Sunday 6/2/13 on True Crime Radio - Elaine Redwine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You think he meant to send his mom a happy face about him being with his dad?

I want to reference this post. I had to go look at DP and it's an interesting little thing that has been ignored in favor of choosing to believe that Dylan was unhappy about the visit.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9511130&postcount=1079"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #50[/ame]

B3) is a smile with sunglasses.

What is it called every time CR and ER say something negatively about MR, out of curiosity? IMO every time one of them are interviewed there is always something negative said about MR and I really do not see the difference here at all between any of them. How can it be justified for one party and not the other?

I understand that, there seems to be that one thing that you (in general) can't get past and it makes you (in general) this way or that. For me, I can't get past the no communication from a boy anxious to see his friends and communicating with them throughout the evening (per MR's statements and LE press releases)

What is the part that you can't shake? It seems IMO it's other modes of communication that you believe Dylan may have used. Is that correct?

What are your theories, did someone come pick him up in the middle of the night? If so, why has MR stated that he tried to wake him? Did he pretend (or not) to be asleep and took off after MR left for the morning? If so, how did he leave, plane, train, automobile, on foot? (just kidding about the plane & train) Why wouldn't he have just gotten a ride from MR and then taken off from R's house?

No, I don't think he left in the middle of the night.

My theory? I'm not real sure how to go into it without getting sent to the naughty chair, so I'll just leave it as a feeling I can't shake.

No, I don't think he left in the middle of the night.

My theory? I'm not real sure how to go into it without getting sent to the naughty chair, so I'll just leave it as a feeling I can't shake.

Why in the world would ANY theory about what happened to Dylan put someone in the naughty chair? I thought that any theory was acceptable to put forth and discuss as long as it was done with some level of respect. :scared:

I agree with you on this. Neither Tricia nor Mark seemed as intimately familiar with the search warrants as some of us are. It was clear to me that the item seized was a swab from a pipe. MR thought they meant the drain pipe too until Tricia made it seem like an actual pipe was taken. Given that question, Mark talked about a different kind of pipe. I think that MR gave an unpracticed and unintentional glimpse into an area no one meant to venture towards.

I think it is very possible MR took the opportunity to divert attention off the fact that LE was probably testing for blood from a pipe in his house since he knew the pipe in question & instead of clearing it up with Tricia, he choose to throw Corey under the bus. Nice Dad!

I think it is very possible MR took the opportunity to divert attention off the fact that LE was probably testing for blood from a pipe in his house since he knew the pipe in question & instead of clearing it up with Tricia, he choose to throw Corey under the bus. Nice Dad!

How would he know the pipe in question? He wasn't there.

How is that obvious? Maybe CR has left pipes there before. I think it's in MSM that CR had his problems with drugs in the past.

Can you please provide a link for that information, IIRC and IMO it is a unsubstantiated rumor from a horribly cruel fb source.

Can you please provide a link for that information, IIRC and IMO it is a unsubstantiated rumor from a horribly cruel fb source.

I'm looking for the link now. Not sure what you're referring to about a cruel FB source, so I'm sure I saw it on a MSM link. Again, I'm looking for it.

How would he know the pipe in question? He wasn't there.

Well, he seemed to describe it to Tricia & how they took off the plastic cover, and he sounded annoyed that they didn't put it back on, so he had to do it himself. From my notes the pipe question was about 2:11

No & thanks for the reminder I meant to ask Tricia to see if she will ask it if she has a chance. I will see if I can still edit. :blushing:

Just jumping off your post because it brought the idea to mind---

It is really astonishing that MR spent so long on the radio show with Tricia last night. I am certain that he has been interrogated/interviewed extensively by law enforcement. If he has major changes in his story, LE will know it. The way I see it, MR is either being straight forward and honest or he is a male version of Jodi Arias. Since he has behaved nothing like Jodi in any other respect, I lean towards him being confident in his what he has to say. Another thing I find astonishing is that he does not have an criminal defense attorney on retainer. I'm not sure that having one (a defense attorney) is a sign of guilt, but to our best knowledge, he doesn't have one and MR is speaking for himself. The questions that we have are because of the lack of information we have. LE has already (I hope) asked them. Significant variations will not go unnoticed. MR does not appear to be attention-seeking. Even Marc Klaas noted his media reluctance as mentioned upthread somewhere.

Before someone brings it to my attention--I know I need to start eating my hat and everyone else's too. Let me get a couple of gallons of hot sauce and I'll get started. :blushing:

Well, he seemed to describe it to Tricia & how they took off the plastic cover, and he sounded annoyed that they didn't put it back on, so he had to do it himself. From my notes the pipe question was about 2:11

I had the pleasure of doing going along on some no knocks, one thing is for certain, LE will search but they aren't on the clean up crew.

I'll take your word for it. I do recall now the plastic cover thing.

this was a quote from Mark (and I believe he said "minor"), MB did not produce any court records.

I think the link was furnished on request and as a reason that MR's mind would turn to a different kind of pipe when Tricia asked about a pipe being taken in the search. Clearly the pipe was something to do with the laundry area and not the other kind of pipe, but the way the question was phrased made MR think of something different.

this was a quote from Mark (and I believe he said "minor"), MB did not produce any court records.

I don't see or hear a quote from Mark about it, but after the protective orders are shown on the screen, it goes back to M Blasius, and she says directly to the camera (rather than in the background) that court records show CR had minor brushes with the law involving drugs and alcohol.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/303598/339/Missing-boys-family-had-violent-history

ETA: The point being that azgrandma said she thought it was a rumor from facebook, and asked for an MSM link, which was being provided.

If you listen to the report, she says, "Court records show Cory, now 21, had some minor brushes with the law involving drugs and alcohol." She doesn't say anything about it being a quote from MR.

I don't see or hear a quote from Mark about it, but after the protective orders are shown on the screen, it goes back to M Blasius, and she says directly to the camera (rather than in the background) that court records show CR had minor brushes with the law involving drugs and alcohol.

http://www.9news.com/news/article/303598/339/Missing-boys-family-had-violent-history

ETA: The point being that azgrandma said she thought it was a rumor from facebook, and asked for an MSM link, which was being provided.

If you listen to the report, she says, "Court records show Cory, now 21, had some minor brushes with the law involving drugs and alcohol." She doesn't say anything about it being a quote from MR.

Thanks...my bad...was NOT quote from Mark.....:facepalm:

I corrected my post.:blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads