Stranger Abduction Theories #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I go back and forth about this question. Like many others, I can see TH being the guilty party. However, there are other possible scenarios. Grooming by another parent or school employee is a major possibility, imo. I really want to know how meticulously they combed through the guests, employees and visitors to the fair that day.

And then there are those reports of the stranger trying to abduct students on their way to school in nearby towns recently. That makes me give more credence to the stranger abduction theory.

If I had to choose one theory it would be TWO that are tied in my mind. One involves TH so I will skip that here.

The other theory involves a roaming predator, lurking just outside the parking lot or even driving slowly through it. That morning, minutes after TH waved goodbye, Kyron suddenly remembered something important, and ran out to the parking lot to try and catch her before she left. He couldn't find her car and he was visibly upset. [ perhaps he forgot important homework he needed to have, or something he needed for his project or the Talent Show. My kids used to do this and I would see them in my rear view mirror as I was pulling out to the street...scary]
Anyway, the nice stranger offers to help....

Have felt all along it was a crime of opportunity and not planned. It would take no time to disappear Kyron if the right timing came along. He is not a large kid, had been talked to about obeying adults, was excited about the SF and regular schedule was off which opened a window of opportunity for someone to take him. There had been many new people moving into the area; all of the parents could not have known everyone at the SF. School was loose in who came and went, it wouldn't have taken much to remove him without anyone seeing.
Have felt all along that there was a good chance TH didn't do this and that LE got a bit myoptic about suspects. Been wrong before tho....

The batphones were around way before Terri moved to her parent's house. They got them almost immediately after Kyron disappeared. She didn't move to her parents until July or maybe even August.

You're right.....

(LE must have info from Terri's computer & phone......)

There is absolutley nothing to convict Terri, nothing. She is innocent and I will stand by that. She did all she could, take care of Ky, help him with school projects, she was his mother, maybe not birth mother, but a mother. She loved him. She did the best she could. She left him in the schools care. What happened from there.???
eileenhawkeye's post # 22, you just hit right on the button.
Odd that no one saw them leave.??? Lots of doors at back and around school. A secret door. I feel this person knew the school, maybe there child or children went there. They were also familiar with Kyron. I wish LE would wake up.

Art, with all due respect (and I do mean it) I think there is a lot that we don't know that could either support or refute your theory, unless you personally are on the case. I don't know that Kyron wasn't seen outside the school, or leaving with someone. There is no sunshine law there to allow us to follow this case in the way we can follow the Anthony case.

If I am wrong, I do apologize in advance. But I would like to think that collectively, LE surely has a little more info than we do about this situation.

Art, with all due respect (and I do mean it) I think there is a lot that we don't know that could either support or refute your theory, unless you personally are on the case. I don't know that Kyron wasn't seen outside the school, or leaving with someone. There is no sunshine law there to allow us to follow this case in the way we can follow the Anthony case.

If I am wrong, I do apologize in advance. But I would like to think that collectively, LE surely has a little more info than we do about this situation.

I'd like to think so too, but I don't...:(

If she came out every day and said "I didn't do it", no one would believe her.

i would believe terri. Terri is innocent and i've believed that since june 4 2010.

edit: i realize my post is off topic but unfortunately almost every post in this thread is. sorry.

The main problem for me is, if a stranger did this abduction, how long is Terri willing to stay in this limbo she is in? If she is innocent, is she truly so worried about being "framed" that she will give up her child indefintely, remain a despised creature locked away in her parents' house?

I think she really did want to have Kaine killed, though I don't believe anyone took her up on it or that any actual plans were made. But I think she had the conversation and that would have been enough for her hire a lawyer and zip her lip back in late June. But come on, it is a year later; LE does not seem to have anything to pursue that avenue (MFH). So if she did not do anything to Kyron, what is she going to do? Just hope LE finds out who did?? Or call LE, try to clear herself, take more LD test?

I really don't believe LE was on the right track from the beginning. The investigation was all about Terri. They had there blindfolds on. It's almost been 1 yr., hopefully they are more open to investigate other avenues now. Live and learn, that is what life is all about. Everyone has done the best that they can in there search for Kyron.
I'm sticking to the stranger abduction theory.

i would believe terri. Terri is innocent and i've believed that since june 4 2010.

edit: i realize my post is off topic but unfortunately almost every post in this thread is. sorry.

JJK, I think a "stranger" took him. They went the school knowing about the advertised open house, hoping for any opportunity, saw one and took it. They were bold, they were brazen and they were quick.

There is absolutley nothing to convict Terri, nothing. She is innocent and I will stand by that. She did all she could, take care of Ky, help him with school projects, she was his mother, maybe not birth mother, but a mother. She loved him. She did the best she could. She left him in the schools care. What happened from there.???
eileenhawkeye's post # 22, you just hit right on the button.
Odd that no one saw them leave.??? Lots of doors at back and around school. A secret door. I feel this person knew the school, maybe there child or children went there. They were also familiar with Kyron. I wish LE would wake up.

I totally agree with your theory of a stranger abduction. TH took care of Kyron and all his daily needs and I have never thought she arranged his disappearance. The murder plot I believe is something dreamed up by LE to get TH to confess. But it went south on them and they are most certainly not about to admit they fabricated the whole thing. The stranger abduction fit perfectly from day one but LE was blindsided and nudged TH from every direction including helping with the divorce and inciting Desiree to harass her in her hometown. I hope LE has not waited too long it is not too late to catch whom ever took Kyron and prosecute them.

JJK, I think a "stranger" took him. They went the school knowing about the advertised open house, hoping for any opportunity, saw one and took it. They were bold, they were brazen and they were quick.

Sometimes the family knows about the quirky relative who has molested in their family but will go to great lengths to keep the family secret because of the mental stress of everyone knowing about the relative. Such a perp might have been with their family the day of the science fair and although the family suspects something stinks to high heaven they keep quiet for the sake of their reputation and family. Judging by how TH has been treated they would know what would be in store for them so they don't say anything.

Sometimes the family knows about the quirky relative who has molested in their family but will go to great lengths to keep the family secret because of the mental stress of everyone knowing about the relative. Such a perp might have been with their family the day of the science fair and although the family suspects something stinks to high heaven they keep quiet for the sake of their reputation and family. Judging by how TH has been treated they would know what would be in store for them so they don't say anything.

Do you believe that Kaine and Desiree's media appearances where they shared their opinion that Terri was involved were done specifically so the viewing public will focus their frustration on Terri instead of taking a look at other people in Kyron's life?

Do you believe that Kaine and Desiree's media appearances where they shared their opinion that Terri was involved were done specifically so the viewing public will focus their frustration on Terri instead of taking a look at other people in Kyron's life?

My thoughts are that someone who attended the SF with either their children or grandchildren might be a perp in family disguise. It could even be a family friend who tagged along that Friday morning. People are usually ashamed to have a perp in their own family and keep it hidden pretty well as they feel ashamed that this could happen in their family. I also lean to school employees and volunteers like the grounds keeper. Pedophiles usually slip under the wire for years before they get caught. I think both Kaine and Desiree was quick to jump on the Terri did it bandwagon as LE was turning in that direction. That they were just guessing meant nothing but helped with closure for them. Kaine's own family is riddled with pedophiles but I don't think any of his family is guilty in Kyron's disappearance. This had to be someone who struck like a snake and made quick work of his act and knew the layout of the school. MOO

I can go a couple of ways with what and who I believe may have happened to little Kyron.I too also lean to school employees and volunteers like the grounds keeper.Possibly someone with a white truck,or someone that was at the science fair that day.I feel little Kyron was possibly a victim of opputunity.I also feel very strong another way that little Kyron could have left willingly with someone and if it was with Terri, then someone else very close to little Kyron was with them too(not dee dee) or someone very close to little Kyron took him themself.

My thoughts are that someone who attended the SF with either their children or grandchildren might be a perp in family disguise. It could even be a family friend who tagged along that Friday morning. People are usually ashamed to have a perp in their own family and keep it hidden pretty well as they feel ashamed that this could happen in their family. I also lean to school employees and volunteers like the grounds keeper. Pedophiles usually slip under the wire for years before they get caught. I think both Kaine and Desiree was quick to jump on the Terri did it bandwagon as LE was turning in that direction. That they were just guessing meant nothing but helped with closure for them. Kaine's own family is riddled with pedophiles but I don't think any of his family is guilty in Kyron's disappearance. This had to be someone who struck like a snake and made quick work of his act and knew the layout of the school. MOO

Your last sentence says it all perfectly. I believe he had a "secret door". Someone knew the school. His children most likely went there.
This pedophile-serial has given LE the slip. No Kyron-no evidence.
Kyron's case could take many years to solve, but they will. There will be justice for Kyron.

I don't post that often, but I try to keep up to date!

I said this a while ago, and I will say it again. Like others have mentioned I believe that LE had blinders on from the beginning. I am completely baffled as to why they were trying to reconstruct the parking lot weeks/months (can't remember which) after Kyron went missing---this to me spoke volumes.

Secondly, while we are coming up on the 1 year anniversary, this is also the time of the "most confusion" for alot of families with school aged children; end of the year parties, science fairs, field trips, fun days, ect. Solely, my own opinion, if a 'stranger' were the one to disappear Kyron and he is still in the area this is when we will hear about an "attempt".

Thirdly, while I frankly "don't get" TH AT ALL. I am of the belief that LE told Kaine and Desiree they were focusing on TH and then she BECAME their focus as well; I believe that SOME things got blown WAY out of proportion.

Finally, (getting back to the original stranger theory), I don't know if TH did it or not. I kind of hope she did though because it is my HUMBLE opinion that if it wasn't her, what might have been super difficult to solve because of being stranger-to-stranger; was then made expotentially so because of the sole focus on her.

AND as an aside, I am in the DFW metro, and in a Wally World saw Ky on one of the missing kids boards...got me thinking if LE thinks she did it, what is it that they think she did? Personally, I would like to know more about the criteria for who goes on the board and who decides what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Barefoot!