Sunday 6/2/13 on True Crime Radio - Elaine Redwine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he do that without contacting any of his friends or replying to Ryans earlier text from that morning?

And now we know that he had wifi and computer access, so we cannot say he had NO WAY to communicate with anyone that morning. He had a cell, an iPod touch, a computer with wifi that he had the password to, and the landline. So why would he just walk out the door without trying to find a ride first or even finding out where his friends were going to be?

Is there an echo in here?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9531918&postcount=310"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Sunday 6/2/13 on True Crime Radio - Elaine Redwine[/ame]

Mark's daughter was murdered.

Yes, I'm aware.

He has a foundation to help families of missing children, right?

Surely he could set aside his feelings of whether MR is guilty or not in order to help Dylan. Maybe I'm wrong, but from what I can gather that's pretty much what Klaas Kids does.

We know for a fact that up until a certain time that R and D was texting. If i remember rightly it was banter that went on for most of the day between the boys( said in one of the interviews i think) and yet on Monday Dylan sleeps in and yet never once contacts R - IMO it is not logical that at no point did Dylan contact him after Sunday when they had plans that Dylan had arranged :cow:

We know for a fact that up until a certain time that R and D was texting. If i remember rightly it was banter that went on for most of the day between the boys( said in one of the interviews i think) and yet on Monday Dylan sleeps in and yet never once contacts R - IMO it is not logical that at no point did Dylan contact him after Sunday when they had plans that Dylan had arranged :cow:

Did anyone ask MR about this on the radio show last night?

Yep, and again that is a question we have no answer to. Twice now I've said that's a burning question. FYI, I'm agreeing with ya here. Let's agree to agree???

Now, it's clear that blocking EH and CR came after some accusatory contact. What you call cowardly, I call sensible. I wouldn't open myself up for being yelled at either. The important aspect is that email was left a viable and utilized option for them to communicate. A door was left open. One that preserves the content of that communication as well. Good job, I say.

Big deal---he cannot take a little yelling? What did he expect to happen after losing track of his young son?

And he did not EVER talk to her in real time---he texted her right from the start. She did not even get the chance to be 'accusatory' because he took the cowards way out from the beginning.

If he REALLY wanted to know if Elaine had any idea where Dylan was or what his plans were for the day then he would have CALLED AND SPOKEN WITH HER.

He could have gotten more info about where friends lived and whom to talk to.

But he did not seem that interested in doing so. He blocked her right from the start so he wouldn't get yelled at. I find that pretty revealing.

Yep, and again that is a question we have no answer to. Twice now I've said that's a burning question. FYI, I'm agreeing with ya here. Let's agree to agree???

haha - ok :)

I just hope the truth outs as i would hate for Elaine to never not know.

Did anyone ask MR about this on the radio show last night?

Not that i am aware but it would be a good question for MR if he is questioned again

" Why does he believe that Dylan ceased all communication with the world after 9:37 pm Sunday night?"

Wow ! What a great show. Tricia TY I wish you did a show every single night so that I could listen to it every day to and from work on my commute. Last night's fascinating job is a great testament to the job that you do so TY.

One thing that really stuck out to me is when MR is telling TG that "he argued argued argued argued with police" ( with police?? huh?he argued with police or dylan) over DR being on his itouch while watching that movie ( that they bought that had his finger prints)
Also I would love someone in statement analysis to go over the transcript. seems really rich in info doesn't it?

Wow ! What a great show. Tricia TY I wish you did a show every single night so that I could listen to it every day to and from work on my commute. Last night's fascinating job is a great testament to the job that you do so TY.

One thing that really stuck out to me is when MR is telling TG that "he argued argued argued argued with police" ( with police?? huh?he argued with police or dylan) over DR being on his itouch while watching that movie ( that they bought that had his finger prints)
Also I would love someone in statement analysis to go over the transcript. seems really rich in info doesn't it?

He must have said " I can HONESTLY say...or " Let's be HONEST here..." about a dozen times. IIRC, that is a sign of DISHONESTY.

...he also talked about looking under rocks and tree stumps/

If it was Dylan then another clue maybe. MR wants Dylan to concentrate on there father and son time and yet he is still glued to his phone and texting friends .. Not exactly what MR had in mind :cow:

He must have said " I can HONESTLY say...or " Let's be HONEST here..." about a dozen times. IIRC, that is a sign of DISHONESTY.

What was he looking for a grown boy or a stamp?!

Remember, unless a poster is a verified professional, we don't like to see blanket statements like this one. It doesn't take too long to find a supporting link. I was messing around with Google and found this interesting one that can be discussed:

http://voices.yahoo.com/top-10-signs-re-being-lied-to-3175168.html

11. Does the statement contain words and/or phrases that sometimes indicate deception?

In trying to convince you they are being truthful, people will use certain phrases as an added emphasis. However, phrases such as “I swear to God” or “To tell the truth” indicate the person is being deceptive.

Honest to God.
To be honest.
To tell the truth.
Truthfully.
I swear to God.
I swear on my mother’s grave.

https://sites.google.com/site/statementanalysisadvat/what-is-/how-to

The idea that he ignored R's text asking where he was, after Dylan made a rather big deal, IMO, about making sure R was watching for him that morning, is unbelievable to me. Even if he WAS sleeping and did not reply at 6:40am, he would have checked for messages the moment he woke up and been in touch. JMO

The idea that he ignored R's text asking where he was, after Dylan made a rather big deal, IMO, about making sure R was watching for him that morning, is unbelievable to me. Even if he WAS sleeping and did not reply at 6:40am, he would have checked for messages the moment he woke up and been in touch. JMO

100% agree which is why I think Dylan was not alive after Sunday night . As harsh as that sounds its the only reason I can come up with for Dylan's lack of contact with anybody after 9:37pm Sunday .

There were a lot of potential excuses given as a justification: the cell was dead/broken and there was no other way to communicate. But now we know there was an ipod that could text and a computer with wifi, that Dylan had access to. No problem with not knowing a password. So that makes this question even more urgent, imo. Why didn't he communicate with anyone on Monday?

I think Dylan may have made or received one or more voice calls on the landline Sunday night after MR went to bed, and/or Monday.

I sure wish LE would make a statement about that landline.

I think Dylan may have made or received one or more voice calls on the landline Sunday night after MR went to bed, and/or Monday.

I am confused as has LE not said that Dylan's last contact was at 9:37pm ? - which rules out anybody speaking to Dylan after that time I would of thought !

Why would he use a landline? I can't imagine a kid using a landline ever, if they have texting devices. And if he had, the last comm. from him would not have been 9:37pm per LE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kittyl628