Sunday 6/2/13 on True Crime Radio - Elaine Redwine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone asked him about the 'pipe' in the SW, and he said he didn't know, but Corey used to come to 'use' his house so maybe he left a pipe there....

And I have already said the bash he made comparing himself to Elaine and saying she only searched for the cameras...

And he went on a big thing about LE, saying why did they get a search warrant based upon kidnapping, when they never called for an Amber Alert, trying to make a point that they were incompetent. But he just made himself look stupid, imo.

Ok I get it. Mark is bashing Corey because he caught him with a MJ pipe.

I'll skip the Elaine bashing because we're done with that.

And Mark is bashing LE because he doesn't feel that they are doing enough to find Dylan.

I must be missing something here, because this not describing a bad person.

Oh, thank you for clarifying that. I'm going to see if I can figure out how to hear the show for myself tomorrow.

Thanks again.

The whole goal of the show is to get the truth out. I'm not into trying to ambush anyone or throw people unexpected curve balls.

I'm not saying I will never resort to those types of interview tactics . I may have to someday for some unforeseen reason but normally it's not my style .

Hopefully next Sunday we will have an update on the Redwine's mediation on Wednesday .

Kimster did a great job. I kept her hoppin' all night.

One new thing we learned is the dogs only tracked Dylan 50 ft from the house.

when did it change from 'scent' to Dylans scent?

Is there no possible benefit from this proposed meeting?

If Mark and Elaine both focus on searching for Dylan would that be wrong?

I'm not sure what Elaine has to fear with meeting Mark with a mediator. It's not like they are meeting in a dark alley at midnight somewhere. MOO.

there could be benefits but there could also be drawbacks IMO. A mediator isn't generally aware of the background history, nor are they always able to recognise that a person is playing psychological mind games.

the emotional/psychological damage such a meeting can cause is of great concern.

IMO Mark has been playing games with Elaine from the start, very inappropriate in the circumstances, from making remarks about knowing where she lives, to saying Dylan was closer to him than to her, that he knew Dylan better, nonsense, IMO, like that, every time he gets the chance, down to accusing her on the Dr. Phil show of having taken Dylan when he did not even seem to believe it himself, just to say it. And then going on about Dylan not bringing a coat. Just inane, nonsensical things that have nothing to do with the situation and do nothing to change the fact that he was 100% responsible for Dylan's well-being at the time he vanished. Every other thing that comes out of his mouth is a deflection from that one fact.
JMO

excellent post and I couldn't agree more. IMO you have a very clear understanding of exactly what has been going on.

I know; my heart was breaking for Elaine and Cory.

Yes, he may be smarter than people give him credit but I am not sure he is fooling LE and the FBI (at least I hope not).

I think he is very methodical, vindictive, sly. He also appears to always have to have the last word and places blame a lot on others.

If he had nothing to do with Dylan's disappearance that his actions make him a very sick individual or whatever Dr. Phil said....

JMO

Its impossible not to be heartbroken for Elaine and Cory, their grief is worn on their sleeve and they have been through so much since Dylan disappeared. It's only weeks since she lost her mother and weeks since the announcement of her best friends cancer, no wonder she sounds so flat.

I agree with your post, IMO he very methodical, vindictive, sly and I think he is furious that he isn't able to control things the way he wants to, I think he is jealous that Elaine has moved on, has a good career, new home and a fiance who she is happy with.

IMO Dr Phil read him very well, I think Jack Trimarco did too.

I'll reiterate once again that LE rarely come out and name a POI or suspect these days, that doesn't mean that a person is not a POI or suspect.

IMO when LE are refuting a persons claims theres a reason why.

Ok I get it. Mark is bashing Corey because he caught him with a MJ pipe.

I'll skip the Elaine bashing because we're done with that.

And Mark is bashing LE because he doesn't feel that they are doing enough to find Dylan.

I must be missing something here, because this not describing a bad person.

There was NO REASON to bring up Corey's PAST behavior in this present interview. And Mark knew very well that the pipe in the SW had nothing to do with Cory. So that was just a cruel, needless jab at his son.

The same with him accusing Elaine of not seriously searching for Dylan. That is a horrible thing for him to say and it is a lie.

And his jab at LE was not about them not looking, it was a stupid accusation about the Amber Alert. He has the nerve to call them out for not putting out an AA, and yet he is the reason there was no AA put out. He himself came home and took a nap, then when hours later he did bother to look, he took a very casual approach. He never said his son was missing or abducted, he said he was lost fishing or hiking. So blaming LE is a pathetic joke because it WAS MARKS OWN FAULT.

there is set criteria for an Amber Alert to be issued.

Q. What are the activation criteria for an AMBER Alert?
A. Four criteria must be met to activate an AMBER Alert.
1) The abducted child must be 17 years of age or younger;
2) The abducted child must be in immediate danger of serious bodily harm or death;
3) There must be enough descriptive information available to believe a broadcast
will assist or aid in the recovery; and
4) It must be requested by a law enforcement agency.

http://www.colorado.gov/cs/Satellit...nkView&cid=1251621993634&pagename=CBONWrapper

IMO 2) was unknown, MR didn't seem overly concerned and 3) there wasn't enough descriptive information available, there was no known vehicle so all they would have had was a description of Dylan.

There was NO REASON to bring up Corey's PAST behavior in this present interview. And Mark knew very well that the pipe in the SW had nothing to do with Cory. So that was just a cruel, needless jab at his son.

The same with him accusing Elaine of not seriously searching for Dylan. That is a horrible thing for him to say and it is a lie.

And his jab at LE was not about them not looking, it was a stupid accusation about the Amber Alert. He has the nerve to call them out for not putting out an AA, and yet he is the reason there was no AA put out. He himself came home and took a nap, then when hours later he did bother to look, he took a very casual approach. He never said his son was missing or abducted, he said he was lost fishing or hiking. So blaming LE is a pathetic joke because it WAS MARKS OWN FAULT.

So Mark took a cruel jab at Corey with the pipe reference and a horrible comment about Elaine not seriously searching for Dylan. And Mark's comment about Amber Alerts is just stupid.

Yep. I don't like him either. <modsnip>.

there could be benefits but there could also be drawbacks IMO. A mediator isn't generally aware of the background history, nor are they always able to recognise that a person is playing psychological mind games.

the emotional/psychological damage such a meeting can cause is of great concern.

big snip~~
BBM

JMHO

The game being played is Emotional Blackmail...

:twocents::twocents:

So Mark took a cruel jab at Corey with the pipe reference and a horrible comment about Elaine not seriously searching for Dylan. And Mark's comment about Amber Alerts is just stupid.

Yep. I don't like him either. <modsnip>.

What possible reason was there that is relevant to Dylans disappearance for him to take the jab at Cory? Why make a horrible comment about Elaine not seriously searching for Dylan?

in what context are those comments necessary?

His comment about the amber alert shows a lack of understanding about why no alert was issued, IMO that was another dig at LE.

<modsnip >. But he was on the show to talk about finding his missing son. And his focus seemed to be more about slamming his family members. I find that very revealing.

No. It's my idea. The whole show was about Mark slamming his family. Horrible.

So basically the family are still nowhere near close to finding Dylan ?

No. It's my idea. The whole show was about Mark slamming his family. Horrible.

Hey, we finally AGREE on something. Even though I know you are being sarcastic. :giggle:

Does anyone know if/where a replay is available? As I mentioned earlier I couldn't listen "live" but would like to hear it for myself. Thanks in advance!

Hey, we finally AGREE on something. Even though I know you are being sarcastic. :giggle:
I'm only being partially sarcastic. Mark has done and said things that are not right to many people. That alone should mean that he deserves some kind of punishment. Right?

I'm only being partially sarcastic. Mark has done and said things that are not right to many people. That alone should mean that he deserves some kind of punishment. Right?

Not at all. But I think it is a clue to his character and to his behavior.

Not at all. But I think it is a clue to his character and to his behavior.

Clue to his character? What does that mean. That you can tell if he's good or bad?

Clue to his character? What does that mean. That you can tell if he's good or bad?

If he constantly takes MEAN JABS at his grieving family members, then YES, he has a mean, bad streak.

If he constantly takes MEAN JABS at his grieving family members, then YES, he has a mean, bad streak.
A mean bad streak. That's not good. Do you think that the mediation will help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx