Still Asking Questions Here

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I apologize, I'm new to this discussion as well. I've been reading like mad trying to catch up. Can anyone direct me to a discussion about the speculated motive of the Ramseys killing JB?

It was the R defense lawyers who negotiated the terms for the police interviews, and they refused to allow their clients to be interviewed separately. To me, this is complete validation that their lawyers knew they were guilty.

Yup.
I didn't get it at first,was the mess created because of bad lawyering/misunderstandings or was it necessary for their lawyers to do anything possible to protect their clients because it was known they're guilty .Me says door numero 2.

It wasn't bad lawyering,actually, they did manage to keep the R out of court/jail so far!

I apologize, I'm new to this discussion as well. I've been reading like mad trying to catch up. Can anyone direct me to a discussion about the speculated motive of the Ramseys killing JB?
Here is one - there is plenty more out there.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65567"]"5 reasons why mothers kill their children" Patsy Ramsey vs. Andrea Yates - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7oXy8uC7nU&feature=related"]YouTube - Ramsey depositions in Wolf case[/ame]

watch at 0:18-0:26 and tell me what you think

reading the transcripts of the depo is one thing but seeing it on video only reinforces my opinion that we deal with two liars

She sounds like a 16years old teen who's desperately trying to convince mommy& daddy that she's still a virgin.SORRY.moo

Hi Madeleine.

March 27, 2000,
LKL interview

John Ramsey fails to mention that he and FW discovered JBR's body.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WomIOTN9UiQ&feature=related"]YouTube - March 27, 2000[/ame]

6:32

LKL: This is, this is hard
....When was the first time you saw your daughter,
after all of this you got the note
how long after this did you see JonBenet?
JR: when did they find her,
well they found her
later that morning
JR: hours hours PR: hours
LKL:hours

How is his discovery of her body dealt with in DOI?

Hi Madeleine.

March 27, 2000,
LKL interview

John Ramsey fails to mention that he and FW discovered JBR's body.

YouTube - March 27, 2000

6:32

LKL: This is, this is hard
....When was the first time you saw your daughter,
after all of this you got the note
how long after this did you see JonBenet?
JR: when did they find her,
well they found her
later that morning
JR: hours hours PR: hours
LKL:hours

How is his discovery of her body dealt with in DOI?

I hope someone else refreshes our memory,I don't have my DOI copy with me right now.
Dunno what it is about John finding JB's body but lots of things don't make sense at all.Maybe she was moved,maybe he found her sooner (like his daughter's bf claimed if I recall correctly),maybe finding JB is what JR&FW's fight was all about,maybe they did call a doctor or someone else after the accident happened (IF it was an accident) but then decided to stage it all,maybe there was someone else and they knew who it was and decided to protect him(dunno why),maybe maybe maybe....but one thing is clear...........it's a MESS.And I don't trust anything that comes out of Jr's mouth.

YouTube - Ramsey depositions in Wolf case

watch at 0:18-0:26 and tell me what you think

reading the transcripts of the depo is one thing but seeing it on video only reinforces my opinion that we deal with two liars

She sounds like a 16years old teen who's desperately trying to convince mommy& daddy that she's still a virgin.SORRY.moo

She did overdo it a bit, didn't she? Problem is, that's not the half of it. Failing to recognize her own writings, using "ransomspeak" again...and on and on.

I have a question, Does anybody get a hinky feeling about Patsy's daddy, I think he is Donald Paugh? I wonder if it was 100% verified he was not in boulder that night. Does anybody know?

I believe he was out of Boulder after the 23th if I remember correctly he was there on the party but then left...

Hi Madeleine.

Thanks for posting the video links.
one you tube link, and then it leads where it takes you,
just so much great info in all those videos posted; what a library for reference.

One thing I wanted to ask you, do you think PR was 'borderline',
post crime?
the finger counting, the in your face reheared teastimony, the moaning on LKL as the end of a segment appraches, the 'crazy mom action'; evoking a crazy voice when specultating what killer parents would do:

08/17/2006
http://abcnews.go.com/US/Video/playerIndex?id=2325363
6:46 re stun gun

PR: The police don't like that theory because it doesn't match up with
the parents did it. If the parents wanted to bring their child to a basement,
quietly, they wouldn't have to use a stun gun, they could just say,

[weird voice affected] Come on, we're going to go to the basement, ... for a surprise or something...

(hand clap)
You know, that doesn't fit their theory that John or I
(hand clap) were involved.

Such a ridiculous statement, more than evasive, to set in play a ridiculous
notion to a serious inquiry.

PR is overdramatic and 'too much'.

Hey madeleine.

LA looks like she's a gonna EXPLODE.

She's so adamant and intense.
She does not waver from her initial observations;
JRDI.

She's pathetic IMO.
But I heard she changed her views after visiting PR. ((shrug)))

Hi Madeleine.

Thanks for posting the video links.
one you tube link, and then it leads where it takes you,
just so much great info in all those videos posted; what a library for reference.

One thing I wanted to ask you, do you think PR was 'borderline',
post crime?
the finger counting, the in your face reheared teastimony, the moaning on LKL as the end of a segment appraches, the 'crazy mom action'; evoking a crazy voice when specultating what killer parents would do:

08/17/2006
http://abcnews.go.com/US/Video/playerIndex?id=2325363
6:46 re stun gun

PR: The police don't like that theory because it doesn't match up with
the parents did it. If the parents wanted to bring their child to a basement,
quietly, they wouldn't have to use a stun gun, they could just say,

[weird voice affected] Come on, we're going to go to the basement, ... for a surprise or something...

(hand clap)
You know, that doesn't fit their theory that John or I
(hand clap) were involved.

Such a ridiculous statement, more than evasive, to set in play a ridiculous
notion to a serious inquiry.

PR is overdramatic and 'too much'.

Dunno about borderline but you can clearly see how JR is permanently keeping an eye on her.I guess he had his reasons.
And yep the way she describes how a parent would have taken the kid to the basement gives me the creeps.
That's why the stun gun was invented.So they could say,are you crazy,why would we need a stun gun to silence our own child.

I have a question, Does anybody get a hinky feeling about Patsy's daddy, I think he is Donald Paugh? I wonder if it was 100% verified he was not in boulder that night. Does anybody know?

My hinky-meter was always on concerning Grandpa. The strange comments by his wife, Patsy's mother Nedra about JB being only "a little bit molested". The baffling silence by both he and Nedra after the murder of their granddaughter.
The fact that he allegedly flew standby from Boulder Christmas Eve. Maybe he never left. Why fly standby? Why be there at all without Nedra?
The whole Grandpa thing seems a bit "off" to me.
I don't know if it ever was verified 100% that he was not in Boulder when JN was killed.

Come on, we're going to go to the basement, ... for a surprise or something...

Well also with PR saying this it would be easy since JonBenet said she was going to have a secret visit from Santa....Kind of eerie

My hinky-meter was always on concerning Grandpa. The strange comments by his wife, Patsy's mother Nedra about JB being only "a little bit molested". The baffling silence by both he and Nedra after the murder of their granddaughter.
The fact that he allegedly flew standby from Boulder Christmas Eve. Maybe he never left. Why fly standby? Why be there at all without Nedra?
The whole Grandpa thing seems a bit "off" to me.
I don't know if it ever was verified 100% that he was not in Boulder when JN was killed.

This is something which crossed my mind too. We have been told that John Andrew Ramsey and Grandpa were not in Boulder that very evening.
Is that 100% true? Which sources have confirmed that this is a fact?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
olalalala
Back