she took it upon herself to contact police and urge them to review her earlier article that was similar to this one regarding SP's obsession with Susan. This was very significant and frankly she is a hero in my eyes.

Thank you Isabelle!!

http://www.examiner.com/missing-persons-in-national/isabelle-zehnder

:yourock:

Isabelle really is an angel. She has followed and reported on Susan's case from the very beginning. She has kept certain things to herself and not reported on them because of the wishes of the family. She is not like others; she truly cares about what she is reporting about Susan. I admire her deeply.

I had never noticed this before!

The husband of a missing Utah woman is the subject of a child *advertiser censored* and voyeurism investigation that has already ensnared his father, a lawyer for the Washington state attorney general said Tuesday.
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?nid=148&sid=17423073

So JP is also being investigated for the voyeurism too!

You know, if what we know at this time is freaking us all out, can you just imagine how the investigators are feeling as they are privy to so much more than we are.

They are probably going EWWWWWW every minute or so as they have to go through all the evidence from that trailer. A trailer people!!!! I really feel for all of them. I imagine they are taking way more showers than normal also.

I mean, EWWWWWWWWW.........

I think SP briefly alluded to the possibility in his letter to the FBI, but he concluded it wasn't likely. Although he admitted that if she ran off with Steven Koecher and then changed her mind, he might have held her abducted her after that. He seemed really set on having her connected to Steven Koecher.

But now that LE doesn't seem to be accepting that, has even said they investigated the possibility and found no connections they had to come up with another scenario. But for that one to work they shouldn't have hidden her body.

Not only that, but they shouldn't have locked the doors to the house and left Susan's keys inside. Whether she was abducted or killed herself (and self-hid her dead body), how did the house get locked behind her with no keys?

In my opinion, he had a deadline. IIRC, he was *supposed* to start a new job that Monday. I think he had been "playing the game" as far as what Susan expected of him. He knew what the result would be if he didn't shape up. A divorce, the possibliity of having limited contact with his children, the probability that if a divorce occured, he would have to take up residence with Daddy in WA. Notice that everything he does centers around contact with his children. He had no intention of cooperating with Susan's "demands" in the long term. In his mind, he was not going to be without his boys full time. Like Daddy did with him and his siblings, he wasn't going to allow his access to his children to be controlled.

The irony is rich.

JMO

ETA: JP and SP were talking endlessly on the phone in the months leading up to Susan's disappearance. I can only imagine what those convo's were like.

JP: "..She's only giving me til our anniversary to shape up. She's gonna take the boys out of my life. What am I going to do without my boys?"

Kiirsi cleared up the new job bit...he had been working at that job for awhile it seems.

I am so pleased that daddy dearest has been separated from Josh. It appears daddy was the plotter and mouthpiece and with him out of the picture Josh will hopefully dig himself a deeper hole. Does anyone know if conversations at visitations at the jail are recorded ?

Welcome to WS, Jayarre!

:wagon:

Glad you joined the discussion!

wm

Attention please!

Could I ask that we keep the discussion of this thread about Stephen being arrested. If you have theories on what or how Susan disappeared, you may want to visit this thread...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=5939444#post5939444"]Theories On What Happened To Susan Powell - Page 3 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

TIA
fran
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics