Sunday, 6/9/2013 Radio Show

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
regarding the upcoming search (not open to public) the FDF page says something like,
that missing person's experts with special equipment and training will be involved with the search.

does this mean a group like Tim Miller's?

has anyone heard of the official date for this massive search?

You're probably right, Bayou. The sweatshirt looks like it might be big on him, so I thought maybe if he hadn't worn it often, it might have lasted for him to wear through last November.

I can't figure out how to upload a picture here, but a monster drink logo search on google or bing images show the design to be a green letter "M" that looks nothing like the sweatshirt in this image. There are lots of variations of the logo and I have no idea what the described shirt looked like, but the one in the 2009 photo doesn't even come close.

Who on earth who ship Dylan abroad and for what purpose ?

I didn't put forth a theory about Dylan being abroad. However remote, it's a possibility, therefore, I would advocate for his flyer/information being shared across the entire world.

Ok, I finally had a chance to listen to the radio show. I noticed people were asking about FDF being an official page. I didn't hear MR say it was an official page nor did I hear Tricia call it one. What I heard in this was Tricia asking MR if he thought about setting up a website where people, like reporters or others who had resources that could help him with his search efforts for his son(after it was established that he and ER could probably not work together on this front.) MR then mentions that is a page that people could go to with that information and after a few other questions from Tricia, he just kind of goes into what the page is about, how he is in communication daily with this page and that he gives information as he knows it to this page.

Again he doesn't say it's an official page, just the page that he is in contact with, that he is working with, and that if people want to use a website to communicate things with him to use that page.

What I don't understand was ER's need to say the other pages and sites were the official pages for Dylan. It wasn't about official pages at all, it was about how certain people could get into contact with MR to offer their services to him in regards to the search for his son or if they wanted information about searches for Dylan as he knows them to be.

So, Dylan's FB page for Mark is FDF. Elaine's FB page for Dylan is FMDR. Elaine's happens to be the page repeated by MSM. Remember earlier in this case Elaine had problems with another FB page that was created by the same person who created problems w/the Jessica Ridgeway case. Elaine publicly asked this person to remove their page. This controversy was even covered by MSM. In my opinion, Elaine could be concerned with who is running that page and rightfully so.

Dylan Redwine Facebook page deleted

Snip - Kimberly Kay Bowman admitted to 9News Wednesday that she was the administrator of the Missing Dylan Redwine CMCF page. The site was later deleted.

Redwine's mother asked Bowman to remove the page saying that she wanted the community to focus on a different community Facebook page about Dylan's disappearance.

http://www.9news.com/rss/story.aspx?storyid=304734

:tyou:
Thanks! I was just looking for that map! Most excellent to see how much international attention FMDR has generated. Dylan is so loved! :rockon:

:cow:

And not to mention all our WS members that have shared his pictures around the world!! :rockon:

I can appreciate that, but IMO a little 14 y/o from Vallecito CO would not be one of those special ops or a victim that would be subject to those measures. Heck, if we used our imagination the possibilities are endless, but I choose to deal with reality and the chances of Dylan being secreted away to some coastal docking yard, then put on a slow boat to China in the bottom of a cargo ship, transferred to a private boat and then stored away on another vessel are pretty much less than slim to none. MOO

The biggest reality is sex trafficking is on the rise. It's very sad. I blame the people that "pay" for these services too. If there were no demand, there would be no desire to supply.

https://www.unodc.org/unodc/en/human-trafficking/global-report-on-trafficking-in-persons.html

http://www.wusa9.com/dontmiss/244281/379/Sex-Trafficking-On-The-Rise-In-DC-MD-VA

----This one says if you have a daughter between the ages of 12 and 18 "Know if you're not paying attention to them that pimps could be." --------

And here are a few articles from CO about Human Trafficking in the area:

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/05/...n-prostitution-human-trafficking-in-colorado/

http://www.denverpost.com/opinion/ci_22742836/sex-tra-8734-cking-denver

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/2...ex-trafficking-in-case-missing-colorado-teen/

http://news.yahoo.com/12-arrested-colorado-sex-trafficking-ring-235700594.html

I am not saying I believe Dylan was kidnapped for this purpose, but I cannot rule this out until ANY missing teen's case is solved since it has become this growing problem and it's not limited to just one or two locations. It's all over the country and the world. I would like to think it wouldn't be a problem in a small town at all, but at the same time, I can't say it wouldn't happen with 100% certainty either.

So, Dylan's FB page for Mark is FDF. Elaine's FB page for Dylan is FMDR. Elaine's happens to be the page repeated by MSM. Remember earlier in this case Elaine had problems with another FB page that was created by the same person who created problems w/the Jessica Ridgeway case. Elaine publicly asked this person to remove their page. This controversy was even covered by MSM. In my opinion, Elaine could be concerned with who is running that page and rightfully so.

Snip - Kimberly Kay Bowman admitted to 9News Wednesday that she was the administrator of the Missing Dylan Redwine CMCF page. The site was later deleted.

Redwine's mother asked Bowman to remove the page saying that she wanted the community to focus on a different community Facebook page about Dylan's disappearance.

What a shame that there isn't just one page devoted to nothing but raising awareness for Dylan. I can't help but think that the drama surrounding Dylan's parents actually hurts that goal.

Just something that came to mind about last weeks interview:

Tricia said to MR, something like " You were the one that first reached out to the Dr Phil show...right?"

and he hemmed and hawed and said well, no not really...

Tricia was very apologetic, and said it was her fault, her mistake...but later on she said " I really thought you had told me that, I'm sorry.."

Well, JUST MY OPINION< I think Tricia WAS RIGHT. I bet he did say that. He says all kinds of things like that..." I was the first one there, the first one in line, the first one to commemorate the 6 month anniv, the first to reply to the dog handler, .....bla bla bla.

I think he probably did tell her that, then backtracked. JMO

:rockon: Thank you was not enough :rockon:

What a shame that there isn't just one page devoted to nothing but raising awareness for Dylan. I can't help but think that the drama surrounding Dylan's parents actually hurts that goal.

But what causes a even bigger drama and hurts them even more is the <modsnip>. Which is why most people completely understand why it is almost impossible for them to work as a team!!

Yes - folks were kind enough and helped me out so the first three sections are available in the media timeline thread - last pages.

Do you need the link?

:hug:

I LOVE you!:rockon: Thank you, thank you!

I keep seeing this posted. IMO we should talk about the rest of the story with this, that after the page was deleted, Elaine and her group teamed with Kimberly Bowman and the Dylan Redwine News page for some time, until a conflict arose, ending the relationship.

During the time they were all teamed, concerns about that relationship and people wondering why Elaine teamed with someone like Bowman instead of a missing persons organization were discussed here on Websleuths.

I remember I had grave concerns, and watched the relationship grow, including Bowman being a part of Cory's protest at Mark's house, complete with pictures of Bowman following the protest when they all went out to eat. Pictures of Elaine and Elaine's close friends with Bowman, hugging, all smiles.

I don't know why people want to rewrite history to remove all that, but I can't sit here watching that happen, and say nothing.

If you dance with the devil, the devil dances with you.

All my opinion.

ETA - clarification. My "devil" quote is regarding Elaine and her friends dancing with Bowman, not about the quoted poster.

Also, an addition - FMDR, the "official" page, was repeatedly and frequently promoting and endorsing Bowman's Dylan Redwine News page by repeatedly and frequently linking to it and recommending people go there to "discuss the case". Close friends of Elaine were even added as and performing duties as admins on the page.

I think that we are able to sleuth MR here. However he is not named a suspect unless you have a link to new information?

Yes, I'm beyond thinking those two could ever work together. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't even agree about whether the sky was blue.

I swear MR has stated he is a suspect ??

you know, Dylan went missing from my house, and you know whether that is coined, you know, being on my watch or however we want to look at that, you know, obviously that puts me at the top of the list, specifically as it relates to law enforcement, and I embrace that.

I swear MR has stated he is a suspect ??

I can say I'm a french model too. Bone Jury and all that. Doesn't make it a fact from law enforcement. In fact, LE says that MR is not a suspect or person of interest.

http://www.ourcoloradonews.com/news...cle_e98ce2fa-8277-11e2-80f5-001a4bcf887a.html
http://www.thedenverchannel.com/new...edwines-father-does-not-call-father-a-suspect

Investigators will not confirm if either parent has taken a polygraph test, but told FOX31 Denver both parents have been cooperative. Investigators have said numerous times Mark Redwine is not a suspect.

I keep seeing this posted. IMO we should talk about the rest of the story with this, that after the page was deleted, Elaine and her group teamed with Kimberly Bowman and the Dylan Redwine News page for some time, until a conflict arose, ending the relationship.

During the time they were all teamed, concerns about that relationship and people wondering why Elaine teamed with someone like Bowman instead of a missing persons organization were discussed here on Websleuths.

I remember I had grave concerns, and watched the relationship grow, including Bowman being a part of Cory's protest at Mark's house, complete with pictures of Bowman following the protest when they all went out to eat. Pictures of Elaine and Elaine's close friends with Bowman, hugging, all smiles.

I don't know why people want to rewrite history to remove all that, but I can't sit here watching that happen, and say nothing.

If you dance with the devil, the devil dances with you.

All my opinion.

I have never seen this part of that topic, only those news articles that came out when the family asked her to stop. Can I find this somewhere?

Are you saying that I am illogical because A) I am not convinced, since LE has not come out and said MR is a suspect in his son's disappearance, that he is a suspect and B) because I think the reason they can't work together is because they both seem to be incapable of communicating and/or moving past their differences? Do I think ER thinks that? Yes, I do, she has made that perfectly clear IMO. Does she have proof of that? Not that I am aware of. I would like to believe that if I was in her shoes, I would take a different approach if I suspected him of anything, with the accusatory/confrontational route as being the last strategy I employ.

i got rid of the word logical :) - all my point was it is IMO easy to see why they can not work as a team when one of part of that team was the last person to be with Dylan as far as we are ware before he vanished!

I can say I'm a french model too. Bone Jury and all that. Doesn't make it a fact from law enforcement. In fact, LE says that MR is not a suspect or person of interest.

Yet on Sunday MR stated

you know, Dylan went missing from my house, and you know whether that is coined, you know, being on my watch or however we want to look at that, you know, obviously that puts me at the top of the list, specifically as it relates to law enforcement, and I embrace that.

So i will take his word on him being at the top of the list.

We have been all through this and posted many cases where LE has said "so and so is not a suspect, is cooperating fully," etc. & etc. only to be charged with murder at some later date. Go back about 5 or so days for posted links of examples, if interested.

:tyou:
Thanks! I was just looking for that map! Most excellent to see how much international attention FMDR has generated. Dylan is so loved! :rockon:

Would have to agree that FMDR has done an excellent job of sharing and getting the word out.
And Dr. Phil really aided the international attention with his program being run and rerun in different parts of the world. And to think MR didn't think Dr. Phil was helping in that effort. No wonder DP scolded MR when he said what he said about the program not helping Dylan. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne