Sunday, 6/9/2013 Radio Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can say I'm a french model too. Bone Jury and all that. Doesn't make it a fact from law enforcement. In fact, LE says that MR is not a suspect or person of interest.

http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/news...cle_e98ce2fa-8277-11e2-80f5-001a4bcf887a.html
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...edwines-father-does-not-call-father-a-suspect

But would you say you're a French model? imo that's the difference. Mark was just on the radio show saying he embraces that hes at the top of LE's list (paraphrase). I guess he didn't use the word "suspect" but I don't know what else he could mean.

Yet on Sunday MR stated

So i will take his word on him being at the top of the list.

As far as I'm concerned, I don't mind if you refer to MR as someone you suspect, but it is factually inaccurate to call him a suspect.

I have never seen this part of that topic, only those news articles that came out when the family asked her to stop. Can I find this somewhere?

It was discussed here, so should still be here in Dylan's forum. After the "final conflict" some time after the article that is being linked upthread, the DRN page was deleted again, and to my knowledge hasn't come back. Also the links on FMDR promoting the page should still be there, but I haven't checked.

I keep seeing this posted. IMO we should talk about the rest of the story with this, that after the page was deleted, Elaine and her group teamed with Kimberly Bowman and the Dylan Redwine News page for some time, until a conflict arose, ending the relationship.

During the time they were all teamed, concerns about that relationship and people wondering why Elaine teamed with someone like Bowman instead of a missing persons organization were discussed here on Websleuths.

I remember I had grave concerns, and watched the relationship grow, including Bowman being a part of Cory's protest at Mark's house, complete with pictures of Bowman following the protest when they all went out to eat. Pictures of Elaine and Elaine's close friends with Bowman, hugging, all smiles.

I don't know why people want to rewrite history to remove all that, but I can't sit here watching that happen, and say nothing.

If you dance with the devil, the devil dances with you.

All my opinion.

ETA - clarification. My "devil" quote is regarding Elaine and her friends dancing with Bowman, not about the quoted poster.

Also, an addition - FMDR, the "official" page, was repeatedly and frequently promoting and endorsing Bowman's Dylan Redwine News page by repeatedly and frequently linking to it and recommending people go there to "discuss the case". Close friends of Elaine were even added as and performing duties as admins on the page.

I'm not sure we can define that Bowman was teamed up with Elaine and friends at the time of the protest. Maybe they were being polite and not wanting to distract from their primary goal that day. Do we know if Bowman was invited or just popped on over to the protest?

Thank you for clarifying the devil comment...lol. I didn't think you were referring to my dancing.

i got rid of the word logical :) - all my point was it is IMO easy to see why they can not work as a team when one of part of that team was the last person to be with Dylan as far as we are ware before he vanished!

:cow:

It's all good. I too think it's impossible for them to work together but at this point in time I think even if LE came out and said that they believe MR had nothing to do with Dylan's disappearance, that it would be impossible for them to work together due to all the things that have been said and done in this whole process. I am a different type of person than either of them, just in the simple fact that I don't like to do or say anything when I am angry, I am generally careful(when I am not angry) with my actions and words because I am just one of those people who weigh the consequences of things I do and say and I don't like bridge burning. My own opinion is I have seen a lot bridges being burned between these two parents. I always keep coming back to, if Dylan were found today, tomorrow, or next week and it's determined MR wasn't involved, what happens then? Does everyone just apologize for all they have said and done? Is an apology even good enough?

ER's side if MR is involved I can already see pretty clearly. That damage can't be undone at all either. But the other side of this too is, if neither of them are involved in any way, they are both victims of this terrible crime. It actually tears me up all around. The way I do see this is if MR did harm Dylan he will eventually have to pay, but there is a reason we have the justice system, and it's so innocent people don't pay for crimes they didn't commit and right now, if MR didn't have involvement he is "paying" for this crime. How is that justice?

OMO but I don't understand why there continues to be so much discussion about Facebook pages. If they help get the word out about Dylan then I would say there is a reason to have them. But I don't get the arguments over which ones are good and which ones are bad, if they all create awareness of Dylan. What am I missing?

IMO, someone hiking or fishing will find Dylan, one day, if he is deceased. Or if he is being held by some wacko, he might be found by sheer chance by a meter man. I don't believe that the hatred between Dylan's parents will effect the how or when he may or may not be found.

If he is returned alive-that is the time, IMO, for his parents to figure out a workable way to deal with each other, assuming MR is not in prison for involvement. Or if Dylan is still young enough when found to need to worry about things like custody.

I swear MR has stated he is a suspect ??

So what did MR's statement mean then ?

Here is again as clearly i am not understanding him so please tell me what you think he means . Thank you in advance :)

BBM. IMO that would be a great question to put on the list of questions for Tricia to ask MR.

We can come to any logical or illogical for that matter conclusions, assumptions, speculations, opinions, deductions we want, but... that doesn't make them facts.

It would be so helpful if, as someone (azgrandma?) pointed out recently, if we would all make sure we include an IMO or JMO or I think or I believe or I wonder when we're stating our opinions, thoughts, beliefs, conclusions, assumptions etc etc etc.

Not only would it avoid confusion, but I think it would really help to reduce some of the friction we're experiencing here.

:cow:

It's all good. I too think it's impossible for them to work together but at this point in time I think even if LE came out and said that they believe MR had nothing to do with Dylan's disappearance, that it would be impossible for them to work together due to all the things that have been said and done in this whole process. I am a different type of person than either of them, just in the simple fact that I don't like to do or say anything when I am angry, I am generally careful(when I am not angry) with my actions and words because I am just one of those people who weigh the consequences of things I do and say and I don't like bridge burning. My own opinion is I have seen a lot bridges being burned between these two parents. I always keep coming back to, if Dylan were found today, tomorrow, or next week and it's determined MR wasn't involved, what happens then? Does everyone just apologize for all they have said and done? Is an apology even good enough?

ER's side if MR is involved I can already see pretty clearly. That damage can't be undone at all either. But the other side of this too is, if neither of them are involved in any way, they are both victims of this terrible crime. It actually tears me up all around. The way I do see this is if MR did harm Dylan he will eventually have to pay, but there is a reason we have the justice system, and it's so innocent people don't pay for crimes they didn't commit and right now, if MR didn't have involvement he is "paying" for this crime. How is that justice?

:cow: :cow:

I think MR also has to shoulder some of the blame for how this has gone down. He has made matters worse because of his behavior IMO . For example on Sunday did he not say he had not put up missing posters for Dylan ? , he failed his polygraph miserably from his account. He agreed to a polygraph on national tv but then drank the night before it and so was not fit enough to sit it. He has inconsistently changed his story as well .

So nobody has made MR behave like this and this is why so many people have questions about his involvement . So if he is innocent I wont feel guilty at all because its his actions ( or lack therefore) which for me have made me feel like he could be involved .

from 3/19/13 press release:

Investigators learned that Mark has said he last saw Dylan at around 7:30 AM Monday, November 19, 2012 at his home in Vallecito when Mark left for Durango to run errands.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9070775&postcount=106"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]

from 6/9/13 radio show

62:28
MR:
made coffee, sat around, you know, tried to make as much noise as I can to kind of gently stir Dylan and wake him up and get movin’ in the right direction, and you know, as 6:30 rolled around which was the target time for me to leave to go take care of my business,

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9558111&postcount=119"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Dylan Redwine *Media , Maps & Timelines*[/ame]

BBM

6:30 or 7:30 a.m.

another example of Mark's stories changing....

I also don't see why its so important to have Mark and Elaine get along. It's sad for them and their children but as far as working as a team to find Dylan, I think THAT ship has sailed. Early on I could have found value in it, but now I don't see the harm in them working separately in their efforts to find their child. Divide and conquer?

OMO but I don't understand why there continues to be so much discussion about Facebook pages. If they help get the word out about Dylan then I would say there is a reason to have them. But I don't get the arguments over which ones are good and which ones are bad, if they all create awareness of Dylan. What am I missing?

If they are done in the best interest for Dylan, than you are not missing anything. If a scammer gets involved and raises money etc. with no intention of using the funds to aid in the search for Dylan than it can be worrisome and problematic.
Look at all the breast cancer pages that have sprung up looking for donations that have nothing to do with the official American Cancer Society. You need to research who you are donating to now days just to find out if they are legit.

If they are done in the best interest for Dylan, than you are not missing anything. If a scammer gets involved and raises money etc. with no intention of using the funds to aid in the search for Dylan than it can be worrisome and problematic.
Look at all the breast cancer pages that have sprung up looking for donations that have nothing to do with the official American Cancer Society. You need to research who you are donating to now days just to find out if they are legit.

So is this what's going on (that people are talking about) --is there a potential scammer involved?

I believe MR is a suspect and possibly, THE suspect.
I am not accusing him, by believing this. I would like nothing more than to have the belief deep down, that he is innocent and just in a horrible position. But nothing he has said or done, and, more important, IMO, nothing LE has said or done, leads me to think he is just a victim of his own garbled words.

I can't change my focus until I believe LE has done so. But I have never ruled out some other scenarios as being possible.

I believe MR is a suspect and possibly, THE suspect.
I am not accusing him, by believing this. I would like nothing more than to have the belief deep down, that he is innocent and just in a horrible position. But nothing he has said or done, and, more important, IMO, nothing LE has said or done, leads me to think he is just a victim of his own garbled words.

I can't change my focus until I believe LE has done so. But I have never ruled out some other scenarios as being possible.

A wonderful post !

I have also not ruled out other theory's either as the thought of a parent hurting a loved one is quite foreign to me but it does happen unfortunately

OT OT OT OT

Anyone else having WS probs this week besides me??

And also OT...a pet peeve of mine lol, is when WS is super slow and I want to read a new post about a case I have been following, and finally get there...and it says nothing more than "bump." I know it is mean of me, and that people want to move their favored cases up.

:cow: :cow:

I think MR also has to shoulder some of the blame for how this has gone down. He has made matters worse because of his behavior IMO . For example on Sunday did he not say he had not put up missing posters for Dylan ? , he failed his polygraph miserably from his account. He agreed to a polygraph on national tv but then drank the night before it and so was not fit enough to sit it. He has inconsistently changed his story as well .

So nobody has made MR behave like this and this is why so many people have questions about his involvement . So if he is innocent I wont feel guilty at all because its his actions ( or lack therefore) which for me have made me feel like he could be involved .

I believe that the weight of your suspicion is not as great as the mother of any missing child(not just ER) stating they know a specific person has done something. People follow that thinking the mother knows best(I guess the same could be said if a father were to do this.) I don't think MR asked for LE to tell him he failed miserably, but that he is attempting to be open in regards to what is going on. So, should he have just kept his mouth shut on that issue and allowed someone else to say that? Wait, someone else did release his results before he did. MR has repeated stated that he is being stalked and harassed, if true, did he ask for those people to do those things to him? No, he didn't. He could be harboring resentment that he cannot do the things he may want to for his child. This is what I speak of when I say I weigh consequences. A domino effect was started the minute ER said to the media that she knew MR was somehow involved in this. Does anyone know of the first account in the media when ER said something about MR's involvement? Again I do not fault her for having suspicions, I question the course of action she has taken from the beginning in regards to the role it has played in this case and the various actions of others. Media is a power tool and it should be used wisely and with consideration for the potential damage or helpfulness it can play. I think, in putting in the media that MR was involved somehow, it has more people focused on MR(and putting pressure on him) than actually looking for Dylan somewhere else. Again, if MR is not involved in any way, then how those statements have played a role in this, the focus is centered on the wrong person. Focus should have always been on Dylan, not MR. At this point in time 7 months have been wasted for people who could have been doing other things than focusing on MR, if MR is not involved.

OT OT OT OT

Anyone else having WS probs this week besides me??

And also OT...a pet peeve of mine lol, is when WS is super slow and I want to read a new post about a case I have been following, and finally get there...and it says nothing more than "bump." I know it is mean of me, and that people want to move their favored cases up.

Yeah it times me out over and over plus loads incredibly slow

I have a question for the moderators. I'm asking openly because I assume I am not the only poster with this question. Since Mark endorsed Find Dylan First aka FDF, does this change what FaceBook pages we are allowed to discuss? I am asking if we are now allowed to link and discuss both Facebook pages, FMDR and FDF?

:) TIA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member