Steven Avery: Guilty of Teresa Halbach's Murder?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Is Steven Avery responsible for the murder of Teresa Halbach?

• He did it

Votes: 253 29.7%
  • Some other guy did it

Votes: 67 7.9%
  • Looks guilty at this point

Votes: 74 8.7%
  • Not guilty based on evidence I've seen thus far

Votes: 195 22.9%
  • Undecided, but believe new trial is in order

Votes: 254 29.8%
  • Undecided all around; more information required

Votes: 55 6.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone,

Like so many this case has struck my interest, but at the same time Im overwhelmed with the huge amount of information. Also people sometimes can get a little emotional and hostile when disagreeing. So in an effort to structure the case I've started a Kialo discussion: who has killed Teresa Halbach? I'm not sure yet if this is a good way to structure such cases, but let's give it a try!
You'll need writer permission to contribute, which you get through this link. Otherwise I'll have to accept your contribution.

Currently it is still a bit empty but hopefully over time we'll create a nice overview where information is linked together in a nice overview.
IMO I am goin to reserve judgement on who is guilty or not in this case until the lengthy post conviction process if finalized by Avery's legal counsel. I think it still has a long way to go through the court system yet.

No, it really doesn’t. It’s been denied over and over again. His attorney is desperately trying to have anything stick, and nothing is. Her motions have been denied over and over.
yeah but it makes no sense. that's why i think this could be one of those rare cases of actual framing somebody. at least i've never seen one. and i am not saying that the police framed avery.

Sorry, not sure what you mean. What makes no sense? That everything points to Avery’s guilt?

As KZ has mentioned before PC cases are never won in the lower courts. We have yet to see what the COA has to say once the circuit court is done.

As KZ has mentioned before PC cases are never won in the lower courts. We have yet to see what the COA has to say once the circuit court is done.

There is a tremendous disparity between everything KZ has said in his case, and what she has done or shown. She’s now tqevmerely hoping for a Brady violation based on the contents of internet searches that have no relation to the crime.

you cannot look at this particular crime through a peephole... and ignore all other circumstances.
the case, as presented by the prosecution, has some errors.
for example: "TH was lured onto avery's property." the fact that she actually drove to avery on october 31st shows that she couldnt have been that afraid or "creeped out" by the guy.

that attempt to establish motive by the state falls apart. that's where it begins. if you have to be creative to present a motive then something's not too solid to begin with.
or: "SA was the last one to see her alive". well... really?

@Boomstick
everything makes sense to you here?

that parts of the skeleton are missing.
that there is her blood in her car although the murder didn't actually happen in the car.
that you have averys blood in the car but no fingerprints.
that there is wood, instead of bone, on the bullet fragments in the garage.
that there is averys DNA on her carkey but none of her DNA.

etc.

you cannot look at this particular crime through a peephole... and ignore all other circumstances.
the case, as presented by the prosecution, has some errors.
for example: "TH was lured onto avery's property." the fact that she actually drove to avery on october 31st shows that she couldnt have been that afraid or "creeped out" by the guy.

that attempt to establish motive by the state falls apart. that's where it begins. if you have to be creative to present a motive then something's not too solid to begin with.
or: "SA was the last one to see her alive". well... really?

Avery took quite a few measures so that the victim was not aware he was the customer that day. He blocked his caller ID, called in the appointment with a callback number he could not have received a call on... for the first time, mind you.

The victim had voiced her concerns about Avery to multiple other people.

Avery lied about what he was doing the morning of the appointment, before she arrived, and particularly damning is that he consistently lied about what he did after the appointment that day. Gone are all the attempts at alibis he used when questioned at the time, to be replaced by explanations that somehow account for the evidence against him as it was discovered. It’s the very definition of someonr trying to cover their tracks.

Making a Murderer left just about all that out, and so, so much more.

Yes, Avery was he last person to see her alive. He was also the only person to maintain that he saw her leave.

Her burned remains were also found in the very patch of land he repeatedly denied having a fire in, only to later reverse course and admit he had.

There are no indications, other than Avery’s claim, that she ever left his company alive.

@Boomstick

that there is her blood in her car although the murder didn't actually happen in the car.

etc.
@Boomstick

etc.

The only parts of the skeleton that were missing were destroyed by fire. The forensic pathologist testified at trial that they found fragments of virtually every bone in the body scattered in that burnpit and the nearby burn barrel.

Her body would have been placed in the back of the vehicle.

Fingerprints aren’t nearly as prevalent as people seem to think. It was Teresa Halbach’s vehicle, driven every day and there was a grand total of 6 of hers in it.

Bone isn’t required on a bullet fragment. There is nothing to say that bullet passed through bone. Fine wood-like particles could be from anything, at any time, during or following the shooting.

Please research touch dna re: the key.

To add(not sure how to do so to the other posting)....

What motive would anyone else have to murder Teresa Halbach that is auto-scrubbed from Avery?

He had shown her unwanted attention, had called to book appointments with her consistently and increasingly after his girlfriend was jailed.

He was a violent man, when it came to women.

He was accused of several other rapes(proven false in 1).

He had previously threatened to kill multiple women.

He had literally tried to kidnap a woman years prior with a rifle.

What motive would he need that others do not?

@Boomstick
"Yes, Avery was he last person to see her alive. He was also the only person to maintain that he saw her leave."

i don't know. mrs zipperer also saw her leave.. what are you saying? to whom did TH go last - avery or zipperer residence?

"Avery took quite a few measures so that the victim was not aware he was the customer that day. He blocked his caller ID, called in the appointment with a callback number he could not have received a call on... for the first time, mind you."
what measures? she'd been there before... i admit i don't know what that *67 was about. but to lure means conceal your identity and lure her to a secluded area. at least in my book. don't you think the police would have checked out all 3 of her stops that day anyway, if she went missing...

"The only parts of the skeleton that were missing were destroyed by fire. The forensic pathologist testified at trial that they found fragments of virtually every bone in the body scattered in that burnpit and the nearby burn barrel."
so teeth, which are the hardest material in our body, dissolve into thin air, at which temperature (celsius)?

reg. avery lying about what he did... if you actually watched or listened to his 3 interviews up until nov. 9, the man is trying hard to give an answer. at one point in his 3rd interview he got mad, mad at himself cause he thought something happened monday when it happened friday...
you take all that and dissect it and sure enough, this looks like someone who's lying.

"Fingerprints aren’t nearly as prevalent as people seem to think. It was Teresa Halbach’s vehicle, driven every day and there was a grand total of 6 of hers in it."
i was talking about avery. do you think he was wearing gloves when he was inside the car, and blood somehow soaked through the gloves...leaving those blood stains? or when he was wiping down the car he didn't give a damn about the blood spots, if he had no gloves on?

"Bone isn’t required on a bullet fragment. There is nothing to say that bullet passed through bone. Fine wood-like particles could be from anything, at any time, during or following the shooting."
but a bullet had to pass somewhere through THs body, right?

"Please research touch dna re: the key."
what is your point?

@Boomstick
"Yes, Avery was he last person to see her alive. He was also the only person to maintain that he saw her leave."
i don't know. mrs zipperer also saw her leave.. what are you saying? to whom did TH go last - avery or zipperer residence?

"Avery took quite a few measures so that the victim was not aware he was the customer that day. He blocked his caller ID, called in the appointment with a callback number he could not have received a call on... for the first time, mind you."
what measures? she'd been there before... i admit i don't know what that *67 was about. but to lure means conceal your identity and lure her to a secluded area. at least in my book. don't you think the police would have checked out all 3 of her stops that day anyway, if she went missing...

"The only parts of the skeleton that were missing were destroyed by fire. The forensic pathologist testified at trial that they found fragments of virtually every bone in the body scattered in that burnpit and the nearby burn barrel."
so teeth, which are the hardest material in our body, dissolve into thin air, at which temperature (celsius)?

reg. avery lying about what he did... if you actually watched or listened to his 3 interviews up until nov. 9, the man is trying hard to give an answer. at one point in his 3rd interview he got mad, mad at himself cause he thought something happened monday when it happened friday...
you take all that and dissect it and sure enough, this looks like someone who's lying.

"Fingerprints aren’t nearly as prevalent as people seem to think. It was Teresa Halbach’s vehicle, driven every day and there was a grand total of 6 of hers in it."
i was talking about avery. do you think he was wearing gloves when he was inside the car, and blood somehow soaked through the gloves...leaving those blood stains? or when he was wiping down the car he didn't give a damn about the blood spots, if he had no gloves on?

"Bone isn’t required on a bullet fragment. There is nothing to say that bullet passed through bone. Fine wood-like particles could be from anything, at any time, during or following the shooting."
but a bullet had to pass somewhere through THs body, right?

"Please research touch dna re: the key."
what is your point?

My point is that with touch DNA, the last person to handle an item is often the only DNA recovered. It was actually testified to at trial.

The bullet passing through her body does not require it to have passed through bone. Zellner used the bait and switch on that. Not only is not necessary, but the prosecution never stated it had passed through bone. All that is required is that it came into contact with Teresa Halbach .....somewhere.

Perhaps he had gloves, perhaps not. My point was that gloves or not, a lack of prints aren’t an indication that he was not in the vehicle, as recoverable prints aren’t as common as most people seem to think. Hence, the example of Teresa leaving only a handful in her own vehicle.

Avery had a cut on his finger, which explains his blood. It manifested in the form of drips(in some spots), and in multiple contact stains. Nothing has ever come close to explaining this.

Re: Avery’s lies. They asked him whether he had burned anything that week, that night, in fact, and he denied it. He informed them that he burned things on other nights. He informed them where he burned them, which was that very same firepit. He told them what he burned. Just that it was the week prior. He gave them a series of things he did that day, in distinct detail. Now, those very same things he denies happened. His story has changed to meet each bit of evidence as it presents itself.

Never once did he say he was with Brendan Dassey, or that he had a fire, but rather denied it.

Of course, this was before any indications were that her body had been burned at all, let alone right there. Only after many people reported having seen a fire did he admit it.

It’s not that he just lied about minutia, or an isolated detail. He lied about the full depth of his day from the time she arrived onward. Everything.

Only after he had to begin to provide explanations for evidence against him, and his actions did he actually begin to admit to things he had done that night. It really could not be more clear.

Re:teeth. There were 24 fragments found in that firepit. From those the dental expert was able to piece together 1 full tooth, and memory serves, at least 2 other roots. Read his testimony where he details the effects of fire on teeth.

Would you not call blocking caller Id, and giving someone else’s phone number as trying to conceal your identity? Especially goven that he had booked appointments directly with her on prior occasions via her cell phone.

She obviously knew she was going to the Avery Salvage Yard at some point prior to her arrival, but it would certainly seem that he tried to make it look like she was going there to meet someone else.

Ms Halbach went to the Zipperer residence and left prior to her appointment at the Avery Salvage Yard. She spoke to a coworker as she was en route to the Avery Salvage Yard and told her she was currently on her way there. She was seen arriving several minutes later.

well... some points i cannot say that you are wrong.. or that they did not happen as they happened.

reg. bullet.
i was talking about bullet fragments with no indication of TH on it. where did they find the actual bullets (iirc 2 bullets that went through her body) - was the assertion that they went through, and then avery picked it up and got rid of it?

reg. the way he was thinking... maybe it wasn't like he had to form his answers according to the things police said they found - and let us just pretend for a moment that what they said they found was not put there by avery..... psychologically, avery feels that somethings happening here (dejavu from 20 years ago) and he is trying to give them an answer. so that they cannot say "hey we know, or, you didn't tell us what happened exactly..."

at the 2nd interview when they told him they found the car, he felt that fear, cause he instinctivly knew where this was going... first the car, then the body, then jail again.
don't forget that this guy spent a small eternity in prison for something he actually didn't do. if anything, he developed a hatred against LE. not against women.

at one point he says "i would have crushed the son of a b*ch", reg. THs car, and the cop says "you didn't have time"

really, mark weigert? if avery wanted to crush the car he would have crushed the car at one point during those 5 days. IF he was guilty. the guy was supposedly incinerating a murdered women casually there at this fireplace.. with everybody around?

well... some points i cannot say that you are wrong.. or that they did not happen as they happened.

reg. bullet.
i was talking about bullet fragments with no indication of TH on it. where did they find the actual bullets (iirc 2 bullets that went through her body) - was the assertion that they went through, and then avery picked it up and got rid of it?

reg. the way he was thinking... maybe it wasn't like he had to form his answers according to the things police said they found - and let us just pretend for a moment that what they said they found was not put there by avery..... psychologically, avery feels that somethings happening here (dejavu from 20 years ago) and he is trying to give them an answer. so that they cannot say "hey we know, or, you didn't tell us what happened exactly..."

at the 2nd interview when they told him they found the car, he felt that fear, cause he instinctivly knew where this was going... first the car, then the body, then jail again.
don't forget that this guy spent a small eternity in prison for something he actually didn't do. if anything, he developed a hatred against LE. not against women.

at one point he says "i would have crushed the son of a b*ch", reg. THs car, and the cop says "you didn't have time"

really, mark weigert? if avery wanted to crush the car he would have crushed the car at one point during those 5 days. IF he was guilty. the guy was supposedly incinerating a murdered women casually there at this fireplace.. with everybody around?

Not sure what you are saying about the bullet fragments. They found 2 bulleft fragments in that garage. One was matched to Avery’s rifle, and had the victim’s DNA on it.

Zellner is claiming the state claimed that bullet caused one of the bullet wounds on the victim, but they never did. So by trying to “prove” that the bullet not have bone matter embedded in it somehow equates to it being planted is Zellner employing the same “bait and switch” tactics she has used, repeatedly, in this case. This is reflected in the constantly changing theories and suspects, and complete lack of exculpatory evidence.

Re:Avery’s accounts. Just look at what he said in the context of the moment. He went from staying home to make phone calls, chatting with his mom, going to his sister’s house, talking to his brother and his friend, staying home by himself listening to music, and watching *advertiser censored* to NONE of the above having happened.

This was his story before he knew any burned remains had been discovered.

Instead, his story NOW is, he admits to having a fire, and spending that night tending it with Brendan Dassey, but neither it,
nor his lies about, have anything to do Teresa Halbach’s disappearance at that very time and place. Nor any of the other evidence that points directly to her never having left.

Among that evidence is her vehicle, her blood in that vehicle, his blood in that vehicle, his non-blood DNA in that vehicle, her bones, personal items, and clothing in his firepit, a bullet wih her dna that matched his rifle, her key in his bedroom, dogs tracking her to his trailer and garage(despite his insistence she had not come into either that day), and his changing stories to account for it all, and, somehow, his stories are still changing.

As for not crushing the vehicle, there is plenty there as well. That vehicle was parked in area by the crusher, by other vehicles he was personally familiar with. He couldn’t just crush a perfectly good vehicle with his family around. It needs to be prepped, and that takes time. Too much attention would be drawn.

To crush it properly he would need time, and to reduce the number of eyes. Both needs would be met by waiting until his family was away, and the salvage yard closed. Both conditions would have been met over the weekend. His family went away, and the yard closed at noon on Saturday, and was closed all day Sunday.

And just crushing a vehicle doesn’t make it disappear. Further plans would be needed. He could mix it in with a stack of crushed cars, as they are stored after crushing. He could take it off the salvage yard, bury it, or divest himself of it by some other means I can’t conceive of.

I do find it interesting though, that Avery had crushed a car (after having just learned to do so), and left it waiting in the crusher just gthe day before going away.

"to reduce the number of eyes"
and what about the number of ears?
nobody who was living there heard the 2 shots, or the noise of the murder itself, or the unspeakable act of throwing the murdered woman into the fire...?

reg. bullets:
it seems that a .22 caliber bullet is not that big, but that fragment, or 2 fragments, did not kill her... i mean where's the rest? i just wanted to write: if lead wasn't found in THs body at the autopsy, well.. there was no proper autopsy as we know, so, we can forget that. there's the hole in the skull, yes.

hm... looking at the phone records and the statements of mrs. zipperer... 2, 2:30, 3 o 'clock... somewhere in there did TH arrive. from THs records with a woman from Auto Trader we know that it was ca. 2:30pm when she was on the phone with her saying she's going to Avery. if that took 5-10 mins. there's a possibility that she arrived at the zipperer's close to 3pm. and that would have been her last stop. not to forget that she couldn't find the zipperer residence initially.

my point is, that it is not an actual fact that her last stop was at averys.

"to reduce the number of eyes"
and what about the number of ears?
nobody who was living there heard the 2 shots, or the noise of the murder itself, or the unspeakable act of throwing the murdered woman into the fire...?

reg. bullets:
it seems that a .22 caliber bullet is not that big, but that fragment, or 2 fragments, did not kill her... i mean where's the rest? i just wanted to write: if lead wasn't found in THs body at the autopsy, well.. there was no proper autopsy as we know, so, we can forget that. there's the hole in the skull, yes.

hm... looking at the phone records and the statements of mrs. zipperer... 2, 2:30, 3 o 'clock... somewhere in there did TH arrive. from THs records with a woman from Auto Trader we know that it was ca. 2:30pm when she was on the phone with her saying she's going to Avery. if that took 5-10 mins. there's a possibility that she arrived at the zipperer's close to 3pm. and that would have been her last stop. not to forget that she couldn't find the zipperer residence initially.

my point is, that it is not an actual fact that her last stop was at averys.

No, it really is. Teresa called the Zipperer answering machine at 2:12pm and said she was in the area and looking for the house. She spoke to her coworker at 2:27 and said she was on her way to Avery Salvage. Bobby Dassey states that he saw her arrive sometime around 2:35-2:40. For what it’s worth, Avery claims he watched her arrive, and claims it was at 2:35, then 2:24, although who can keep track of his changing story.

Mrs. Zipperer also stated it could have been as early as 1:30pm. She was not keeping track of the time.

A .22 is not a loud rifle. People hunt and shoot in the area all the time.

Noise of the murder? Brendan Dassey claims to have heard screams. And it wasnmt any of the things that were suggested to him, or that he was led into.

There was lead surrounding the bullet wounds in Teresa’s skull. No autopsy? A forensic pathologist is the one who made the determination of homicidal violence due to the state of the remains, including the 2 bullet wounds, and the lead particles surrounding them.

Of course, much of this information was absent from Making a Murderer. I’m surprised people arent at all angry about it.

brendan... he's not too bright. i guess we agree on that. not meant to be mean or anything, just saying.. the one thing that only the cops knew (shot in the head) didn't come from brandon. that guy even recanted during his trial... brandon saying she screamed.. could have been out of any horror movie he once saw. brandon said he (avery) cut her hair, still if avery wiped the floor he forgot the 2 bullet fragments, but got all her hairs.

bobby dassey.... i don't trust him too much.
ok, i give you that with the gun being not too loud. did brandon say that teresa was gagged? can't remember..

reg. autopsy: i meant proper, as in, having a body, open it up...
ok, so then where was the 2nd bullet wound located - also in the skull, do you know that?
look, i am not disputing that she was shot in the head.
but could they say with absolute certainty that the bullet fragments originated from that particular gun? with the exclusion of every other gun that could fire .22 bullets?

brendan... he's not too bright. i guess we agree on that. not meant to be mean or anything, just saying.. the one thing that only the cops knew (shot in the head) didn't come from brandon. that guy even recanted during his trial... brandon saying she screamed.. could have been out of any horror movie he once saw. brandon said he (avery) cut her hair, still if avery wiped the floor he forgot the 2 bullet fragments, but got all her hairs.

bobby dassey.... i don't trust him too much.
ok, i give you that with the gun being not too loud. did brandon say that teresa was gagged? can't remember..

reg. autopsy: i meant proper, as in, having a body, open it up...
ok, so then where was the 2nd bullet wound located - also in the skull, do you know that?
look, i am not disputing that she was shot in the head.
but could they say with absolute certainty that the bullet fragments originated from that particular gun? with the exclusion of every other gun that could fire .22 bullets?

The bullet with Teresa’s dna was determined by a ballistics expert to come from that exact rifle. Avery’s rifle. So, yes. Of course, it too was left out of Making a Murderer.

The 2nd known wound was also to the skull.

I must admit I find it odd that you say you do not trust Bobby Dassey, but seem to trust Steven Avery, of all people.

As for Brendan Dassey, while his involvement is much, much more unsettled, there is alot that suggests he was involved to some degree, but possibly not to the degree to which he confessed.

Sure, his saying he heard her screams could have come from anywhere, but it wasn’t even something they were talking about at the moment. It was a totally voluntary disclosure.

I would ask though, if he and Avery were together, at a fire, why would both of them lie about it initially?

Last edited:
ok it was his rifle. but that doesn't mean that he shot. his fingerprints on the rifle? could anybody else access averys trialer?

reg. bobby
i find it odd what they found on bobbys pc... to me, this is serious stuff.
i believe avery when he said that he don't want to have anything to do with cops anymore. they failed him, badly. and now he (avery) is gonna show them by murdering someone and leaving all that evidence behind... i don't think so.

i think avery paid the price for following and IIRC trying to attack that cop's wife in the 80s, or was it 70s (i'm gonna be careful with the wording here), and for the cat, of course.
and his threatening to kill - where? who? you mean his ex-wife or girlfriend? wasn't he reacting to threats from her? and rape charges... well, was there a trial? evidence? .... i don't know if that is all true, man.

when was a fire? look, there's a fire (where you stand around esp. when it's cold) and then there's a fire, with the auto tires in it.... to me there is nothing special about an open fire and no i don't find it suspicious if one can't say anymore when there was a fire, i mean..

ok it was his rifle. but that doesn't mean that he shot. his fingerprints on the rifle? could anybody else access averys trialer?

reg. bobby
i find it odd what they found on bobbys pc... to me, this is serious stuff.
i believe avery when he said that he don't want to have anything to do with cops anymore. they failed him, badly. and now he (avery) is gonna show them by murdering someone and leaving all that evidence behind... i don't think so.

i think avery paid the price for following and IIRC trying to attack that cop's wife in the 80s, or was it 70s (i'm gonna be careful with the wording here), and for the cat, of course.
and his threatening to kill - where? who? you mean his ex-wife or girlfriend? wasn't he reacting to threats from her? and rape charges... well, was there a trial? evidence? .... i don't know if that is all true, man.

when was a fire? look, there's a fire (where you stand around esp. when it's cold) and then there's a fire, with the auto tires in it.... to me there is nothing special about an open fire and no i don't find it suspicious if one can't say anymore when there was a fire, i mean..

Someone else accessed Avery's rifle? How much benefit of the doubt can this guy be given? No one's fingerprints were on the rifle. Or DNA.

The computer you are talking about isn't just Bobby Dassey's. It was used by the entire family. More bait and switch by Zellner. That *advertiser censored* could have been searched by any one or scattered among them. Regardless, none of it has been linked to the crime. At all. By any means.

In short, none of it is exculpatory for Avery. It doesn't remove his myriad ties to the crime, nor does it tie anyone else to the crime. All it means is that someone who accessed that computer was twisted.

Either way, I don't know how it can be interpreted that someone who looks at gutter *advertiser censored* would be a murderer, with no ties to the crime, but the guy who actually had a history of violence against women, who had levied death threats against them, had multiple accusers, had tried to abduct one wouldn't. Not to mention that the victim had expressed concern about his behavior toward her, that he had took measure to maintain the illusion that he was not the person selling the van she was coming to photograph, that he lied about all the things he did that day and night, as if her arrival was the cue, that all the evidence points to him, and no one else.

Avery didn't "leave" all that evidence behind. He tried to destroy evidence. Hence the fire. Hence the clean up in the garage that night. Hence the burnt electronics that belonged to the victim. Multiple witnesses place him at the fire, and saw him burning things in the barrel where the electronics were discovered. In some instances, he succeeded(that garage). In others, he didn't.(the burnpit).

The only place evidence was found that no attempt to dispose of it was the rav-4, and based on the facts of the case, it is a damned good bet that was coming.

He threatened his ex-wife in a letter he sent to the children. She refutes that she threatened him or the children. He was known to be abusive. There are multiple witness accounts and accusations.

He was accused of rape by at least 2 other people, including his underage niece. Why would they make that up? How many people can be "out to get" this guy?

Avery had tried to abduct a female relative at gun point in 1984. He said she was spreading rumours, and that it was an accident.

He threatened to kill his ex girlfriend and her family. He threatened to kill his underage niece and her family.

Avery had a large fire on 10/31/05, as witnessed by multiple people. There were tires, furniture, brush, and who knows what else. He was seen tending to it. Yet denied all of it until he needed an explanation for it. Under investigation for murder, and he never thought to mention his eventual "alibi"?

I don't have time to respond to all of the posts, but I just wanted to say...

The rifle was NOT Steven's, it was Roland Johnson's, the owner of the trailer.

IIRC they did NOT find prints or DNA on the rifle.

I don't have time to respond to all of the posts, but I just wanted to say...

The rifle was NOT Steven's, it was Roland Johnson's, the owner of the trailer.

IIRC they did NOT find prints or DNA on the rifle.

That's right, but it was in Avery's possession. It hung on a gunrack above his bed in his bedroom. Correct, there were no prints and no DNA recovered from the rifle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
earworm