Steven Powell arrested in Washington State

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew y'all would all be here this morning and the responses so far are exactly what I expected. :thud:
:party: :great: :floorlaugh: :clap: :eek: :skip: :fireworks:

do4cs.jpg

komonews 5 hours 48 mins ago Twitter
PHOTO: Steve Powell is seen being led into the Pierce County Jail by two deputies yfrog.com/mgdo4csj

maxcalise max calise
#ABC 4 for a live interview with the attorney representing chuck and judy cox in court this morning at 8:45 over susans journals #utah
1 minute ago

maxcalise max calise
kriisi hollowell in studio today #abc4 #utah
1 minute ago

maxcalise max calise
Tune to ABC 4 for a live interview with the attorney representing chuck and judy cox in court this morning at 8:45 over susans journals
1 minute ago

I'd like to also add I wondered if JP was molested by his father, thought about it a few weeks ago but never felt the necessity to state such. It doesn't dismiss JP's actions or part.

Or other members of the family.

Steven's home is only an hour from Lindsey Baum's home in McCleary. I do hope LE is looking at Lindsey's case and whether Steven would have been in the McCleary area when Lindsey went missing.
[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&rlz=&q=lindsey+baum&gs_upl=328l2430l0l6845l5l5l0l0l0l0l830l2613l0.1.4-2.0.2l5l0&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=unZ8Tu3lCMujtgeEzY1P&sa=X&oi=mode_link&ct=mode&cd=3&ved=0CA4Q_AUoAg"]lindsey baum - Google Maps[/ame]

I'm floored. Not surprised too much but still floored about what happened overnight.

Thank you Tricia for posting this on Facebook, that's the first place I go in the morning.

OMG... I feel sick... :(

What an awful family for Susan to get entangled with. I do believe it cost her her life.

KSLSharaPark Shara Park
by FindSusan
@Kiirs will be joining us this morning to talk about the arrest of Steven Powell. Tune in to KSL Ch. 5. #UT #findsusan

SP better hope to stay in jail. There are gonna be ALOT of angry parents! In one story I read, it said that pictures of children in a park were found....sorry can't recall which one as I have read so many this am. Someone up thread mentioned that SP & JP were seen in a park taking pics of the boys and other children. Does anyone know if this is true?

If I were a parent of a child he secretly photographed, I would feel inclined to rip his head off and spit in his neck! I wouldn't really do that but ya'll know what I mean.

I've got a feeling this is gonna get worse than it already is.....

MOO

wm

It's so encouraging to see movement on one of these missing person cases - the search the other day and now this arrest! Thank God he is out of that neighborhood!

So he was a voyeur and Peeping Tom all this time???!!! Sick.

Sometimes when a person talks like a rat, looks like a rat, and acts like a rat, he really is a rat.

What bothers me the most is how long it took for them to search his home computer, especially if people have reported that he took photos of children in a park. It's always disturbing to know just how many years these things can go on without an arrest, which gave this sick perv more self-confidence to keep on with it.

Perhaps she saw them from before but kept quiet about it and maybe a phone call and SP said something to her which pushed Susan to say enough is enough. MOO

I find it unlikely that if she knew he was taking pictures of the neighbor girls that Susan would keep quiet about it. jmo

sp better hope to stay in jail. There are gonna be alot of angry parents! In one story i read, it said that pictures of children in a park were found....sorry can't recall which one as i have read so many this am. Someone up thread mentioned that sp & jp were seen in a park taking pics of the boys and other children. Does anyone know if this is true?

If i were a parent of a child he secretly photographed, i would feel inclined to rip his head off and spit in his neck! I wouldn't really do that but ya'll know what i mean.

Moo

wm
[/quote]

originally posted by gwenabob
i recall early in this case, after josh moved to puyallup, someone was posting here who lived nearby. They said josh and his dad were taking pictures of kids at the park when the boys were out playing. I wish i could find that post!

And the news said there are thousands of photos! I really cannot believe the charges will stop at voyeurism and one count of child *advertiser censored*! No, they just have to make it lots of child *advertiser censored*. I hope this perv gets locked away for the rest of his life!

SP better hope to stay in jail. There are gonna be ALOT of angry parents! In one story I read, it said that pictures of children in a park were found....sorry can't recall which one as I have read so many this am. Someone up thread mentioned that SP & JP were seen in a park taking pics of the boys and other children. Does anyone know if this is true?

If I were a parent of a child he secretly photographed, I would feel inclined to rip his head off and spit in his neck! I wouldn't really do that but ya'll know what I mean.

MOO

wm

I think this gives the Cox's a good chance at getting those kids back!!! They need to see a psychologist because they could have been molested. Maybe all those children were at some time -- even Josh. Notice how much control SP has over his 'victims'. What a SICK man! Remember the guy who killed Daniella VanDam also started out with *advertiser censored* before he actually killed.

Thanks BeanE! The look of disgust on the female interviewers face while he is slandering Susan is PRICELESS!

Also, it was funny when SP tried to walk away from the cameras toward the front of the vehicle for his perp walk and the Sheriff deputy had his arm and guided him right toward the cameras. :great:

Moo

wm

I saw that and wasn't sure that was what he was doing. Also noticed they made him bend down to go through the door........

Maybe they were preparing him for things to come! :butthead:

:floorlaugh: :saythat:

I find it unlikely that if she knew he was taking pictures of the neighbor girls that Susan would keep quiet about it. jmo

Oh my God. What if Stephen knew Josh took the kids camping, and knew he'd have time alone with Susan who he was obsessed with, and came and started showing her the pics and videos, maybe of her, then accidentally played a video of the kids, and Susan got angry and threatened to report him to LE, and he 'got rid of her'.

Oh my God, I'm just nauseous. Susan, what happened to you? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member