Sunday, 6/9/2013 Radio Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we already hear that Mark went to T's house twice?

Did he really go to T's house twice, or was this just damage control on his earlier statements (went to T's house and talked to T, and then went to T's house and no one was home)?

If he went to T's house twice, then why didn't he say this on the Dr. Phil show when AZGrandma called him on the two different versions?

Can someone do me a favor and link up the first version - the one where he says he talked to T? I have the MB version where he says no one answered the door. I've been looking and I know it exists, just can't find it tonight.

I never heard that before. And the FIRST time I heard the story, he had stopped and talked to T, who said he hadn't heard from D, so THAT IS WHY HE WENT IMMEDIATELY TO BAYFIELD.

That is different from this new version. Where he goes by, no one home, so he searches the lake area for awhile, and then drives to B-town.

I wonder why he said that maybe they were at the back of the house (paraphrasing) and didn't hear him the first time he came over...
I am guessing that when LE followed up with T and his family, that they said someone was at home that entire day and that they never saw nor heard Mark stop by earlier in the day (before he went driving around the lake, to R & F's house, and to the Marshal's office). IMO he was trying to do damage control on the first lie, and then made up another lie, which is just recently backfiring. In addition IMO Mark was inferring that Dylan's friend has something to hide, I don't care how much word salad was wrapped around the inference. And I find that completely sad and revolting.

Mark said he tried texting Dylan all afternoon in an area with spotty cellphone service. When he didn't hear anything back by late afternoon, he went to Dylan's friend's house in Vallecito. That friend hadn't seen him.

Read more: With Dylan Redwine missing for almost two weeks, dad clings to hope - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22108222/dad-its-wait-wonder#ixzz2Vrv7M6sw
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse
Follow us: @Denverpost on Twitter | Denverpost on Facebook

Mark said he tried texting Dylan all afternoon in an area with spotty cellphone service. When he didn't hear anything back by late afternoon, he went to Dylan's friend's house in Vallecito. That friend hadn't seen him.

Read more: With Dylan Redwine missing for almost two weeks, dad clings to hope - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22108222/dad-its-wait-wonder#ixzz2Vrv7M6sw
Read The Denver Post's Terms of Use of its content: http://www.denverpost.com/termsofuse

Bah, so it's not a direct quote then. Thank you for finding this. That was the only article I've found so far. If anyone can find one with a quote, please link it. I wanted to compare wording between the two.

He's on version 3 regarding Tristan.

1. He talked to him
2. He didn't talk to him
3. He didn't talk to him but stopped on the way home & talked to him.
:doh:

HAHA!

"Well, no that's not true. I care! See, let me show you... see here... it is on my list.. right there after cleanig out the gutters and clipping rogue branches from a few trees. See!? He's on the list! bam,!"

...goood one (smile)

I should have put it right after "Take afternoon nap"...

I'll post what I have anyway.

Denver Post article 12/2
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22108222/dad-its-wait-wonder#ixzz2VrwJtEAY

Uncut interview with MB, transcript posted here on WS: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8813297&postcount=79"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]

So, I stopped by his friend Tristan’s house, down across from the marina up here at the lake, and nobody answered the door. So, I’m thinking, well, I didn’t see his fishing pole, you know, and I thought maybe he had wandered off and went fishing so maybe he was with Tristan at the lake. So, I’m driving by the lake looking for him and Tristan and didn’t see anything…

Dr Phil Day 2 transcript posted here on WS: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8952177&postcount=97"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]

BH – MR’s first wife:
You said you went to T’s house and talked to him and he didn’t see Dylan. Your next story was that you went to T’s house and nobody was there, so …how could you talk to somebody that isn’t there…

MR:
To respond to that, if I may, I attempted to go to T’s house to talk to him but he didn’t answer the door. I assumed that possibly him and Dylan were at the lake. You know the fishing pole has never been found…I assumed that maybe that was a possibility. Do I know for a fact that he had a fishing pole? Absolutely not…((interrupted by Cory asking about the fishing pole))

Bah, so it's not a direct quote then. Thank you for finding this. That was the only article I've found so far. If anyone can find one with a quote, please link it. I wanted to compare wording between the two.

I know, right? Still looking too...

I have to ask, are you SURE it is set up so that when it goes straight to voicemail, you get song of the week (ringback tone)? Are you SURE that they don't have it set to song of the week while it is ringing, and then it goes to voicemail? I am not saying you are wrong, only that these might both sound similar, but the order in how voicemail picks up would not be the same. If you know someone who has this, would you ask? That would be great. All of my Verizon friends have the "Please enjoy the music while your party is reached" song of the week while ringing, then to voicemail option (if they have a ringback tone).

I do believe the phone owner chooses the song and they record it themselves.

In all my years with Verizon, I have never heard the lady say "please enjoy the music while your party is reached." How very odd. Do you think that is because all my friends sleep with their phone and they are never apart so they just answer right away?

Do you think that lady comes on when there is a delay in connection? Hmmm........... I wonder if that is it? Or do you guys just get it all the time?

Hmmmm................ :confused:

Salem

In all my years with Verizon, I have never heard the lady say "please enjoy the music while your party is reached." How very odd. Do you think that is because all my friends sleep with their phone and they are never apart so they just answer right away?

Do you think that lady comes on when there is a delay in connection? Hmmm........... I wonder if that is it? Or do you guys just get it all the time?

Salem

My good friend has Verizon and I get this every time. Followed by Katy Perry's California Girls.

Salem

Hi Salem, this is from the Verizon site:

Ringback Tones are not downloaded to your phone. Instead, the Ringback Tone is played by the network to your callers prior to you answering the call or it being diverted to voicemail. The calling party hears the Ringback Tone.

I think this is the blurb that refers to the lady talking:

The Caller Greeting is a short message callers hear before the Ringback Tone is played. It helps to introduce the Ringback Tones to your callers that may be unfamiliar with the service.

You may turn the Caller Greeting on or off at any time via the Media Store website.

Access Manage Ringback Tones from a pulldown menu at the top of the website’s landing page.
Select Caller Greeting at top right of Ringback Tone Manager page.
Select to turn the caller greeting on or off or change the language from English to Spanish.

http://support.verizonwireless.com/faqs/Get It Now/faq_ringbacktones.html

I just don't understand why it matters who is helping him. We don't really question the people who are helping ER do we? I think just like ER can decide who she feels comfortable working with MR should be as well.

Oh, I don't know -- I've seen an awful lot of questioning (unwarranted, IMO) about who is helping with the official page. And on that one we at least know who the admin is, so the questions about FDF seem reasonable. IMO.

I tested my phone earlier (see above posts).

My Verizon phone will NOT play music, if phone is turned off...goes directly to voicemail.

The lady tells you (in general/the caller) to listen to the music...this gives me the chance to answer my phone or not. If I do not answer it goes to voicemail.

If I am in a area with no reception, my phone goes straight to voicemail.

JMO...or what happens with me and I have Verizon.

Thanks to all who did the experiments!

If he is getting anxiety like that one specific questions like what's your name? What's your DOB? I don't see why that would be unless, he has some kind of general anxiety issue. It doesn't take much at all to make a person anxious that has some issue with anxiety. All it takes is stress. I think it would be stressful to have to prove you didn't harm your kid even if you didn't, indeed harm your kid. Like public speaking, or being put into any kind of spot light at all. Situations for people who don't like to be a focal point of anything, tend to get anxious.

BBM

Do we know for sure what questions he was asked?

It is not a direct quote but read the line that follows:

"That friend hadn't seen him.
Mark became alarmed and drove the 20 miles to Bayfield. "

So I think the reporter was told that Mark became alarmed because T had not seen D. Otherwise that next sentence makes no sense.

"Dylan's friends there hadn't seen him either. Mark called Elaine Redwine and went to the Bayfield Marshal's Office."

That is how I always heard the original version too. That he talked to R and N, found out they had not seen D, so he reached out to ER to see if she had heard from him. But his new version has him going to the marshals, reporting him missing, AND THEN he texts ER. Which makes no sense with the timeline. Because he reportedly called ER at about 3:30 to 4. But LE said he reported D missing at 6. ??????

Read more: With Dylan Redwine missing for almost two weeks, dad clings to hope - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_22108222/dad-its-wait-wonder#ixzz2VsGCLYr6

Those results would be interesting to see, for sure. He thought he failed those questions, and well, I am curious to know if he did. Even a good polygrapher will get to the point where they decide it's impossible to test a person, which is why they have those preliminaries to determine if a person is a good candidate to take a poly. I could see LE telling him a prelim is the actual poly and that he failed it to try to rattle him. If LE hasn't asked him to take another poly that would explain why too, that he didn't pass the "candidacy test." I recall in the NG interview ER said she took a poly to see if she was a good candidate, it really does make me wonder since LE hasn't issued any releases addressing the polys, if they only issued the prelim polys, and the only info about them are coming from the parents, so if they told them they took a poly they would believe it right?

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1212/03/ng.01.html

Could you please link to the source for all of your information?

Thank you.

Didn't MR say that he was putting together the search, or is this a different one?

I don't recall Mark mentioning the planning of a search. I do recall Elaine mentioning a search, a massive search she termed it. It does not appear to be coordinated by either parent, but by the Dylan Redwine Taskforce (law enforcement).

and then you have the different versions of what Mark said happened Monday morning.

Dylan not awake

Dylan awake/understanding

he spins and spins and tosses and tosses...JMO

Oh, I don't know -- I've seen an awful lot of questioning (unwarranted, IMO) about who is helping with the official page. And on that one we at least know who the admin is, so the questions about FDF seem reasonable. IMO.

Who is the administrator of the official page?

and then you have the different versions of what Mark said happened Monday morning.

Dylan not awake

Dylan awake/understanding

he spins and spins and tosses and tosses...JMO

And different versions of what he did to wake him up.

First it was that he made noise in the surrounding rooms but he was out like a light.

Then it was that he tried really hard to wake him up, but 'he was having none of it.'

Then it was that he 'touched him gently on the arm, and told him he had to leave but promised he'd be back at 11, and Dylan understood everything.

:liar:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member