Support Thread: George, Cindy & Lee Anthony

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As I watched my children play in their playroom tonight, I couldn't wrap my brain around one of them making such accusations against myself or my husband.

No matter what GA has done or hasn't, and for that we will never know, he doesn't deserve this.

(and I don't believe the sexual abuse and murder accusations against him, in the above statement I mean passive parenting)

George did very well on the stand today. He told the truth and kept his composure. I hope and pray for Cindy to have the same strength when she takes the stand.

Way to go George!!

Those <modsnip> on the DT - all they need is for the state to shove THIS video in their faces. I hope and pray they will. God bless poor George and Cindy.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBK7CSYNmTA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B4abiZ5t3VA&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJJ3nHTxk6s&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeAthN6qi6U&feature=related[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CgKvNqlZNh4&feature=related[/ame]

If I were on the jury.....and found ICA guilty.....I would be far more likely to recommend LWOP if it were obvious the her parents were being 100% transparent in their testimony and showed some accountability on ICA's part. If they get up there and lie, 'can't recall' and are impeached time after time I would have LESS sympathy for her and in fact may be down right irritated with them all and lean toward death.
In other words....I believe that GA and CA have the power to sway the jurors away from death from jump simply based on their honestly and candor during the guilt phase. apple/tree kinda thing, if I were able to feel compassion for GA and CA I would be able to muster some up for the defendant and vice versa.

ICA became the most hysterical when her father denied those FALSE allegations she put into motion to save her own butt..She really thought he'd do anything, even admit to molesting her, to help her get off..That takes gall like I've never seen before!

If anyone on the jury saw it as something else (reliving the horror) I have no doubt by the end of the trial they will feel they were duped by this evil daughter & her vile atty..They will also feel they owe GA the same apology many of us do right now but for reasons they probably will never know.

When George took the stand and denied he had molested KC, and denied he was present when Caylee died, I was so surprised and very happy that George stood up for Caylee and the truth! He did a wonderful job today and I'm very proud of him!

Some observations about today. Cindy wore a black dress to court and carried a teddy bear. I think the teddy bear was likely Caylee's and she wanted to bring it as a remembrance. George carried a bible and it was reported that he read passages prior to court beginning.

Compared to the March hearings, George had a good rapport with Jeff Ashton. I feel that the Anthony's new attorney, Mark Lippman, has counseled them and done a good job of preparing them for this trial.

I can just imagine Caylee in Heaven saying That's my JoJo,he loves me..

I pray that the Anthonys have the strength to endure & tell the truth. Thank you, George, for speaking of the victim, Caylee.

Justice is coming for Caylee.

I feel so sorry for the Anthony's that this happened and that their daughter is so evil. The fact that she's trying to take them down with her now shows the depths of her diabolical nature and I think it's safe to say she's way worse than most parents could ever or should ever deal with. At least everyone will see through the latest lies, and frankly their lucky to be rid of her once this trial is over. Sad they had to lose Caylee however, so very very sad.

I know GA and CA haven't always done the right thing but I just cannot believe the LIES about him molesting ICA.

I really feel for him right now.

It almost takes my breath away the thought of my own flesh and blood making that kind of accusation....I can NOT imagine how George is doing at this moment. :( I am on the fence about CA and Lee - kind of a wait and see mode. I pray they do right by Caylee. Because Casey has NEVER done right by them.

Them supporting Casey (changing story details etc.) is now turning against them. I hope that they now realize that the prosecution and LE is not their enemy and that Casey is responsible for Caylees death. Cindy and Lee now have power to discredit DT strategy of blaming George for the cover up- who do they believe, George or Casey?

I`m praying that they`ll be honest.

The truth has set you free George. I wish it didn't take ICA turning on you to find religion for precious Caylee, but you came through in the end...

God bless you for what you have been through.

after reading the testimony of GA doing the right thing, ie, not falling on the sword to save ica, thank god! my prayers go out to ga, please continue to do the right thing for caylee...if so, you have my support and my apologies. i pray ca wil follow suit and do the right thing too

When George took the stand and denied he had molested KC, and denied he was present when Caylee died, I was so surprised and very happy that George stood up for Caylee and the truth! He did a wonderful job today and I'm very proud of him!

Some observations about today. Cindy wore a black dress to court and carried a teddy bear. I think the teddy bear was likely Caylee's and she wanted to bring it as a remembrance. George carried a bible and it was reported that he read passages prior to court beginning.

Compared to the March hearings, George had a good rapport with Jeff Ashton. I feel that the Anthony's new attorney, Mark Lippman, has counseled them and done a good job of preparing them for this trial.

I thought the state was very kind to them in their opening statements as well.

I'm praying for George and Cindy to have the strength to do the right thing and continue to tell the truth.

I was very proud of George yesterday for telling the truth and standing up for Caylee. It had to be torture for him to sit and listen to Jose say all of those terrible things about him.

You're a good man George....hold your head high!! :blowkiss:

I understand every bit of their actions (good or bad). They have already lost their baby granddaughter and don't want to lose their daughter.
Honestly I also feel sorry for KC and am strongly against putting her to death.

Are we 100% sure that it's a first degree murder and not a second degree?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SmoothieQuota
Back