Sunday, 6/9/2013 Radio Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
'police can ask you not to leave the area or the state, or even tell you not to leave the area or the state'

contact could require a face to face attendance at the LE office couldn't it?

I don't know if they can require it. Contact could just be a call or texting or email too.

What type of contact would be a good question for a future Tricia show. Another good question would be, in this agreement, which he said would include info Elaine wanted to share, is part of the agreement that Elaine too will contact LE once a week? Or just Mark? The answer may indicate something.

Another good question would be who proposed the agreement, and what was the stated purpose by that person of the agreement?

Sigh. I have so many more questions than answers in this case. I guess I could go on and on with them.

ETA adding what I was referring to -

85:45 MR: and I’ve talked to them over and over again. You know, I’m at a point now where if they’re in the area, they’ll stop by. If I got something I need to address with them, and I think they even are in the area, that I’ll let them know to either stop by, and if they’re not in the area to give me a call.

85:59 TG: Mmm hmm.

86:00 MR: I mean…you know, I…I talk to them as much as I possibly think is necessary to…to…to do. I don’t talk to them every day, but, you know, one of the agreements that we had in this conflict resolution meeting was to communicate once a week, so, I made it…I marked it on my calendar that one day every week I’m gonna’ touch base with law enforcement. I’m going to let them know anything that I got going on. I’m going to ask them what they might have going on, and if there’s anything that maybe Elaine has going on that can be…um…communicated to me so that we are all on the same page doing the same exact things in the benefit of finding our son.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9561107&postcount=121"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]

Wasn't it in the MB interview, the full version, that MR said he spoke with LE each week? I can't remember anymore, there are so many. I can't remember if it was EH or MR that said that each of them were provided with a liason for weekly updates.

I am wondering why MR is just now taking advantage of that.

Searching for information about a liason and found this interesting:
He has nothing and no one to run away from, Mark Redwine said.

He said he will continue to stay in his house, saying he thought that was what would be best for Dylan. Mark Redwine’s brother also is staying with him.

This is from the DH article 11/28/2012

Didn't MR say in the interview that LE "told" him to stay in the house in case Dylan called or returned? BTW, this was his first public appearance.

Was anybody else baffled about MR spending time on trying to get Elaine to change "The Warriors" name. Seriously , priority's here!

:cow:

I didn't find that baffling at all. After all, the warriors see themselves putting pressure on him. Seems he'd like them to look for his son. That's what I got out of it anyway.

I didn't find that baffling at all. After all, the warriors see themselves putting pressure on him. Seems he'd like them to look for his son. That's what I got out of it anyway.

Dylan's warriors are there to find out what happened to Dylan and if putting pressure on the last known person to be with Dylan is wrong then I don't know what's right anymore !!

Dylan's warriors are there to find out what happened to Dylan and if putting pressure on the last known person to be with Dylan is wrong then I don't know what's right anymore !!

There is nothing baffling about a father wanting people to look for his son. If that's wrong, I don't know what's right anymore !! Last to see Dylan, a 13 year old boy, is hardly enough for a conviction or to mount a vigilante posse.

There is nothing baffling about a father wanting people to look for his son. If that's wrong, I don't know what's right anymore !! Last to see Dylan, a 13 year old boy, is hardly enough for a conviction or to mount a vigilante posse.

It is the starting point to a investigation of who was with Dylan before he vanished (IMO) and when that person changes his version of events , fails a polygraph , is evasive when his ex wife wants answers and fails to even put up posters for his missing child then I can see why they are angry and frustrated !!

It's only right if that is what LE needs. If LE needs MR to get comfortable having all that pressure on MR isn't going to help LE's needs, in fact, it could be seen as a hindering the investigation.

Also, if MR knows he is not involved, then how is pressuring him productive for Dylan. I get what he is saying based on some big if's. At times it does seem like more effort is expended on pressuring him, rather than looking for Dylan or coming up with ideas of where the next possible effort should be focused in regards to looking for Dylan.

I wonder what LE needs to keep this investigation moving forward?

It is the starting point to a investigation of who was with Dylan before he vanished (IMO) and when that person changes his version of events , fails a polygraph , is evasive when his ex wife wants answers and fails to even put up posters for his missing child then I can see why they are angry and frustrated !!

I don't understand this. MR says he doesn't know the results of his polygraph, only that LE told him he failed it. He hasn't seen the results of the test, at least that is his claim, and since he hasn't he doesn't really know what the results are. I wonder if someone could suggest to him that maybe he should contact the polygrapher for the actual results himself. If the rules are indeed true they have to release those to him.

I don't understand this. MR says he doesn't know the results of his polygraph, only that LE told him he failed it. He hasn't seen the results of the test, at least that is his claim, and since he hasn't he doesn't really know what the results are. I wonder if someone could suggest to him that maybe he should contact the polygrapher for the actual results himself. If the rules are indeed true they have to release those to him.

Yes, true. And then the hope would be that he released them for us to see. I don't see that happening, but I do have some hats to eat, so it's possible.

As for what LE needs, I think they outlined that in their last press release. I hope they got what they needed although I tend to think their silence is rather indicative of their place in this investigation: stumped. I could be wrong about that too.

Question:

With regard to the time MR/DR left McDonalds.

I remember 7:22 was released by LE as Dylan was at McDonalds at that time.

For purpose of a timeline, are we to assume that 7:22 is the drive through window time, or the time they arrived, or the time they left? Would it be safe to ASSUME that they left at 7:22 p.m., and then it took 45 minutes to get home (per MR's statement) - that would have them arriving at home around 8:07 p.m., yes?

(7:22 leave McD + 45 minutes = 8:07)

Can we get a general consensus that this would be a reasonable timeline? (Give or take a few minutes traffic or no traffic)

TIA

Yes, it's a starting place, as it should be. Here we are, nearly seven months later still pretty much stuck there. May be time to branch out a bit.

I don't see a change in his version of events, he can't tell his ex-wife what he doesn't know, and his activities following the disappearance of Dylan are not inordinately suspicious, IMO.

It's only right if that is what LE needs. If LE needs MR to get comfortable having all that pressure on MR isn't going to help LE's needs, in fact, it could be seen as a hindering the investigation.

Also, if MR knows he is not involved, then how is pressuring him productive for Dylan. I get what he is saying based on some big if's. At times it does seem like more effort is expended on pressuring him, rather than looking for Dylan or coming up with ideas of where the next possible effort should be focused in regards to looking for Dylan.

Well it sounds like talking to Mark weekly is one thing they think will help.

I could be totally wrong but I 100% believe LE . If they told MR he failed miserable then I believe that . Also it helps me to believe that when I see MR drink the night before he has agreed to another polygraph as IMO only a person with something to hide would behave in such a fashion .

If he is telling the truth he had absolutely no reason not to sit it on Dr Phil and prove to everybody he was telling the truth

Dan Bender, a spokesman for the La Plata County Sheriff’s office, said he could not comment on polygraph tests, or even confirm if they had been administered.
“We cannot show all our cards, so to speak, he said. “If were to keep the public informed, we also would be keeping potential suspects informed.”

http://www.pinerivertimes.com/news.asp?artid=1112

Sounds like LE won't be releasing the results to anyone.

I could be totally wrong but I 100% believe LE . If they told MR he failed miserable then I believe that . Also it helps me to believe that when I see MR drink the night before he has agreed to another polygraph as IMO only a person with something to hide would behave in such a fashion .

If he is telling the truth he had absolutely no reason not to sit it on Dr Phil and prove to everybody he was telling the truth

We see this so differently--I don't believe that LE told the truth--it's a well known tactic to well, lie. I don't know if we watched the same entertainment tv show. After the way that show went, I completely understand drinking--guys son is missing, the show is nothing like what he thought it would be--his missing son---and frankly, Jack Trimarco did not come across in a way that would build trust for MR. Again, I see MR's response as well within the boundaries of possibly innocent behavior. I admit to wanting him to take the polygraph as I watched it. But I can also understand why the outcome was what it was.

Yes, it's a starting place, as it should be. Here we are, nearly seven months later still pretty much stuck there. May be time to branch out a bit.

I don't see a change in his version of events, he can't tell his ex-wife what he doesn't know, and his activities following the disappearance of Dylan are not inordinately suspicious, IMO.

If we were to branch out where would we go next? The RSO's? The inner circle? Close friends and family? I think about this. IF MR knows he didn't do it, what person should he suspect? People think that in his past interviews he was crazy for suspecting ER or saying anything about ER having any involvement, but, I ask this: Where would your mind go, if you were being accused, but you know you didn't do it? Would it be to someone who is open and loudly pointing their finger at you? I am really trying to understand his mindset.

I'm confused how Dylan's Warriors or Dylan's Army can be considered hindering an investigation. How do you think it is hindering anything? It's a phrase and either way it has no impact on the investigation.
I wonder as well why his need or desire to change that phrase, MOO either way, what does it matter if a group of people are referred to as Dylan's Warriors, Dylan's Army or any other name, other than control.

Are we in the Radio Thread discussion or ???? I'm confused. I'd like to post in the right room.
Or is this the thread to talk about the case in general and everything else ?

Anyone?

If we were to branch out where would we go next? The RSO's? The inner circle? Close friends and family? I think about this. IF MR knows he didn't do it, what person should he suspect? People think that in his past interviews he was crazy for suspecting ER or saying anything about ER having any involvement, but, I ask this: Where would your mind go, if you were being accused, but you know you didn't do it? Would it be to someone who is open and loudly pointing their finger at you? I am really trying to understand his mindset.

Good question, MOO is that until the inner circle is cleared (last person known to have seen Dylan, immediate family, extended family, friends) it's hard to move forward. I would guess that even though the inner circle (IMO) hasn't been cleared, LE has moved further outward (RSO's which were cleared, interviews in other states and counties, etc). MOO is that LE appears to have cleared immediate family with the exception of MR. Their last press release IMO clearly indicated that EH, MH & CR were not suspect since they gave such details about their whereabouts. IMO it did not clear MR because they were asking for information regarding the interaction of MR & Dylan Sunday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockDuck