Support Thread: Judge Strickland

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your Honor, Judge Stan Strickland. You are a class act with high ethics and morals. I thank you for being a voice for Caylee for the past 20 months. You have been patient and fair as I can see in the courtroom, you exude excellence. I'm sorry to see you go but I feel the defense needs a rude awakening and I do hope His Honor that replaces you, Judge Belvin Perry, Jr. will pick up where you left off. This is all about Caylee's Justice and consequences for the one who sits accused.

I thank you from the bottom of my heart for enduring what you have in these last 20 months. You will never be forgotten....:blowkiss:

Judge Strickland,

Much respect sir, you are a class act.

fromme.gif

Thank you Judge Strickland for all the patience and fairness you have shown us over the past year as this case tried to work it way through the judicial system. I feel as though we are losing a friend. We will all miss seeing you and wish you well!

Themeasureofmanpoem.gif

"An innocent is dead and the life of an accused citizen hangs in the balance." SS
The defense had no better chance at a fair trial and outcome for the prisoner than they did with Judge Strickland-what a foolish move on their part indeed!!:twocents: IMO

Judge Strictland,

You were fair, impartial, and showed the patience of a saint. You have my utmost respect.

:bow:

The honorable Judge Strickland ,
Blessings to you! Your patience and fairness throughout the "not ready for prime time" antics will be missed.

The Honorable Judge Strickland should be a model for Judges all over the country. You, sir, are a class act! Your patience with the fumbling defense attorneys in this case was a lesson for us all - to be fair and patient with those whom God has given half a brain. MHO

Judge Stan, if you are ever in the Chicagoland area, the baseball, beer, and brats are on me. Thank you for a job well done, and thank you for your pursuit of justice for Caylee.

To the Honorable Judge Strickland:

I have so admired the way you have handled your courtroom. Your demeanor, patience, and wisdom should be a model for all judges to fashion themselves after.

You have my utmost respect, Sir. Roll on!

:angel: Judge Strickland - Your decision had to have been a hurtful one but you will always be held in high regard to your followers! We will never forget how fair and decent you were during the trial. Good luck to you in your future.

You had me from "The truth and Ms Anthony are strangers".

Thank You for your service, and may God Bless you.

:angel: Judge Strickland - Your decision had to have been a hurtful one but you will always be held in high regard to your followers! We will never forget how fair and decent you were during the trial. Good luck to you in your future.

welcome-1.jpg

I have shed many tears in my days here at Websleuths, for the victims and the people who loved them, yesterday I cried when I read the news that you had stepped down. You have conducted yourself with kindness and dignity, and I think I can safely say, that many of us here at WS found you to be a man of noble character, as well. I will always know that the only outcome you sought in this case was for true justice for the murder of a sweet baby girl named Caylee. You and the truth sir ARE friends.

Your Honor, Judge Stan Strickland, thank you for being the eyes and ears for caylee. thank you for trying to bring justice where there wasn't any. i pray that Judge Perry will carry on in the manner you have, with class, fairness and the need to have justice for caylee and hold the one accountable for killing this beautiful, innocent child.

Please know that we all feel you have done your very best for Casey but more importantly you have done what is in the best interest of Caylee. Enjoy the rest of your career, you earned it.

You had me from "The truth and Ms Anthony are strangers".

Thank You for your service, and may God Bless you.

I so agree!

Judge Strickland you will most certainly be missed! You were so patient and quite tolerant. Now you can sit back and breathe.

Thanks so much for your dedication and service, and may God Bless You.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member