Support Thread: Detective Yuri Melich

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Detective M, I can only repeat what others have said. Thank you for being the voice of Caylee. I, too, wish you a speedy recovery; but I think your mind will be still working on the case even if your body can't. Bless you.

I agree with everyone....Yuri is THE MAN. I wish him a speedy recovery.

Now.....where are the pics? I want to see lots of pics. :woohoo:

Dear Mr. Melich,

My father was a fire-fighter. Now he works with his blood-tracking dog in Indiana. He's retired. I think you'll always be proud of the way you handled Casey.

Thanks!

LOL Sure! Just trying to make Yuri smile through his pain. :) Would you mind fixing the spelling of Paparazzi tho? Only has one P! Thanks!

I heard this existed, and finally decided to visit. It definately brought a smile to my face and I wanted to send a thank you to you all. Thank you for your prayers, your support, and your kind words of encouragement. Also thank you for keeping Caylee on the forefront. We all are working for her. She's much more than one person or one agency now. I can only hope that we find her soon so these many thousands of people who have been enveloped by this case can find some closure.

As to the leg, Blink was almost right. It broke in three places. A spiral fracture towards the bottom of the left leg (Tibia bone) and two linear fractures one on top and one of the bottom of the fibula. It came during a professenicy ride for the motors unit, of which I recently started cross-training in before this case errupted. I did good the first time around, but in the second time I well... let's say I'm here now. Anyway, Doc's say 6-8 weeks and its' an internal cast with titanium rod and some screws. No external cast which I suppose is good.

Anyhow, thanks again for your support and please continue to keep the Anthony family in your prayers.

Yuri.

Bless you, Yuri, and all of the other LE.

Heal well, and keep fighting the good fight!

I heard this existed, and finally decided to visit. It definately brought a smile to my face and I wanted to send a thank you to you all. Thank you for your prayers, your support, and your kind words of encouragement. Also thank you for keeping Caylee on the forefront. We all are working for her. She's much more than one person or one agency now. I can only hope that we find her soon so these many thousands of people who have been enveloped by this case can find some closure.

As to the leg, Blink was almost right. It broke in three places. A spiral fracture towards the bottom of the left leg (Tibia bone) and two linear fractures one on top and one of the bottom of the fibula. It came during a professenicy ride for the motors unit, of which I recently started cross-training in before this case errupted. I did good the first time around, but in the second time I well... let's say I'm here now. Anyway, Doc's say 6-8 weeks and its' an internal cast with titanium rod and some screws. No external cast which I suppose is good.

Anyhow, thanks again for your support and please continue to keep the Anthony family in your prayers.

Yuri.
As soon as I saw Dick Tracy Orlando...I had a feeling it was you! We are all delighted you stopped in to give us an update as to your condition and to let us know you are receiving all your positive wishes, thoughts, and accolades. They truly are heartfelt and we hold you in high esteem here. :clap::clap::clap:

Your injury sounds quite painful! OUCH! Yes, you can be thankful you do not have to deal with the normal cast. However, you will be subject to searches every time you set off the alarms at the airports now. (I hear it is always a good idea to carry your xrays when traveling. :p)

Feel free to keep us updated on your condition and stop by for a smile or a laugh. We promise not to ask any questions and keep it on the light side here (glaring at our members)!

WWYMD? Fan Club President

SS~

I do appreciate your dedication to resolving this never ending saga and applaud all of you and the professionalism you exibit.............. but I have one question..............

How did you ever keep yourself from reaching across that interview table and choking the living crap out of that lying ? ROFL!!

Many in my family were in LE, and all of them told me to "skip" LE when considering a career, as I didn't have the temperament. LOL

WWYMD? (What Would Yuri Melich Do?)

SS, looks as if Yuri is now aware of his fan club and that you are the president of said club!

You are welcome, Det. Melich! Get better fast!

Det. Melich,

I am so sorry to hear of your injury. I know first hand how painful it is.
I had the same type of break 7 years ago when I fell while walking on wet grass. Please know that the worst is over, and if you have the screws or the rod removed sometime in the future, it is nowhere near as painful as installing it.

Rest up, and if you are up to it, check out the website mybrokenleg.com
I found lots of tips there for getting by. I don't know if it's as good as it used to be, but there are lots of others in your shoe. (Yes, one shoe!)

My prayers are with you.

P.S. How do I sign up for the fan club?

I'm sorry about your painful injury, Det. Melich! I pray that you heal quickly!

From what I have learned of Detective Yuri I've been very impressed by him. I'm sure he's a wonderful resource for solving this case and I'm very sorry to hear he broke his leg! Get well soon and thank you from the bottom of my heart for bringing justice for the innocent, Detective!

Detective Melich: both Skippy and I want to wish you a very speedy recovery. Perhaps you should consider getting a post office box so all your well wishers can send you 'comfort foods' such as brownies, cookies, etc. to help you get well faster. :)

What a lovely thought, Macushla. Maybe he should! It might be a great idea! That way he can receive real cards and messages. :)

I won't advocate sending him anything other than well wishes from this thread. He has plenty to deal with at the moment. As President of his new Fan Club...I would ask that people refrain from sending emails, messages on the phones listed on the OCSO site, and other forms of communication. He deserves our respect...with his time, his patience, and his listed communications. He has no choice but to have an email addy...but there is NO reason we need to use it. Unless you can pinpoint where Caylee is buried or can be found...I would hope we could respect this.

I do appreciate your dedication to resolving this never ending saga and applaud all of you and the professionalism you exibit.............. but I have one question..............

How did you ever keep yourself from reaching across that interview table and choking the living crap out of that lying ? ROFL!!

Many in my family were in LE, and all of them told me to "skip" LE when considering a career, as I didn't have the temperament. LOL

WWYMD? (What Would Yuri Melich Do?)
Oh, Turbo...you just couldn't help yourself, now could you?!! I just read your post to my family and we just can't stop laughing (and applauding!!). Thanks for saying what we're all thinking!
Too funny!

Yuri...please feel better. If there's anything we can do here at WS just give a shout out. Thank you for all that you and your team have done to bring Caylee home. Bless you!

PS- just a little warning...this website is highly addictive!!

Yuri, it's great to see you posting here. :)

Spiral fracture...aren't those the kind involved in many child abuse cases? It sounds like it would be very painful. I hope you heal very quickly!

Casey's huge sunglasses to avoid eye contact with the paparazzi: $40.00

Casey's entourage for security detail to and from jail every 3 weeks: $500.00

Casey's personal umbrella holder: $150.00 per hour

Yuri Melich's crutch tripping her on last perp walk: PRICELESS!!!

LMAO.. but I think you have to change the $150. per hour to "donated"
ba dump bump
Hilarious

Det. Melich, I also would like to Thank You for all your fine work. Get well soon..

Let me also say Thank You to Sgt. John Allen for your continuing work.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kat Silva
Back