Support Thread: George, Cindy & Lee Anthony

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Everytime I think of what G&C are going through, my heart goes out to them. Everytime they lie for and defend ICA, I feel angry! Yet, it has to be heart wrenching for them and that is very sad. But then my mind goes back to the dark, damp woods and my only focus is Caylee.

It occurred to me recently that CA & GA have not given up on faith in their daughter because they couldn't. What I mean by that is simply......they couldn't give up on her as ICA did give up on Caylee. If they did that, it would be like giving up on Caylee also. GA almost did with the "alleged" suicide frame of mind at one time. CA knew in her heart "something was wrong". CA is a mother. You hold out hope until the bitter end. I do not agree with some of their actions but, I do understand the turmoil they have been living through over the past 3 years. They love their daughter but they don't like her. I feel for them and I hope they can get through this trial in one piece.

I do feel for them but just because ICA is the accused that does not abrogate all responsibility they have for Caylee - Caylee was the helpless child, ICA was not. ICA choose her path and they should let her go down that path alone, just the way she wants it. One day I hope they move through the stages of bereavement and can honor Caylee as she deserves.

I pray that God gives them the strength to speak the truth!

I will say....I have compassion for the family. I do not know what is in their hearts and minds ~ only they and God know. We have seen this family at their absolute worst; speaking personally it would mortify me to have my grief and family business on public display. I'm an extremely private person and I would be very angry and defensive to be followed around and examined under a public microscope. I do believe the grandparents loved Caylee and they also love Casey. I do pray they survive this trial with some sanity left. But their lies have backed them into a corner and they have contributed to their own pain. It breaks my heart truly to see anyone in pain :( ; I can only hope after this trial is done, they will seek help.

i have met both george and cindy and pray they can have strenght to survive the following days of the trial. i truly believe they love caylee with all their heart. the heartbreak of all that has happened to their family is such i would never want to experince . the days to come will be hell on earth for many involved .bless caylee

Softail, thank you so much for starting this beautiful thread.

I have enormous sympathy for CA and GA. They absolutely are ICA's victims too.

They had no hand in Caylee's death. They LOVED Caylee and cared for Caylee and she loved them.

I have always felt that their biggest flaw is letting their being scared of ICA (a classic bully) get the best of them. Even so, she is their daughter and wrong or right, I understand wanting to save her.

I pointedly refuse to be angry at anyone except ICA. Not GA, CA, LA, or JB.

ICA gets every single drop!

Most importantly, I believe Caylee would not have wanted her beloved grandparents to have to go through this.

She KNOWS who put that tape over her nose and mouth.

From where Caylee is now, I believe she is praying for God's mercy for ICA and sending all her love to GA, CA, LA, and the PROSECUTORS.

You summed up exactly how I feel. I do deep down hope Casey gets LWOP so they don't have to be victims again, because of their daughter's spiteful & hateful phychopathic & stubborn ways. I can't even imagine their plight....their own words, from 3 years ago just may be the lynchpin that gets their only daughter the needle.

They love their daughter unconditionally as they should. That doesn't mean they loved their grandaughter any less. They do not deserve the hate that's being sent their way. They just don't.

I'm getting a tad upset. :banghead:

The reason for THIS thread is to post Supportive Posts.

Honestly? I cannot understand people who claim to love Caylee though they never knew her, yet be so hard-hearted towards the two people she loved most in this world. I think Caylee would be very hurt, seeing and hearing all the hatred that people have towards them. She deserves justice, but I think she might be very sad knowing what that justice will bring for her beloved grandparents.

I do have sympathy and compassion for them, because as a mother I know I could not turn my back on my child no matter what. In my heart, I have to pray for strength for them because God knows... I would not want to be in their shoes right now. They've been through HELL, six times over, and they are facing more, knowing Casey might end up being put to death. Doesn't matter that she deserves it, they will have a hard time accepting it, when it comes. God help them, I could not survive if it were happening to me.

Yesterday I was deleting some of the items in my computer. I came across the letter I wrote to Cindy when Caylee's remains were identified. I felt soooo very sad for her at that time. While reading the letter I was surprised to realize I still felt the same way for CA. As far as GA goes, I felt then he is a very weak man. I still feel the same way about George.

I feel for the whole Anthony family. I feel they are wrong in many of their choices and probably made a ton of mistakes along the way in raising Casey BUT they have lost their grandchild through no direct fault of their own. I don't particularly like Cindy & George but I do feel for them.

I hope that for their sake they can be strong. I hope they are honest during this trial and I hope they think of Caylee.

I wish them strength.

Right about now, I feel horrible for CA & GA Anthony. How surreal, how much emotion for the woman they once held as a baby. They are really there, this is not a nightmare that they are going to wake from. This is happening.

This is awful, I can't believe Beaz is doing this. How can Casey let more happen to her parents. Cindy & George God knows the truth. Hang in there.

George and Cindy, your beloved daughter and her attorney want to destroy both of you and Lee to save her neck. Please do the right thing! Tell the truth. Do it for Caylee, and Lee, and Mallory and their future family, do it for yourselves and your future, do it in the name of all that is decent, and honest, and good. Do it to redeem our legal system from this travesty. It will set you free.

So if GA takes the stand, will he have to admit he abused her? I'm so confused. If he denies it, won't that hurt ICA's case?

How difficult would it be to be GA and to have to sit in that courtroom and listen to all that. They really not only trashed GA, but totally threw him under the bus. Tough stuff. If he didn't molest ICA, wow. Would he have agreed to this defense-agreeing to whatever it takes, to save her life, no matter the cost to his own?

IMO, the A's went from finding Caylee, to saving ICA no matter what. I'm a little sick to my stomach. I don't think I'd let my dad take such a huge fall for me like that if it wasn't true. I'm not saying it is or isn't true-but if it isn't, I couldn't do that to my dad. Just couldn't.

After watching JB's web of confusion today, I am now seriously concerned for GA and what will become of him after this trial. Clearly, they love their daughter so much they will do anything.

I still have to go back to the 911 calls....Cindy was distraught and her "excited utterances" hold the most weight with me.

What a sad state of affairs for this family. I don't see closure or healing at the conclusion of this trial. There will always be the need to continue the falsehoods perpetuated today.

I believe all this is done out of love for their daughter and desperation. I do feel so badly that NOBODY will ever know the truth. Including the Anthony's.

As far as justice for Caylee, even if there is an acquittal, which seems highly unlikely, this family will pay dearly for the rest of their lives.

I stand by my belief the ICA is a sociopath and she will not feel guilt and will convince herself of this "truth" that has been given to us. In true sociopath form, it is everybody else's fault but their own.

Oh the things we do for our children.

I have the upmost sympathy for G & C. I was once in the position of having to get custody of my grandchildren because of the way their mother was choosing to live her life. It was hands-down the hardest thing I have ever done because I knew that this decision would either force my daughter to re-evaluate her life or it would flat out destroy her. Thank God she loved her children enough to turn her life around and regain custody. They could not ask for a better mother now. I'm sure that if the A's could turn back time they would make a lot of different choices and I cannot hate them because "there but for the grace of God go I".

I extend my sympathies for the loss of their beautiful granddaughter. I know how deeply this loss affected you, and my heart does go out to you.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back