Support Thread: Judge Strickland

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a mighty good man...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-WFNbMohTQ[/ame]

I hope all good things for Judge Strickland. He steps up! It would take a lot more than the likes of Jose to derail his career. Everyone will recognize this for what it was, and I believe this will not reflect poorly on him in the slightest. I do think the judge's record for his career and lifetime of work will survive this with dignity and grace. He pissed right now, but this too shall pass. He will continue on his path and I believe he will make a wonderful judge however high up on that ladder he wishes to climb. We will be reading his learned, wise decisions many, many years into the future..maybe even from the Supreme Court. When you look at things in the big picture, the wonderful thing to know is that although someone slung mud.....they missed!!!!! Stand tall Judge, we all stand with you and history will be kind to you. You are a good, good man and that is perpetual. You can be proud of the work you do. I bet you sleep well and you are likely your parent's shining pride. May God continue to bless you. Honorable Judge Strickland, that is not just a title, it is how you live your life! Can you just imagine the truly good life little Caylee could have had with a father like you to guide her and love her?
__________________ Some situations in life cry out for a HERO. She has found one in you, sir. I will never think of what you did today as stepping down. It is the contrary, for Caylee's justice.....it humbles and inspires me that YOU STEPPED UP!!!

Your Honor:

You will go down in the history books as a leading example of all that is just and fair in our legal system. I am so sorry this has happened, but you are strong. Thank you so much for everything you did for justice for Caylee.

Judge Strickland, your honor, the title is certainly befitting! You have demonstrated calmness and grace under fire. Your reputation preceeds you, and could never be tarnished by the likes of this particular defense attorney. It has been a true pleasure to watch you in your courtroom. Your answer to the defense's motion to recuse was priceless, but what jumped off the page for me was your opening line. You never allowed this circus show to detract from the reason we are all here, Caylee Anthony. For that, above all other accolades, I thank you!

Your Honor - While I wish it had been possible for you to preside over the entire trial you certainly did the justice system proud for the time you had the baton. Unfortunately the cast of characters involved in this case did not make that job an easy one for you - but I for one felt comfortable that you would be the voice of reason as this all played out............and you have indeed been the voice of reason. You successfully demonstrated that one can maintain their sense of humor, their sense of humanity and their integrity while doing very very serious work. And boy can you write a mean motion!

Judge Strickland: Thank you for being such a fair, patient man. It can't be easy to listen to Jose Baez babble incoherently and not fall asleep or yell at him to shut up. You are meant to do what you do, and I hope that you will continue to be a voice of reason in Florida's justice system.

Wish you nothing less than the absolute best. You did great. Stay well.

Judge Strickland,

I appreciate & have admired your fairness over the last 2+ years in the Anthony case. You have shown more patience, dignity & professionalism, than most other judges would have, with the many ill prepared motions, remarks, antics etc. of Casey's defense "Dream Team"! LOL I know you will continue to do the same in all your future cases, sadly in some cases, being the only voice for a victim no matter whom they may be. :(
I will miss your wit & wisdom throughout the rest of the case against Casey. I'll always be thinking.....What would Judge S have said or done in the many many motions & hearings to come! :waitasec:

"Thank you for representing justice for all victims!"

thanx018.gif

Justice For Caylee!
Angel Who Cares!

Your Honor
I must say that it has truly been an honor to watch you the past two years. You have showed great fairness and patience like no one I have ever seen before in my life. I know you have invested so much time and effort into ensuring justice for Caylee and in so doing have kept an open mind. Thank you so very much, may God grant you many blessings because you deserve it, you are a great and classy and honorable man.

Your Honor, from the beginning of this case, I have watched you preside over your courtroom with dignity, fairness, intelligence and integrity. There were many times you could have lost your patience with the defense and their shenanigans, but never once did that happen. It was with great sadness today, that I learned that you had stepped down. I understand your reasoning, and the sacrifice you have made to insure that appellate issues in the future do not let the guilty out of prison. You, my good man, have so much to be proud of.

You will be sorely missed by all here at Websleuths, and residents in Florida, your Honor. You are much loved and revered, Sir.

Honorable Judge Strickland, I truly respect you for all you represent . You have shown us humor, fairness, compassion, patience and knowledge . I have watched you in your courtroom of the hearings and have been so
impressed with how you handle issues, can go with the flow. I myself would be screaming -but you listened, rocked a bit in your chair and made entire courtroom know your a honorable judge in ever way. I believe that the universe has its own order. YOU are the impression and the event that was needed to show what a good judge is about. Your unselfish and you made a choice not to be the distraction, you stepped down for the benefit of no conflict. You have my upmost respect and you will be missed but not forgot as your work is not over! Now take a fun day with your family and go to disney world- thats what I do when the world is not in perfect order for me! Please know it is sad to see you not being able to continue. The song gone too soon is for caylee and you-- your gone too soon from this case.

Dear Judge Strickland,

There are so many words to describe you here today~ Respectful, Courageous, Honest, Fair, Sincere, Gracious. But the one word I want to be sure I leave you with is "Your Honor"! Somewhere along the way people in your courtroom left their manners at the door and didn't treat you with the respect you deserved. You, like us, tried to bring Justice for the death of a beautiful, wide eyed little girl named Caylee until you were finally motioned out of the courtroom! I pray your life is filled with happiness and you can now rest in knowing you did all you could for our Caylee!

There was a little girl who needed you...and you were there for her.

Thank you, Your Honor...from the bottom of my heart.

there is nothing I can say that would add to what others here have already said....except that I am SO SAD.........and feel like I'm losing a beloved friend..........can't explain it ..........just how I feel..........I am so sad .....and in tears..........have no idea how this could be affecting me so deeply..........
JSS.............you are one person I would like to address as "Your Honor".....there are not many

To the Honorable Judge Strickland:

Followed you and appreciated you from the very beginning. So sorry to see you go. You've been constant and courageous throughout. Best footnotes I've ever read. Thank you for watching over Caylee so well.

Wishing you the best from here on out.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IOfKAPGfd6k&NR=1[/ame]

Somehow I felt this song is fitting.
I wish you peace and I wish you happiness.

Again, with all my respect,
Vegas Bride

Thanks for all of your patience when the rest of us had none....

May the defense miss you...

JS: I like your writing and I think you should write novels or a blog or something when it is feasible to do so. I knew you'd do what was right. Keep sitting on the rainbow and know you're appreciated.

Your honor -

thank you for being everything a fair and just judge is supposed to be, and for not allowing this sorry excuse for a defense bully you. Thank you for allowing them as little chance as possible for appeal. I admire and thank you for your dedication to giving Caylee the justice she deserves, which will only be brought about if a fair and unbiased judge allows the TRUTH to prevail. Thank you. JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!

Judge Strickland you bring honor to the word Honorable! You are to be commended for your unbiased opinion and logical thinking pertaining to this case.

My friend became a Judge just months before he passed away from cancer and I could see him in you. A loyal heart, a trusting friend, a confidant, fighting for victims and for justice!

My heartfelt thanks go out to you!!! You will be sorely missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces