Sunday, 6/9/2013 Radio Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MR said he didn't look for Dylan's backpack, but he looked for the fishing pole, because he "was more concerned about Dylan, and trying to figure out where he might have been".

BS. Dylan brought a backpack with him when he came to visit. If anything, checking to see if Dylan's backpack was still in the house would have given him more information than looking for a stupid fishing pole.

MR brought up the fishing pole from the very beginning. IMO, he used the fishing pole to try to steer the investigation. When that didn't work, he decided to criticize LE for not searching at the reservoir/dam right away.

Now, he's saying that he doesn't believe that Dylan is in the area, and is speculating that Dylan may be in Mexico, Germany, or Australia.

This speculation about Dylan being in another country is not at all logical, and I feel is MR's attempt to criticize LE for not looking for Dylan in these far-fetched places.

He claims that he wants the focus to be on finding Dylan, yet it seems that MR's energy is spent on attempting to deflect the focus away from himself: IOW, don't look at me! Look in Mexico! Look in Germany! Look in Australia!

Dylan is not in a foreign country. MR knows this. He needs to stop making such ridiculous statements, as it only makes him look like a fool, IMO.

Without a doubt, LE has followed all of his recent interviews, and have taken note of everything he's said.

Dylan could very well be in a foreign country. Or anywherre in the U.S.

Please don't suggest that others should not look for Dylan across the U.S. and the world.

Could you please link to the source for all of your information?

Thank you.

What exactly are you wanting a link for, something I am thinking and clearly state, because in the link I provided ER states they gave her a preliminary test to see if she was a good candidate. I would think they would have done the same thing to MR, right?

And different versions of what he did to wake him up.

First it was that he made noise in the surrounding rooms but he was out like a light.

Then it was that he tried really hard to wake him up, but 'he was having none of it.'

Then it was that he 'touched him gently on the arm, and told him he had to leave but promised he'd be back at 11, and Dylan understood everything.

:liar:

I certainly understand every comment. Sounds exactly what you have to do to get boys Dylan's age awake when they have a day off...regardless of what they said the night before.

Special thanks to Mark Redwine for being on Trisha's show again this week.

What exactly are you wanting a link for, something I am thinking and clearly state, because in the link I provided ER states they gave her a preliminary test to see if she was a good candidate. I would think they would have done the same thing to MR, right?

Emma Ems - I was looking for sources for your information on what a good polygrapher should/shouldn't do, candidacy tests, etc.

You wrote:

Even a good polygrapher will get to the point where they decide it's impossible to test a person, which is why they have those preliminaries to determine if a person is a good candidate to take a poly. I could see LE telling him a prelim is the actual poly and that he failed it to try to rattle him. If LE hasn't asked him to take another poly that would explain why too, that he didn't pass the "candidacy test."

Thank you.

Dylan could very well be in a foreign country. Or anywherre in the U.S.

Please don't suggest that others should not look for Dylan across the U.S. and the world.

Obviously, he could be anywhere. We don't know where he is. But for MR to say 'don't search in La Plata County or near my home, but he is planning an all out effort in Australia and Germany??? Seems kind of ridiculous, imo. It's not like there was a traveling circus from Australia moving through his town that week.

The chance that D is in Australia or Germany or Mexico seems remote, imo.

Putting up posters in truck stops he travels to makes sense. But the big international tour idea, just rings hollow, imo. How does someone get a 12 yr old on the plane to Australia with no passport?

ETA: Actually,fake passports are kind of hard to come by. They are very hard to make. They would have to use one for a real living kid that same age, imo.

I have no idea. If international kidnappers are involved, a passport for Dylan would be no trouble to get.

So is Vallecito an area ripe with international kidnappers? I am not being snarky, just trying to figure out how that very small remote place would harbor an international kidnapping ring. It seems much more likely they would target a slightly larger area with more kids to pick from.

Does Dylan even have a passport?

If you think one can't be gotten illegally, you are mistaken.

Well, it looks like Dylan's abduction is much more complex than your usual sexual predator snatch & go type. Fake passports? Transporting him all around the world? This sounds like a movie.

So is Vallecito an area ripe with international kidnappers? I am not being snarky, just trying to figure out how that very small remote place would harbor an international kidnapping ring. It seems much more likely they would target a slightly larger area with more kids to pick from.

Maybe the foreign faction who killed JonBenet is involved. That case was also in Colorado.

Obviously, he could be anywhere. We don't know where he is. But for MR to say 'don't search in La Plata County or near my home, but he is planning an all out effort in Australia and Germany??? Seems kind of ridiculous, imo. It's not like there was a traveling circus from Australia moving through his town that week.

The chance that D is in Australia or Germany or Mexico seems remote, imo.

Putting up posters in truck stops he travels to makes sense. But the big international tour idea, just rings hollow, imo. How does someone get a 12 yr old on the plane to Australia with no passport?

ETA: Actually,fake passports are kind of hard to come by. They are very hard to make. They would have to use one for a real living kid that same age, imo.

Is there a reason you keep saying Dylan is 12? The first time I thought it was a typo, but you've done it a few times now. Dylan was 13.75 years old when he disappeared. He's 14 now.

I certainly understand every comment. Sounds exactly what you have to do to get boys Dylan's age awake when they have a day off...regardless of what they said the night before.

But they are different scenarios. In the first one, he just makes noise, and D does not wake up. He says NOTHING about trying to shake him awake OR talking to him and promising to return. Why, if that is what happened, did he not say that in the first place?

Is there a reason you keep saying Dylan is 12? The first time I thought it was a typo, but you've done it a few times now. Dylan was 13.75 years old when he disappeared. He's 14 now.

Is there a reason? Yes, I made a mistake. I confused his age as being 12 not 13. Nothing nefarious. Sorry.

Dylan being 14 makes it far less likely he was removed from the country, IMO. Would he be muzzled? Have a gag in his mouth? He is not a five-year old who could be convinced Mommy does not want him anymore, or that they will hurt his puppy if he does not cooperate and fly to Thailand with them.

NEED ASSISTANCE PLEASE:

I'm ready to post another section of the Radio Show but before I do, I need ONE BITTY WORD that I can't understand/hear/decipher.

Would anyone be willing to listen right quick and tell me if they can deciper MR's mumbling? I just can't get that word and it's driving me nuts!

Here's the relevant section and time to go to:

Go to this time:
62:58

MR:
to get him awake. You know, again, and you know I do it in a gentle manner, and I’m not gonna’ go startle him by any means and…and have him wake up and be all ____ (? Need the word here).

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...as-true-crime-radio-sunday-night-8-pm-eastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx