Support Thread: Judge Strickland

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will miss your humor, your rocking, your always positive attitude, and your graciousness even when faced with sheer ineptitude. Keep on sitting on that rainbow. Your response to the motion was absolutely PRICELESS! Thanks for giving me a huge laugh even when I was so sad to see you go. You are a credit, nay, a shining example of what a Judge should be.

Thank you Your Honor for your selfless act to provide Justice for Caylee Marie. It has been a privilege to watch you in court. You are a hero to me.

DITTO to all of the above.

Thank you for doing what Caylee's family can't or won't do. Find the truth and justice in this case.

I can only hope the new Judge has an ounce of your wisdom and honor.

I reallly hope we see you sometime in the future!

Emitte lucem et veritatem - Send out light and truth

Dear Judge Strickland:

You are an outstanding judge and bring honor to the word Honorable. You bent over backwards to be fair in this case, and you went out on a wonderful, high note. I hope you realize that even those of us in Southern Illinois admire and respect you, and really enjoyed watching and learning from you. I have often felt that you are one of the major good things in Florida Justice. I think Judges everywhere could learn from you.

Being able to watch you in action was, indeed, a privilege. I absolutely love your recusal order. I wish you much happiness and many blessings.

Rosie

I just want to say, thank you, Judge Strickland....and, I believe a little angel in heaven is sending you special kisses and hugs.

Wishing you well in your endeavours from down under in Australia Judge Strickland. Yes, you are known and respected across the globe.

thank you Judge Strickland for being Caylee's voice for the past two years. your wisdom and patience will be sorely missed in this case. best wishes as you try to move on with your life.

A true man never frets about his place in the world, but just slides into it by the gravitation of his nature, and swings there as easily as a star.
Edward Chapin
hon·or·a·ble (nr--bl)
adj.
1. Deserving or winning honor and respect: led an honorable life.
2. Bringing distinction or recognition: honorable service to one's nation.
3. Possessing and characterized by honor: an honorable person.
4. Consistent with honor or good name: followed the only honorable course of action.
5. Distinguished; illustrious: this honorable gathering of scholars.
6. Attended by marks of recognition and honor:

The true definition of JSS

g5.jpg

Thank you Judge Strickland for laying the foundation so a little girl can receive some amount of justice after being treated shamefully not only by the perpetrator but those who choose to use this tragedy as an opportunity for their own agendas. You will be sorely missed-but I have faith that Judge Perry will be equally fair and tenacious in the search for Caylee's justice!!:angel:

Dear JS, I've got you under my skin where the rain can't get in...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz50N2_tCCg[/ame]

One day, justice for Caylee, sometimes it feels like it won't be in my lifetime - but that is just my pessimistic nature, yeah?

Wishing you well in your endeavours from down under in Australia Judge Strickland. Yes, you are known and respected across the globe.

OMG -- hit the decks, another Aussie. :)

WELCOME TO WEBSLEUTHS !! :)

I may just go into raptures.

I joined the facebook group for S. Strickland :)

I'm addicted to him! Good for him to be out of the circus yet I need my fix somehow!

The robbed that smiles, steals something from the thief.
~William Shakespeare, Othello

Thanks for your dedication!

Thank you to Judge Strickland from Canada. I will miss you as I watch this case proceed.

Very few men have ever deserved to actually be addressed as "Your Honor" and you sir are at the top of the list of those men. So many here have echoed my thoughts completely, I can't really add anything.

I am sad to see you step down, but I understand that you feel you are doing what you feel you need to do in order to provide justice for Caylee. You have handled yourself with a sense of dignity and class, when not many in your position would / could have. And I respect you even more so now, than I did in the beginning. I wish you luck and happiness in the years to come.

Thank you The Most Honorable Judge Strickland. Thank you.

I'm not going to stop believing in you......EVA!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I-SbwCHJ80[/ame]

Oh heavens I have just read the order (more times than I care to admit)

that's the lovliest thing I have ever read and mind you, I am counting my favourite books here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member