Support Thread: Detective Yuri Melich

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wishing a very happy new year to Yuri and all the other dedicated people who are working this case. May you have health, respect, wealth, and love during the upcoming year. You already have the support, respect and good wishes of a great many people. Thank you for all you do!

Yuri, I do hope you return when all this is over to speak with us again. Hope your leg has healed well.

Yuri, I've gotta know....is this not the most bizarre case you have ever been in on? The twists and turns are just mind baffling. My prayers are with you and the prosecution.

Det. Yuri,
I hope you are taking copious notes and have hooked up with a very good writer. When this case is over, I would like to read about everything you have gone through with this case. I remember as a young teen reading "Helter Skelter" by Vincent Bugliosi, the prosecuter. I hope you plan on writing a book as fascinating as this,

Det. Yuri,
I hope you are taking copious notes and have hooked up with a very good writer. When this case is over, I would like to read about everything you have gone through with this case. I remember as a young teen reading "Helter Skelter" by Vincent Bugliosi, the prosecuter. I hope you plan on writing a book as fascinating as this,

I 2nd that one. WOW can you imagine the book!!!!
:woohoo::woohoo:

If you and your team read here Det. Melich I have to ask what do you do for health to avoid clinical burnout? My hat is off to you, Sgt. Berry, Agent Nick Savage, and the rest of the team players working on this case and others. To have to sift through so much yuk in this case would make most bananas, but you and the rest display nothing but quiet confidence throughout this ordeal. Bless your significant others as well, I'm sure they help to keep your physical & mental health strenght up. Nothing but claps from the Seattle sluething audiance! :clap:

Det. Yuri,

This has my vote as well, I'll even buy it in advance!

Go Detective Melich and the OCSO! :woohoo:

I hope when this is all over, you will bend over to Baez and Casey and just gesture
:butthead:

Yuri, I hope you are getting well deserved breaks from this horrid case... I really don't see how you do it.
I am speechless with these latest released documents! Please know you are in my daily thoughts and prayers, you and your entire team.
Thank you for being a voice for Caylee Marie!:blowkiss:

With each doc dump, I am more amazed. You guys are the best AND I have a new found respect for CSI. They worked their azzes off, please tell them we think they're the best! I will continue to pray for you, your team and justice for our Caylee!

Yuri and Team, Continued thoughts & prayers for all of you. :blowkiss:

and

The Good Guys always win!:dance:

To All Of The Great Of Officer And Detectives, FBI Agents, Etc. Relating To This Case,

Thank you very much for working so hard, and doing such a wonderful job. Our hats are off to you all.
:)

Looked like Casey had really packed on the pounds in jail...

Its all the goodies shes eating with money sent from "well wishers" That is a very odd thing for a person to do. I think there is a brain problem with these sort of people.

Reposting because seems to be problem with pictures previously.

Yuri, impressed with you from early on, and now the ongoing efforts of the whole team.

The floor plan of house and property we have sleuthed looks to be accurate?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3414945&postcount=736

I am happy for it to be used by the Good Guys (LE and Prosecution)

The Data is entered in CAD program and can provide 3D model and animated "walk throughs" or reinactments of say carrying bag and body from garage via side gate to backyard.

Work done by certified US professional teaching in architecture/engineering.

Happy to make email contact if we can be of assistance.

Example (early draft - details have changed):

View attachment 2712

View attachment 2713

When clicking on your links, I get the message that I cannot view (goes to a notice page about member privileges, etc.)

When clicking on your links, I get the message that I cannot view (goes to a notice page about member privileges, etc.)

So do I, I have been having the same problem in a number of different threads. I am a newbie and thought maybe that was why I have restricted access with all of these links. If anyone can help please let me know!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668
Back