Sunday, 6/9/2013 Radio Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we were to branch out where would we go next? The RSO's? The inner circle? Close friends and family? I think about this. IF MR knows he didn't do it, what person should he suspect? People think that in his past interviews he was crazy for suspecting ER or saying anything about ER having any involvement, but, I ask this: Where would your mind go, if you were being accused, but you know you didn't do it? Would it be to someone who is open and loudly pointing their finger at you? I am really trying to understand his mindset.

When I think of this as a series of concentric circles, this is what I see. Which is interesting, because I didn't see it like this when I was looking at it more linearly.

1) MR at the center
2) Next ring out - People who knew Dylan was going to be there
3) Next ring out from there - People that Dylan may have met up with while there

Each of those rings can be divided into subsets, which eliminates some people and includes others and of course most of the possibilities are unknown entities. Interesting picture.

I'm confused how Dylan's Warriors or Dylan's Army can be considered hindering an investigation. How do you think it is hindering anything? It's a phrase and either way it has no impact on the investigation.
I wonder as well why his need or desire to change that phrase, MOO either way, what does it matter if a group of people are referred to as Dylan's Warriors, Dylan's Army or any other name, other than control.

This is what my response was to.

Originally Posted by asyousay
Dylan's warriors are there to find out what happened to Dylan and if putting pressure on the last known person to be with Dylan is wrong then I don't know what's right anymore !!

If that is the purpose of the warriors, to put pressure on MR, and LE needs MR to get comfortable, the pressure would keep that from happening. Thus, if LE needs him to get comfortable and to relax, then what the warriors are doing is getting in the way (that is what hindering means of course) of what LE needs. Again I said IF, if that's what LE needs. Of course that's also dependent on if LE is even really focusing on MR.

Are we in the Radio Thread discussion or ???? I'm confused. I'd like to post in the right room.
Or is this the thread to talk about the case in general and everything else ?

Anyone?

Radio , originally I asked a question which came up on the radio show and then it branched off :) . But this is the radio thread for Sundays show . I think the other thread for general Dylan chatter .

When I think of this as a series of concentric circles, this is what I see. Which is interesting, because I didn't see it like this when I was looking at it more linearly.

1) MR at the center
2) Next ring out - People who knew Dylan was going to be there
3) Next ring out from there - People that Dylan may have met up with while there

Each of those rings can be divided into subsets, which eliminates some people and includes others and of course most of the possibilities are unknown entities. Interesting picture.

Thinking in terms of rings, could you have two based on what could have happened. Like, premeditation then a non premeditation type conclusion. Just thinking of your second ring out. Like his friends knew he was coming too. A bad accident could have occurred or (Lord Forbid) a jealous or angered friend planned something like the Skylar Neece case? It would be so much easier if I could draw a flow chart to show what I am saying.

If we were to branch out where would we go next? The RSO's? The inner circle? Close friends and family? I think about this. IF MR knows he didn't do it, what person should he suspect? People think that in his past interviews he was crazy for suspecting ER or saying anything about ER having any involvement, but, I ask this: Where would your mind go, if you were being accused, but you know you didn't do it? Would it be to someone who is open and loudly pointing their finger .

My mind would go toward clearing myself with LE at the first possible chance. It would go toward finding my son, not blaming the person who is blaming me. I appreciate that you are trying to understand the mindset but I think the distance between one side of this fence and the other is pretty great. I do not understand how anyone can NOT be suspicious of MR. The fence sitters, I get, but not the defenders.

I'm confused how Dylan's Warriors or Dylan's Army can be considered hindering an investigation. How do you think it is hindering anything? It's a phrase and either way it has no impact on the investigation.
I wonder as well why his need or desire to change that phrase, MOO either way, what does it matter if a group of people are referred to as Dylan's Warriors, Dylan's Army or any other name, other than control.

I don't think anyone is going to change their "group identifier". And I don't think that MR really thought they would. I think he chose a colorful way to make his point that he wants people to look for Dylan.

We see this so differently--I don't believe that LE told the truth--it's a well known tactic to well, lie. I don't know if we watched the same entertainment tv show. After the way that show went, I completely understand drinking--guys son is missing, the show is nothing like what he thought it would be--his missing son---and frankly, Jack Trimarco did not come across in a way that would build trust for MR. Again, I see MR's response as well within the boundaries of possibly innocent behavior. I admit to wanting him to take the polygraph as I watched it. But I can also understand why the outcome was what it was.

Respectfully, why would they lie? Are they so corrupt that they don't really want to find out what happened to this young boy? Do some of them have a vendetta against MR? I just don't understand. If MR passed with flying colors, wouldn't they be happy to be able to move on in their investigation?

I'm sorry. I know full well that there are bad LE, just like all professions. And I also know that it's pretty standard to eliminate the inner circle and move out. I just have a hard believing that the local LE, together with the CBI and FBI, all colluded in an attempt to frame MR.

JMO.

My mind would go toward clearing myself with LE at the first possible chance. It would go toward finding my son, not blaming the person who is blaming me. I appreciate that you are trying to understand the mindset but I think the distance between one side of this fence and the other is pretty great. I do not understand how anyone can NOT be suspicious of MR. The fence sitters, I get, but not the defenders.

For the record, MR is of a great deal of interest to me as it relates to the disappearance of Dylan. I think the suspicions have been well articulated to the point of having become hard core beliefs for some. I don't have additional suspicions to bring to the table, but to be called a defender is slightly offensive. I, and I believe everyone I have seen post, has never ruled out the possibility that MR was involved in this. I do think that his "detractors" have ruled out the possibility of an alternative however. Every focus is on turning the most innocuous statement into proof of a lie, proof he was an abuser, and proof he is a generally crappy person all the way around.

Thinking in terms of rings, could you have two based on what could have happened. Like, premeditation then a non premeditation type conclusion. Just thinking of your second ring out. Like his friends knew he was coming too. A bad accident could have occurred or (Lord Forbid) a jealous or angered friend planned something like the Skylar Neece case? It would be so much easier if I could draw a flow chart to show what I am saying.

With all due respect, I would guess that all or most of DR's friends are minors. Starting to sleuth them, or look at them in any way, makes me very nervous.

JMO.

Respectfully, why would they lie? Are they so corrupt that they don't really want to find out what happened to this young boy? Do some of them have a vendetta against MR? I just don't understand. If MR passed with flying colors, wouldn't they be happy to be able to move on in their investigation?

I'm sorry. I know full well that there are bad LE, just like all professions. And I also know that it's pretty standard to eliminate the inner circle and move out. I just have a hard believing that the local LE, together with the CBI and FBI, all colluded in an attempt to frame MR.

JMO.

It's not corrupt for LE to lie to someone. Police are well within their rights to do so. It's a tool, a tactic, a way to get more information. Do not turn this into a criticism of LE when I am only elucidating a well known method that is frequently used.

[/B]

With all due respect, I would guess that all or most of DR's friends are minors. Starting to sleuth them, or look at them in any way, makes me very nervous.

JMO.

I agree. We can not and must not do that. However, the startling fact is that kids do harm other kids.

This is veering a bit off topic, but it relates to the questions people have about why LE would tell a person they failed a LDT. There was this video on youtube that I watched a while back, it was a lawyer telling you what you should do if you are ever interrogated by LE. Of course his first advice was, whether you are innocent or guilty, have a lawyer present. Another was never, ever take a LDT. He explained that the test wasn't for LE to rule you out as a suspect, it was so that they could use the test itself to try to manipulate you into a confession. The results do not matter. It's about getting you into the room, hooked up, so that later, they don't have to immediately disclose the results to you so they can tell you that you failed and gauge your reaction to that information.

It's not corruption on LE's part. It's an interrogation tactic as they are under pressure to try to solve a crime as quickly as possible. The longer it takes for them to solve it, the less likely it is that they will be able to. You hear them say the first, what is it, 48 or 72 hours in a missing person's case are critical?

There is a lot of pressure for them to get as far as they can in investigation. I think they realize that LDT results aren't indicative of anything, personally, I can see what that lawyer said, that if they get you in there it's something they can manipulate during an interrogation to see if they can get a confession from a person.

Just my two cents on the whole polygraph issue.

For the record, MR is of a great deal of interest to me as it relates to the disappearance of Dylan. I think the suspicions have been well articulated to the point of having become hard core beliefs for some. I don't have additional suspicions to bring to the table, but to be called a defender is slightly offensive. I, and I believe everyone I have seen post, has never ruled out the possibility that MR was involved in this. I do think that his "detractors" have ruled out the possibility of an alternative however. Every focus is on turning the most innocuous statement into proof of a lie, proof he was an abuser, and proof he is a generally crappy person all the way around.

Please provide a link to where this was discussed in the RADIO SHOW (transcript). TIA

This is veering a bit off topic, but it relates to the questions people have about why LE would tell a person they failed a LDT. There was this video on youtube that I watched a while back, it was a lawyer telling you what you should do if you are ever interrogated by LE. Of course his first advice was, whether you are innocent or guilty, have a lawyer present. Another was never, ever take a LDT. He explained that the test wasn't for LE to rule you out as a suspect, it was so that they could use the test itself to try to manipulate you into a confession. The results do not matter. It's about getting you into the room, hooked up, so that later, they don't have to immediately disclose the results to you so they can tell you that you failed and gauge your reaction to that information.

It's not corruption on LE's part. It's an interrogation tactic as they are under pressure to try to solve a crime as quickly as possible. The longer it takes for them to solve it, the less likely it is that they will be able to. You hear them say the first, what is it, 48 or 72 hours in a missing person's case are critical?

There is a lot of pressure for them to get as far as they can in investigation. I think they realize that LDT results aren't indicative of anything, personally, I can see what that lawyer said, that if they get you in there it's something they can manipulate during an interrogation to see if they can get a confession from a person.

Just my two cents on the whole polygraph issue.

Even "if" LE did not tell the truth about the results (I don't believe this) then why subbugate his second chance on Dr Phil ?

We keep hearing from MR this is about Dylan and find him first yet his actions say otherwise . IMO

And I have heard Dr Phil would drive me to drink as a excuse before but that's just it , its a excuse . That's about you and not your son and its putting your needs before your sons which apparently MR does not want . He talks the talk but he never follows though IMO

Elaine is somebody who is putting Dylan first and she is a wonderful example of a parent who would do anything for there missing child !!!

:cow:

I agree. We can not and must not do that. However, the startling fact is that kids do harm other kids.

I am curious who even brought up the point of sleuthing minors? In light of some of the newer cases some of us have read about, I think it's impossible to say that a kid may not be involved. Doesn't even have to be a friend of Dylan's.

Skylar's case being one of those, but there is another case I think of that isn't as direct, but the case of Amanda Todd. That poor girl was bullied very badly that she tried a few times to commit suicide. After one suicide attempt her bullies told her she did it wrong and should try again. That to me made me wonder if these kids pushed her as hard as they did just so she would kill herself. While she may have taken her own life, I do think the kids pushing her were responsible for her death, as that seemed to be their goal all along. When did kids get this mean and seemingly so remorseless?

I am curious who even brought up the point of sleuthing minors? In light of some of the newer cases some of us have read about, I think it's impossible to say that a kid may not be involved. Doesn't even have to be a friend of Dylan's.

Skylar's case being one of those, but there is another case I think of that isn't as direct, but the case of Amanda Todd. That poor girl was bullied very badly that she tried a few times to commit suicide. After one suicide attempt her bullies told her she did it wrong and should try again. That to me made me wonder if these kids pushed her as hard as they did just so she would kill herself. While she may have taken her own life, I do think the kids pushing her were responsible for her death, as that seemed to be their goal all along. When did kids get this mean and seemingly so remorseless?

Tricia asked MR something about it on the show....will look for the link.

Question:

With regard to the time MR/DR left McDonalds.

I remember 7:22 was released by LE as Dylan was at McDonalds at that time.

For purpose of a timeline, are we to assume that 7:22 is the drive through window time, or the time they arrived, or the time they left? Would it be safe to ASSUME that they left at 7:22 p.m., and then it took 45 minutes to get home (per MR's statement) - that would have them arriving at home around 8:07 p.m., yes?

(7:22 leave McD + 45 minutes = 8:07)

Can we get a general consensus that this would be a reasonable timeline? (Give or take a few minutes traffic or no traffic)

TIA

Please provide a link to where this was discussed in the RADIO SHOW (transcript). TIA

Even "if" LE did not tell the truth about the results (I don't believe this) then why subbugate his second chance on Dr Phil ?

We keep hearing from MR this is about Dylan and find him first yet his actions say otherwise . IMO

And I have heard Dr Phil would drive me to drink as a excuse before but that's just it , its a excuse . That's about you and not your son and its putting your needs before your sons which apparently MR does not want . He talks the talk but he never follows though IMO

Elaine is somebody who is putting Dylan first and she is a wonderful example of a parent who would do anything for there missing child !!!

:cow:

BBM. You and I have differing opinions on this, unfortunately.

As far as DP. Who was that LDT for? It wasn't for LE. It wasn't for Dylan, imo. It was for ER, CR, the rest of the general population. I think his agreement to take it was made under duress. I can't speak to MR's feelings, but IMO even if he had passed it, it wouldn't have made a difference to any of the people who it would have been for. Obviously telling them all, "I don't know" ten million times is being ignored too.

Tricia asked MR something about it on the show....will look for the link.

And that is exactly why, in discussing the circles, I brought up his friends as an example, because Tricia had brought up this point as well. I thought it was interesting and a good point she asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3